* Author Topic: acupuncture in liverpool  (Read 1670 times)

0 Members

Offline eeyore_blues

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
acupuncture in liverpool
« on: 4/12/12, 18:51 »
hi guys i was just wondering if anyone has any experience of acupuncture in liverpool? i have heard good reports folks have had and was looking into the possibility of giving it a try- it can't hurt  :)
i've seen a few advertised online but would prefer to go to someone based on a recommendation, and someone who is reasonably priced too.

thanks
claire

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mee Mee

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Re: acupuncture in liverpool
    « Reply #1 on: 4/12/12, 23:12 »
    Hi Clare

I've been seeing Jackie Fairweather in West Kirby for over 2 years. She is wonderful and I can't recommend her enough.

http://cofea.co.uk/

J x
    /links

loumacd

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 10/12/12, 16:16 »
    I was offered mine free from my doctors surgery while i was carrying my child...I had a fair bit of sickness and never wanted to taken the tablets so i was lucky to be offered it as i know not any practices offer it but have you checked with your own just in case? xx

Offline flowerfaery

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 11/12/12, 18:12 »
    I'll be having acupuncture before and after embryo transfer at the Hewitt Centre in Liverpool.  They use a lady called Norma Rodgers and I don't think you have to be one of their patients to make an appt, but I'll ask when I see her tomorrow.  First appt (up to one and a quarter hours) is 50 and 40 for follow-up.
    I'll let you know if it works for me!!

Flower

Offline MrsPootle

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 26/12/12, 16:16 »
    I saw Norma for the best part of a year. She's lovely and has a practice on Rodney Street (or used to) as well as in the Hewitt.

Offline alexandra2008

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 28/02/13, 16:05 »
    hi
    Jo she is called
    the clinic phone number is 0151 7229955 she went out of her way to to give me treatment before my embryo transfer now my daughter is 7 months
    she is number 1
    good luck