* Author Topic: Juju's Donor IUI Diary  (Read 15561 times)

0 Members

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
  • Shirley Oaks has made my dreams come true
modify
Juju's Donor IUI Diary
« Reply #50 on: 23/10/13, 15:22 »
15+4

Feel good.  Tired but good and so far no more headaches.

I borrowed a friends Doppler today and found the heartbeat. Amazing.  Can't believe it  ^Heart^

3 sleeps until gender scan  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #51 on: 26/10/13, 16:08 »
    16 weeks  :)

We are having a little  ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^ ^pinkted^

I'm so ecstatic.  I was convinced I was carrying another little boy so was mega shocked when she said a girl, I shed a little tear.  Another little boy would have been lovely, I love my little man, now we get to experience both.   She has a little button nose like our little man.  I feel a bit emotional today now  :) ^idiot^

So, now we just need to think of a beautiful name to go with our beaut of a girl  ^Heart^ ^Heart^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #52 on: 7/11/13, 21:46 »
    17+6

The weeks are flying.  Unfortunately I'm not feeling great. Severely tired, weak and faint.  My doctor is testing my iron levels tomorrow.  Am really hoping it is that just so I can have some treatment to make me feel more alive.  This is the trimester I'm meant to be full of emery and zest and I have zero energy! T my booking in appointment my levels were borderline at 12.  Anything at 11 or less is considered low.

I also have physio next Friday for my SPD. 

Very nearly half way there  :)

xx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #53 on: 16/11/13, 20:27 »
    19wks  :)

Feeling ok at the moment  :).

So I'm lacking iron so have started taking iron.  Hopefully it will pick me up.  Started taking it Thursday so 2 days ago but no improvement yet, next few days fingers crossed  ^pray^

I saw a physio yesterday who confirmed I'm suffering from Pelvic Girdle Pain (PGP) so I've got 4werks of intensive physio.  Apparently I also suffer from Hyper Mobility and so I've a really bad muscle control round my pelvis area and the physio should really help before it gets really bad again.  Am glad I spoke to my midwife about my concerns early now.  So if anyon out there thinks they are suffering SPD or PGP speak to your midwife as early as possible  :)

I'm feeling so much more movement.  Not as much as my little man at this stage but they are definitely getting stronger and I'm hoping in the next week or so my hubby and I will be able to feel her with our hands :-)

xx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #54 on: 25/11/13, 16:58 »
    20+2

Scan day.  Absolutely perfect.  Measuring bang on and definitely a little girl  :)

Physio Friday was good. Learnt lots of exercises and did a lot of mat work and ball work.  Man did I ache over the weekend, used my leg muscles more then I thought.  Back again Friday for the next session.

Getting lots and lots of kicks and definitely can differentiate when she's awake and having a snooze.  A good couple of hours in between unlike Noah who moved constantly and didn't stop afterward either  :o

So there's my update. 

Hope anyone who's reading is well  :)

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #55 on: 28/11/13, 10:25 »
    20+5

Am off work sick.  An so exhausted I've now got headaches again.  Am hoping my iron kicks in pretty soon

Anyway, I'm going to try and upload a picture of our precious P  :)

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #56 on: 5/12/13, 21:05 »
    22+5

Such sad news today.  A friend unfortunately gave birth to a stillborn baby boy.  I'm devastated.  I keep thinking about her  :'(  ^hugme^

Pregnancy is so stressful. That little baby isn't safe until they are in your arms  :'(

So far so good with me.  I need to try and calm myself down and take each day at a time.  I'll be fine, I'll be fine  ^eyes^ ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #57 on: 14/12/13, 08:59 »
    23+0

Finally feeling 'normal'  :) my iron tablets have kicked in an I'm feeling sooooooo much better.  No back issues or pelvis issues.  So, I'm loving it an this is what I like about being pregnant.  Her kicks and punches last pretty much all day and its just the best feeling in the world. 

I have 35 working days to go.  Doesn't sound a lot but I only work 3 days a week  ;D

10 days until Christmas.  Cannot wait.  Noah is just so excited and this is the first year he really understands.  He can't wait for his sister to come either.  At night before he goes to bed he comes and lays his head on my tummy, strokes it and kisses it.  Actually melts my heart.  He's going to b the kindest big brother ever. 

That's an update from me,

Hope you all have a merry Christmas and 2014 is the year for all of us  ^reiki^

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #58 on: 21/12/13, 15:38 »
    24 weeks today  :) ^milestone^

Massive milestone reached.  I feel happier knowing I've reached 24wks.  It means if something were to happen now and I went into labour, they would fight to save her  :)

We are a house of germs at the moment, stinking colds, coughs and blocked noses  ^bigbad^. Lots of kicking and jabbing from her though which is just lovely.  I still can't believe we are having another baby.  So so lucky

xx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #59 on: 26/12/13, 13:12 »
    24+5

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas  :)

I had the midwife on Tuesday (Christmas eve) everything is going perfectly.  She listened to her heartbeat and it was 148bpm and measured my fundal height.  It measure 24cm so again, perfect.  I came away feeling a bit emotional really.  I get days where I just cannot actually believe we have been lucky enough to be expecting another baby.  So blessed.  My next appointment is 28wks on the 21st January.  I can't believe how fast it's going and my midwife appointments will really start to pick up too which makes the weeks go even quicker!  :o

We're off on a little holiday for new year on Sunday, so looking forward to the break

Have a happy new year everyone, lets make 2014 a goodun