* Author Topic: Juju's Donor IUI Diary  (Read 15563 times)

0 Members

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
  • Shirley Oaks has made my dreams come true
modify
Juju's Donor IUI Diary
« Reply #60 on: 5/01/14, 20:17 »
26+1

Back to work tomorrow  ^bigbad^ still, only 10weeks left (or 29 working days  ;) )

We had a mental but lovely Christmas.  Sooooo tiring.  We then went away to Dorset for new year.  Was lovely to get away but all the walking set my pelvis pains off. 

We've made a start on the nursery.  DH needs to construct a wall to separate the boiler and an outside door but we'll get there. 

Getting lots and lots of strong kicks now, love it. She reacts to me tapping my belly and Noah loves kissing my tummy.  It's just lovely seeing him and I can't wait for her to be in my arms so he can have a real cuddle

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #61 on: 16/01/14, 20:19 »
    27+5

I had to go and be monitored today because her movements have changed.  Theyve not been the same since last friday at 26+6, went frim kicks and punches to just shifting around.  Everything is fine but where my placenta is anterior they said its probably started to shield the kicks more now! Also, you have a massive growth spurt at 26/27wks and she's just moved higher! Heart rate 135-148 and fundus height (uterus) is measuring 29cm today so everything growing as it should.

I'm starting to get really anxious.  The nearer to my due date I get, the more anxious I get that I won't be leaving hospital with a baby.  I need to chill but so so hard after everything we've been through its just so precious  :'(

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #62 on: 26/01/14, 17:48 »
    29+1

Spd well and truly kicked in.  Have been signed off by my doctor until the 3rd to rest. Have to say just resting the last 4 days has really helped. 

Nursery finished, clothes all washed and packed away, both bags ie our hospital bag and Noah's bag are all packed.  Yay, go me!

I've got another stinking cold to but apart from that everything is going fab.  My midwife appointment at 28+3 was fine, measuring spot on.  Iron still just under the limit for treatment so I'm to continue the iron tablets all the way through.

I've started dreaming about my labour.  I'm going to buy a natal hypnotherapy cd o seen if that helps me chill out a bit.

Think that's all for now.  Just carrying on cooking her and counting down until my last day at work (14th March)

Xxx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #63 on: 16/02/14, 20:08 »
    32+1

Feeling good  :)

I went back to work last Monday.  The Friday before at 30+6 I had a growth scan.  She weighed approx 3lb9 and isn't expected to be a large baby  :) .  So going at to work was actually ok.  I've got 4 weeks to get through and if my SPD stays how it is I should be ok.  I'm so ready now though.  I'm ready to stop work and I'm so ready to meet her.  I keep going into her nursery and just looking  ^Heart^

So all in all, I'm fab at the moment

xxx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #64 on: 27/02/14, 19:14 »
    33+5  :o

So my anxiety has been going through the roof.  I have this deep fear I will end up with no baby at the end. I had my midwife today and she's really reassured me.  I'm going to try and really enjoy these last 6wks.  It's most probably the last time I will be pregnant.

Baby girl is 4/5th engaged.  I'll put money on her arriving before her due date.  My betting are beginning of April!

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #65 on: 11/03/14, 19:08 »
    35+3

Soooooooo, I have been diagnosed with shingles.  I'm at no risk as I've had chicken pox but after speaking to HR today, they don't want me in because of the risk to other potential pregnant woman who may not have announced it yet.  So, that's work done, am officially on maternity leave  (Friday was my last day) feels weird not having an official last day to say bye to everyone but I'm out Friday night with my team so can say goodbye then!  Just a really odd feeling.  Can't believe I'm having a baby.  Not long now either.  An going to enjoy the next few weeks.  Have got various hospital, midwife, antenatel appointments to keep me busy haha

xx

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #66 on: 19/03/14, 18:24 »

Had an appointment with a midwife counsellor this morning.  i was seeing her to go through my previous labour.  Omg she was lovely. Also super weird going through my labour with Noah step by step!! A few things I've learnt...

Noah was back to back which was probably the cause of me trying to push at 7cm

My labour with Noah was actually only 8hrs 40mins

I dilated perfectly

I lost 400ml

Noah was born with his face up (OP position) which is apparently the hardest position to actually push a baby out in so apparently I deserve a medal for that 👍 and he had his cord round his neck (made me cry when she told me 😢) which was what was causing the heart rate declarations.

What we have learnt for this time....

I'm likely to have a very quick labour this time round so have gone through what I need to do should I not get to the hospital

I push really well

I have a really good size pelvis.

I'm no longer shitting it 👍

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #67 on: 28/03/14, 08:00 »
    Tuesday 25th 37+3 - saw the consultant at the hospital.  Everything fine and told me I could ask the midwife for a sweep at 39 + 40 weeks!

Thursday 27th 37+5 - routine midwife appointment.  Baby perfect and fully engaged  :o I'm booked in for a sweep at 39+2 on the 7th April.  Midwife thinks she may actually see me with a baby before then though.  Here's hoping.  The 7th is 2 days before my birthday so if it works I could potentially end up giving birth on my birthday  ::). So I've upped the RLT, sex, walking, pineapple and ball bouncing and on Sunday were goin to go on a mammoth walk.  It's a bit de-ja-vu though as with Noah we went on a mammoth walk on the Sunday before which also happened to be Mother's Day and I went into labour 2 days later.  Wonder if the same will happen this time  :)

So, am very very near the end now and I just cannot wait to see her now

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #68 on: 8/04/14, 14:16 »
    Wowzers.  39+3.  How did that happen?

At 39+2 I had the midwife round to give me a membrane sweep.  Not successful.  Cervix is still high and long although my cervix is softening.  Quite normal for that stage I'm at.  I have another one booked for Saturday.  I imagine they will then sort out an induction date incase I don't go into labour naturally.  Really thought I'd have had her by now but that's the nature of the beast.  Every pregnancy/birth is different.

Had loads of tightenings and shooting pains but that's about it so just plodding along.

Will report back soon......

Offline juju81

• Gold Member
    modify
    Juju's Donor IUI Diary
    « Reply #69 on: 11/04/14, 13:03 »
    39+6

Another sweep.  Another fail.  Midwife came today instead of tomorrow.  Have been booked in for induction on 24th April.  Lets hope something happens before then  ^pray^ ^pray^