* Author Topic: Serum clinic - 42 years old- own eggs- chances?  (Read 397 times)

0 Members

Offline Besidetheseaside

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone went  to Serum and was successful with their own eggs at  around 42 years?
We had many IVF's and decided on a donor egg treatment last year and we were successful. We have beautiful twins now but I'd love to try it one last time with my own eggs.

We found out that I had Endometritis probably since years and after 10 days of Antibiotics two embryos stuck straight away.
So I'm wondering if that was the actual problem and that I might fall pregnant again with my own eggs. We never had a lot of eggs but always 1-4 very good blastocysts.

Please don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my kids but just have the feeling that we are not complete.
At the same time I don't want to be too hopeful and waste another few thousands of pounds.
What's your opinion on this?
Thanks you!
Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline StrawberrySundae

• Gold Member
    modify
    Serum clinic - 42 years old- own eggs- chances?
    « Reply #1 on: 13/05/20, 15:25 »
    I think Greyhound gal on here did? I was the same with Endometritis, eggs & blasts, but we did DD in the end, although Iím slightly older than you. Good luck!  :)

Offline Artypants

• Volunteer
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 13/05/20, 20:38 »
    I met a few ladies who did manage pregnancy with their own eggs at Serum and they went on to have a healthy baby at the end of it. If anyone can Penny can so if you have that niggling feeling then go for it! Good luck

Offline Flyby

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 16/05/20, 12:30 »
    Hi, I went to Serum and was successful with own eggs at 44! Please have a look through my posts, there might be some info that you find helpful. Good luck! Flyby x