* Author Topic: Juju's Donor IUI Diary  (Read 15084 times)

0 Members

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
  • Shirley Oaks has made my dreams come true
modify
Juju's Donor IUI Diary
« Reply #40 on: 29/08/13, 20:05 »
7+3

Puke.  I was physically sick this morning outside work  :o   I managed to keep it in on the journey over but couldn't hold it in much longer.  I had nausea with Noah up to about 13wks.  I thought it was going to be the same this time.  It's stepped up a knotch since the weekend but I was still convinced it would just stay as nausea.  Whilst chucking my guts up I have to actually be quite positive about it.  It means my levels are nice and high.

Lets see what tomorrow brings  ^confused^   :P

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #41 on: 1/09/13, 19:28 »
    7+6

So far so good still....plenty of pregnancy symptoms, very tired, lethargic, nauseas, sore veiny boobies  :)  I can't believe I'm 8wks tomorrow.  Feels like it's flown by.  Much quicker then when I was pregnant with Noah.  Maybe because I have Noah to occupy my time with and the fact I only work part time which always makes the weeks go quicker.

Had a lovely lunch out today with my sister and friend to Prezzo in Arundel.  Was lush, stuffed my face.  Flipping love Prezzo.  Am out Friday night for karaoke in Brighton.  Sober. Ha, always a laugh though  ;D

I did pregnancy diarys for my previous pregnancies and thought I'd have a nose at my symptoms/feelings etc.  I miscarried my first pregnancy on the 14th April.  My due date for this pregnancy is the 14th April.  Not really sure how I feel about it tbh.  I mean, what are the chances.  There are 365 dates in a year!!!!!!  I was sure my first would have been a girl, I'm starting to think more and more this baby will be a girl too.  It's just all bizarre  ^idiot^   Or maybe it's just my hormones and it's just coincidence  ;D ;D

Anyway, midwife booking in a appointment on Thursday morning, so only a 2.5 day working week.  Happy with that, result ha ha

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^   To you all  :-*

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #42 on: 8/09/13, 14:19 »
    I'm currently 8+6  :)  absolutely exhausted and very nauseas in the mornings but other then that not too bad

So I had my midwife booking in on Thursday at 8+3.  Bloods and forms filled in.  Have a few consultant appointment due in the post.  I have one for an aneathestist coming due to my morphine allergy so we can discuss pain relief.  I did explain that I managed about 21hrs last time on just gas & air and she said second time round that's probably all I'll need as my labour should be quicker.  She said she'd even put money on it.  FYI...Noah's labour was 27.5hrs  :o   I'm also being referred because of my endo and IUI.  Not really sure why but if it means an afternoon or morning off work, I'm not going to complain  ;D

I'm now just waiting for my 12scan date to come through.

Clothes feeling very tight now,  I have a couple of new pairs of maternity jeans from next and my pre preg trousers can still be warn but I no longer have a belt and by the evening the button gets undone.  All signs that things are progressing as they should.  I hate the fact I don't have any more scans now until my 12 wk one and I did look at booking a reassurance scan but they are 99 so I'm going to wait it out.  Am hoping to be able to book the gender scan in a few weeks too  :)

So, 9wks tomorrow.  Crumbs  :)

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #43 on: 9/09/13, 16:49 »
    9 weeks today  :)

My 12 weeks scan came through for the 3rd October when I will be 12+3.

I also decided to book my gender scan today and that's the 26th October.  Mega excited  ;D

^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #44 on: 10/09/13, 19:43 »
    9+1

I've had some dull aches since Saturday. I also didnt feel pregnant anymore.  It's been bothering me somewhat.  I called my midwife who has yet to get back to me and then my clinic nurse yesterday who said I could pop up and see her.  We don't have a lot of money at the moment so thought I'd be ok waiting for my 12wk scan in 3wks time.   Anyway, this morning I couldn't bear the stress anymore.  I called my GP, saw a lovely female GP who got me an appointment at the Early Pregnancy Unit.    She started scanning me and said "you may not feel pregnant but I can assure you you are". There was a lovely 2.2cm embryo, heart beating away measuring spot on for dates.  So so relieved.  The other midwife in the room said the loss of symptoms could be because the placenta is starting to take over which happens between weeks 9-12.

