* Author Topic: Juju's Donor IUI Diary  (Read 15562 times)

0 Members

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
  • Shirley Oaks has made my dreams come true
modify
Re: Juju's Donor IUI Diary
« Reply #20 on: 20/07/13, 07:39 »
Day 13 and I've been greeted this morning with a lovely smiley face indicating my LH surge.

Treatment will be tomorrow eeeeeek  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 20/07/13, 14:35 »
    Heard back from clinic.  Am in for insemination at 12 tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Send me lots of lovely jiggy vibes girlies  ^pray^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 21/07/13, 18:23 »
    Soooooooo day 14.

Drove up to clinic, pretty easy drive.  Got to the clinic at 12.  Went straight in.  Nurse starts by saying what a fab sample, 31million and all top notch sperm, yay.  Felt a bit disheartened because my previous cycles we had 100million and 60something million.  Still, can't grumble, it's 31million then what we have normally  :-\

My bladder was at bursting point, felt a bit uncomfortable but it all got deposited at the top of my womb.  She scanned me after and you could see it already making its way down the tubes.  Amazing really. So, I'm now officially pregnant until proven otherwise (PUPO).  Test day Sunday 4th August  ^reiki^

Feeling very bloated and crampy so am currently lying on my bed chilling under a fan.

So the 2ww madness begins.  Something I never thought 3yrs ago I'd be doing again.

xxxxx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #23 on: 22/07/13, 09:47 »
    1dpDIUI - still cramping.  Not as ha as yesterday so am resting in bed. 

I have another scan and blood test a week Monday so 29th July at 8dpDIUI to check my progesterone levels and check the follicles have gone.

Will post back in a few days :-)

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 23/07/13, 09:16 »
    2dpDIUI

Feeling crampy.  Feeling really negative about this cycle too.  It's far to early for symptoms but reading my posts back to my last treatment cycles I was tired already :(

This 2ww sends you nutty  ^idiot^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #25 on: 24/07/13, 22:21 »
    3dpDIUI

So around dinner time I felt a rather big cramp mid tummy area and as the day has gone on, my boobs have become sore and my nipples sensitive.  My eyes sting I'm so tired too.  I'm trying not to read too much into it but I'm defo gonna keep my eye on the boobs.  With both my previous cycles I had really bad tingly full feeling boobs.

^reiki^ ^reiki^   This can work, this can work, this will work, this will work  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 25/07/13, 19:40 »
    4dpDIUI

Seriously going  ^idiot^ cramping hasn't stopped and today, from about tea time I've started with twinges and shooting pains.  I had this with my last 2 treatments.  Who knows if it will come to anything  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #27 on: 27/07/13, 08:27 »
    6dpDIUI

Well I'm still having mild cramping.  Yesterday my boobs became very very sore and full feeling. I do get sore boobs before a period, although not this early.  I'm not on any progesterone support at the moment either.  I've also been getting the last couple of days twinges in my groin area.  All very good signs and its definitely making me more positive but am I just setting mysel up for a fall?

Nearly one week down...... ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 29/07/13, 12:18 »
    7dpdiui (Sunday 28th) lots of groin twinges.  Late last night I got a massive stretching sensation in my groin area and then about 20mins later when I got up for th loo I got more.  Am praying its ligaments stretching making way for the bubba  ^reiki^ my boobs feel like boulders.  I even had to out a bra back on after my bath last night.  I do suffer sore boobies before AF but not to the extent I have to put my bra back on.  I swear my veins have become more prominent in my boobs too  ^idiot^ ;D. I spent the weekend dozing on my ed and sofa too.  All very good signs but you just never know do you.  Could all mean nothing and AF will rear her ugly head next week  ^bigbad^

Xxxx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 29/07/13, 19:54 »
    8dpDIUI (today)

So I had another clinic appointment today, they started with a scan.  She asked how I was feeling.  I said I was going insane  ^idiot^   She did a scan and straight away said "now I won't be able to tell you anything but what I can see looks really positive,  a really good scan.  I'm saying no more"  now it's very hard not to be excited by that.  I'm hoping she wouldn't say that if there wasn't something she couldn't see as that's just giving me false hope, right?  My lining was a nice thick 9mm.  they also took bloods to check my progesterone levels.  Anyway, I feel like I've done one of those hideous night flights where your up for like 24hrs and my boobs are still really sore.  I just pray everything will be good and ill get to see those elusive words 'pregnant 1-2' at the weekend.  ^reiki^