* Author Topic: Juju's Donor IUI Diary  (Read 15564 times)

0 Members

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
  • Shirley Oaks has made my dreams come true
modify
Re: Juju's Donor IUI Diary
« Reply #30 on: 30/07/13, 12:15 »
9dpDIUI

I am officially going mental  ^idiot^

I mildly cramped through the night so woke up feeling really negative.  Then stupidly tested which of course was a BFN.  I can't snap out of my mood.  I can't stop crying.  They literally keep running down my face.  My little Noah was lying on my tummy this morning whilst watching the telly, got up, looked me in the eye with his beautiful face and said "mummy are you going to get me a brother or a sister"  :'( that has started the tears off again.  I'm a total wreck.  I have zero PMA left.  I can't believe I feel like this after feeling so positive yesterday  :(

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 31/07/13, 16:48 »
    10dpDIUI

Feeling a bit more positive when I woke up.  No cramping through the night, phew.  I keep getting funny sensations on my pubic bone and my boobs look fake.  Take my bra off and they don't move.  They just sit there like to swollen puddings  ;D. I've just woken from a 1.5hr sleep too  :o all good signs still, really hope I get that BFP in 3 days time  ^pray^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #32 on: 1/08/13, 07:13 »
    11dpDIUI

^BFP^

I'm shocked.  Kind of.  Can't believe it's come up so early. 

I do feel some guilt though for all those ladies still trying.  Keep going ladies  ^hugme^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 4/08/13, 09:40 »
    14dpDIUI

My official test date.  So of course I tested again.  Got a lovely 'Pregnant' almost straight away.  The othe day it took a couple of minutes. 

I called my clinic the day I tested and the nurse was lovely and chuffed for us.  I have a scan on the 19th where hopefully there will be a lovely heartbeat.  I then have a consultant appointment on the 27th.  This is included with the cost of treatment (the 19th the cons is away but my lovely nurse is going to check everything is ok) so we may as well have it and hopefully we will get to see the embryo again  ^pray^ :)

I explained my fears about miscarrying again and she said because I had cyclogest with Noah, and for my own piece of mind I can have cyclogest again so yesterday we took the 1.5hr drive to pick up cyclogest.  What a delight they are.  I forgot how messy they were  ^bigbad^

So symptom wise, still really heavy sore swollen boobs, tiredness and the occasional wave of nausea and lots of stretching/shooting ligament pains.  All good signs  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 9/08/13, 20:25 »
    4 + 4 preg  :o

Seems weird writing that down  ;D

I'm starting to become terrified my scan isn't going to go well.  There's no reason why it shouldn't go well, just one of those fears.  Am trying to take each day as it comes.  I'm still tired, sore boobs (although not as sore  ^bigbad^) and lots of stretching pains going on. I very nearly bought another clear blue digi but remember last time doing one with Noah and it not moving up to 2/3 it made me a wreck! So I resisted!  My progesterone is making me look about 3months pregnant already.  Is making me excited with what's to come  ^pray^

I still can't believe it worked.  I know how lucky I am. 

^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 12/08/13, 18:49 »
    5 + 0

I started panicking this morning thinking it was all over.  Started googling about missed miscarriages  ^idiot^ so sent my hubby to Asda to buy me some more CB digi tests.  Felt like a whole weight was  when the test showed 'pregnant 2-3'. So so happy, seems its still going in the right direction.  It's bang on correct  :)

So symptoms are really sore boobs, slight nausea and extremes tiredness.  Getting lots of round ligament pains which is a good sign too!

1 week until our scan  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 15/08/13, 08:55 »
    5 + 3

Took my last cb digi this morning, was going to wait until Monday but I couldn't  :P and it flashed up pretty quickly 'pregnant 3+'. An very happy with this.  Suggests my levels are rising nicely. Still no physical sickness but feeling nauseas and tired.  Counting down to the scan on Monday  ^reiki^

To all those who recently got a BFN.  I am thinking of you loads and I'm  ^pray^ you all get your BFP soon  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #37 on: 19/08/13, 17:09 »
    6 + 0 - scan day  ^pray^

Well, it was amazing.  I was shaking like a leaf.  When she called me in she asked how i was feeling tomwhich i said rough  ;D  she replied "good, thats what we like to hear  ;D ;D  I then got up on the couch and refused to look at the screen.  The lovely nurse then said "well, everything looks fine.  A lovely heartbeat too" so I then turned and had a look and she pointed out the pulsating heart, egg yolk and my cervix.  My little embryo is tucked nice and high right at the top of my uterus where it should be.  It was amazing,  sac is measuring at 5+5 and the embryo itself is measuring 6+3 so more then happy with that.

[size=78%]Just need to pray little embie continues to grow as it should.  I'm back next week for a scan with the consultant (he was on holiday this week) so get to see it again then I'm assuming we will be signed back over to the NHS.[/size]

[size=78%]I still can't believe I've been lucky enough for this to work again.  I think I'm in a bit of denial [/size] ^idiot^

Must dash, need to eat something  ::)

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #38 on: 27/08/13, 07:34 »
    7 + 1

I have another scan today.  Still feeling extreme tiredness and nauseas.  Some days the nauseas is worse then others. The last day or so I've had funny sensations in my tummy and I'm praying everything is still ok.  I think it's just from wind.  I've been very windy and I think it's the cyclogest  :-[ ;D

We've just had a lovely family camping trip.  Was lovely, I managed to have an afternoon kip each day whilst my hubby kept an eye on Noah.  He's gone back to work today and I'm back at work tomorrow.

Will update later after my scan x

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #39 on: 27/08/13, 19:28 »
     :) :)

My little embryo is measuring bang on 7+1  :) I'm so happy. He said its a perfect early pregnancy scan and he does a lot of them.  I asked about the chance of it stopping growing and he said its perfect and that he does a lot of early pregnancy scans and would detect a problem  ^pray^. So, I've now been signed back to my lovely NHS  ::)

Oh, and my due date is 14/4/14 how fab is that date  ;)