* Author Topic: Surrogacy in Georgia  (Read 70601 times)

0 Members

Offline Snowy44

• Un-Ranked
modify
Surrogacy in Georgia
« Reply #270 on: 3/02/19, 21:28 »
Hello,

Thank you. We have had our treatment with New Life and itís been a very positive experience.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #271 on: 4/02/19, 09:19 »
    Snowy44 - no personal experiences, just want to say that it is amazing info

Offline BigMama67

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #272 on: 8/02/19, 18:32 »
    Hi Snowy  :)

Congratulations!!  ;D

We are probably headed to NL Georgia in May, so soon now!  I would love to hear anything you wish to share about your journey, experience etc  :)

Offline Joy2019

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #273 on: 10/02/19, 03:24 »
    Thanks Snow44, we are contacting New life, the baby guarantee package is around US$70k, it does not include the premature birth insurance or insurance for the surrogate. did you buy any insurance? or do you know if it is necessary to buy insurance? many thanks.

Offline aleksandrauib

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #274 on: 10/02/19, 19:57 »
    Hi Snowy44,

Congratulations and delighted that everything has gone well.

We are about to start with New Life in Georgia in the next month.

Can you recommend any solicitors in the UK that you used to process the legal aspects of bring the child home? How soon should we have one already in place? Would you recommend before we start?

Offline Tracey42

• Gold Member
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #275 on: 18/02/19, 18:56 »
    Hi,

We've been scouting surrogacy clinics in Georgia and are 99.9% likely to go with New Life. It's great to see quite a few people on here have made the same choice. New Life representatives are visiting the UK in March/April so we've set up a meeting.

The only concern we have is the return to the UK once the baby is born, I think this is common.

Really hope this thread stays busy, love reading the posts which are all positive. Please post loads so we know how peoples journeys are going and anything we should be aware of.

Good luck everyone :)

Offline Perez

• Un-Ranked
    • only high hopes!
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #276 on: 28/02/19, 16:32 »
    Hi to everyone girls! I donít mean to be an expert in Geography. Sometimes I may be mistaken while trying to to distinguish the difference between Australia or Austria. But Georgia isnít that far from Ukraine, am I right?
    Why did I start like that? My dear husband and I are the clients of the Ukrainian clinic providing surrogacy and the other assisted technologies. Honestly, we are fully happy of our choice. We had to overcome pretty a long path before we found our reproductive center.
    I guess you know Ukraine is a progressive, generally convenient option for those who decided to have kids via surrogacy. Its legislation makes things easier if you are from Germany or UK. It actually has its disadvantages. Maybe not correct, I mean they have their weak sides that can be fixed someday.
    Iíd like to admit we didnít consider Georgia. My hubby and I were sure we had to focus on Ukraine. It was definitely our goal to succeed there. Our SM is pregnant now and things go well after all.
    If someone has time for sharing some thoughts, Iíd like to wonder. What is the secret? Why do people choose Georgia? What do you think about comparison of these two surrogacy locations?
    As I said Iím completely happy and I want to continue our journey there. But itíd be interesting to find out your opinion. Thank you ladies.
     :-* :-*

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #277 on: 10/03/19, 14:42 »
    aleksandrauib - good luck with New Life, I came across few positive reviews about them

Offline uk_geo

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #278 on: 19/03/19, 07:38 »
    We are also 20 weeks into a host surrogacy in Georgia, using New Life. Things are going well so far. They tell us they will be giving us support from week 30 on the process to get our baby back to the UK. My situation is a little different though, my wife is originally from Georgia so our baby can get a Georgian passport. I am wondering which is the quickest route: UK passport or Georgian passport and visa. Anyone in the same position?

Offline Canuck123

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Surrogacy in Georgia
    « Reply #279 on: 21/03/19, 07:46 »
    My wife and I chose New life Georgia after a lot of research on it, TBH, my wife did most of the research and she called up several clinic as we wanted a host surrogate.

We kind of made up our mind for NL, Georgia but just to make sure who we are dealing with, we went to Tbilisi and met them in person before deciding. We are a Canadian couple but we are temporarily in Dubai hence Ukraine and Georgia were both good options for us.

Why we chose Georgia. There are many factors, for us, it is close to Dubai. People are amazing in Georgia. My wife had to travel to Georgia for longer period for the IVF cycle and I was supposed to join her later. She met with a Taxify driver (local company similar to Uber)and now, we are friend with him and his family. People are just so nice. Most importantly, New Life is good to, they know what they are doing and have total control on the process. I wish though, there was some personal touch.

Not that it matters but the food, wine and weather also amazing in Georgia. It helps when getting a passport for the baby can take two months.

Our first IVF cycle did not go as planned and we were not succussful. Luckily, we got lucky in the second try and now we just completed 33 weeks. There have been some ups and downs but we are very close to the delivery now.

NLG handles the entire process very well. We wet with the owner in Dubai, then we were dealing with Sofia initially, then another coordinator and now, we are dealing with Ia who is superb.

Please note that there are significant other charges than what we pay to NLG. One should be prepared for such costs.

We are now looking into finding a place to live in Georgia as delivery date is April 21. We are looking at AirBnB but we are open to suggestions.

Our biggest worry is the time it takes to get Canadian Passport for the baby for travel. Any other Canadian went through Georgia and can share their experience? It would help a lot. Perhaps, other countries follows similar procedures.

We need to send NDA samples to Canada for testing and then attach those results with the citizenship application and then apply for the passport. I am told, it will take two months if we rae lucky.

We cannot wait for our baby girl.