So relief.  Now I count down until my 12wk scan  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #45 on: 16/09/13, 20:54 »
    10wks  :)

Am suffering a bit with my back and pelvis.  I called my doctor today worried it was my SPD and although you can get spd early, you can't get it until the baby's moved out of the pelvis.  Has said it's just the stage I'm at.  Unfortunately because I am still at the critical development stage he can't describe me anything but paracetamol.  In a few weeks if its still bad then I can have some co-codamol.  To be honest this actually pleased me because I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks the pain eases.  If he had said it was SPD I'd have known it was here for the duration!  Nausea lifted, rage has lifted  ;D  so apart from my back, pelvis and tiredness I'm feeling ok  ^reiki^

Hubby is off to Ibiza weds morning for a stag do.  Great.  Really pleased about that  ^bigbad^  my sister is leaving for a new life in Australia next Tuesday too.  I feel a bit all over the place to be honest.   :'(

Anyhoo, onwards and upwards.  It will all be worth it in 6months time.  Im absolutely over the moon to be Pregant dont get me wrong but whoever said pregnancy was easy  ;)

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #46 on: 26/09/13, 19:16 »
    11+3  :)

I don't have much to report really....back and pelvis has eased up, has been ok for a week now.  So much better!  Boobs have all of a sudden grown, really veiny and swollen and hurt again. Nausea has lifted and tiredness lifted.  Bump definitely well under way.  They do say 2nd pregnancies you show quicker!

I think I've felt a few flutters.  More like popping.  Just what I felt with Noah.  Can't wait now for proper movement.  That's what I missed after I had Noah.  Scan a week today.  Exciting stuff.  I still find it so bizarre and surreal that my treatment worked again and I'm actually pregnant  ??? ^idiot^.

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #47 on: 3/10/13, 18:35 »
    12+3

My lovely Nuchal Combined scan was today.  It was amazing.  I can't believe how lucky we have been.  Again.  ^Heart^

Baby is measuring bang on, they have even changed my due date to the 12/4/14.  Which now makes me 12+5. He/she has the same little nose as Noah and when I looked at Noah's scan, they look identical.

I'm so happy.  We're just waiting for the results now but the nuchal translucency measurement was only 1.1mm so I'm not worried.

Everyone reading,...keep the faith  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #48 on: 11/10/13, 19:53 »
    13+6

Returned home from work with the results of my combined blood tests last week. 

Am pretty chuffed that I'm classed as low risk with a 1:5585 risk. 

I'm still finding this all a bit bizarre and unreal.  I've read such sad news over the last month on FF and it makes me so grateful. 

Luck and love to you all  :-*  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #49 on: 16/10/13, 20:34 »
    14+4

All going well.  My gender scan is 1 week and 3 days.  I actually cannot contain my excitement.  I'm feeling quite a lot of flutters/popping throughout the day.  I love it and can't wait for proper kicks and punches  :)

I've been suffering with headaches/migraines for near on 2weeks.  I called the doctor Monday and he wanted to see me.  My blood pressure is fine but unfortunately they can't prescribe anything.  He wasn't prepared to due to the risk  ^bigbad^   Fair enough but if you've ever suffered with migraines, they are flipping debilitating.  I suffered through my first pregnancy up until 17wks so I'm hoping over the next few weeks they subside.

Normal clothes are definately very snug now.  I have to undo them when sat down  ;D  and my bump is coming along but I'm sure some people think I've piled weight on! I see people at work giving my tummy a quick glance but they don't say anything.  I'm still at that whole 'is she, isn't she' stage.  Must be anyway  ::) :)   Boobs have grown and swollen a fair bit the last few wks too!  :o :o

I'm hoping after the scan to start sorting out the 3rd bedroom.  Slowly, so it's not all a rush at the last minute.  We need to do some shifting around in Noah's room and it gives us the opportunity to have a ore Christmas clear out of broken toys!

So that's where I am.  I've waffled for far to long......

Take care x