* Author Topic: Surrogacy in Georgia  (Read 70603 times)

0 Members

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
modify
Surrogacy in Georgia
« Reply #260 on: 23/09/18, 12:37 »
Era - From what I have read, some changes are proposed by Parliament in Ukraine, and nothing more. This clinic (I know what Ukrainian clinic you mean) is under legal investigation, and that is the reason why they do not offer surrogacy any more. Other Ukrainian clinics work as usual, and if you want to undergo treatment in Ukraine, you can contact any other reliable clinic such as Intersono in Lviv.  Hope this helps.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bella2016

modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #261 on: 6/10/18, 16:53 »
    HI all, is anyone from the UK with New Life Ukraine? It would be lovely to hear about your experience. I have one very important question regarding legalities in the contract. Many thanks!

Offline Olddaddy

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #262 on: 15/10/18, 08:39 »
    Hi, we are German couple with a lot of own failed IVF attempts during the last 5 years. Now we are looking for a guaranteed surrogacy/egg donation package in the Ukraine,
    but we are also in contact with Newlife in Georgia. To be honest, we are not sure what is really recommendable at the moment. Of course we are nervous about the legal discussions in the Ukraine,
    but on the other hand there are well established processes for getting the needed papers like the baby passport etc.
    But how does this work in Georgia? The information we received from Newlife was quite general. Unfortunately they are not able to provide any references of German clients in terms of surrogacy+egg donation in Georgia yet. But maybe there is someone in this forum who could share her/his experiences?
    Thanks a lot in advance.

Offline ttc_adventure

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #263 on: 30/10/18, 14:33 »
    Hi all,
    We are very fortunate to have a beautiful daughter born to a surrogate via New Life, Georgia. We have 6 frozen embryos in Georgia and are starting to think about a possible sibling journey. I just wondered if anyone has had any experience of transferring frozen embryos with New Life? Trying to get an idea of possible success rates of New Life with a frozen cycle.
    Many thanks,
    TTC  :)

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #264 on: 11/11/18, 10:12 »
    Olddaddy - I can't help with personal experiences, but from what I have read (there are a few good articles on eggdonationfriends)  Intersono Lviv is a very reliable partner and can be proud of their smooth organization of the whole process. Good luck with your journey

Offline Me731

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #265 on: 11/11/18, 14:03 »
    Hi Miamiamo

Is Biotexcom under legal investigation for some reason? I'd be grateful if you would let me know any details you may know about this.

Thanks!

Offline BigMama67

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #266 on: 17/01/19, 23:41 »
    Has this thread gone super quiet or has it gone elsewhere  :-\

Offline onolyn

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #267 on: 18/01/19, 17:02 »
    I would also like to receive an answer to the question Me731

Offline Snowy44

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #268 on: 29/01/19, 21:41 »
    Hello,

We are currently undergoing surrogacy in Georgia and our baby is due in the next few months and I wanted to ask if there is anyone else currently having a baby via surrogacy in Georgia or who has already had a baby who would be willing to share some of their experiences.

Thank you

Offline Joy2019

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #269 on: 30/01/19, 01:25 »
    congratulation to Snowy44, we are considering to have surrogacy in Georgia, and looking for the surrogacy agency, do you have any idea which one is more reliable? any help is appreciated.