* Author Topic: Muslim Posters - part 4  (Read 95914 times)

0 Members

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
modify
Muslim Posters - part 4
« Reply #700 on: 23/04/17, 16:37 »
Salaam cosmopolitan
Thanks and il try and drink as much water as I can x

Salaam Roxy
I've had two embryos transferred. The doctor decided two day transfer was the best option for me as I only had the two eggs fertilised.  The embryologist said Both embryos were  of very good quality and one was 4 cell and other was three which is the normal rate they should be growing. She didn't say anything about what grade they were  because they grade them from day three onwards and mine were only on day two.
I saw the moment the embryos were transferred on the screen as I was having a scan at the same time.
Now the wait begins and I have been told to test on 6th may.
I am really praying it works for me.
Are you feeling any different since you have stopped the medication for the prolactin levels ? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #701 on: 23/04/17, 18:55 »
    Hey bubbly
    In sha Allah all will be wel for you just eat well and take rest xx
    I'm still on the meds I only take half a tablet twice a week so it's fine,I have to take them till I don't fall pregnant or till I dont go for a cycle with my clinic, I have no side effects anymore, my hair has gone thicker again,my skin has gone clear lots of good and positive things,my boobs don't hurt when I'm due on my period,so something is going right for me alhamdolillah,in sha Allah I have faith I will conceive naturally,I've been taking ubiquinol for egg quality it's a miracle supplements everyone says, I have been taking that for 7 weeks and will continue till I don't conceive, also I'm taking iron and vitamin d as they play a big part in fertility, all reccomended by my clinic xx

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #702 on: 23/04/17, 20:12 »
    How much of ubiquinol do you take daily?

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #703 on: 23/04/17, 20:38 »
    Hi cosmo
    I take 400 mg a day and then every Sunday I take 600mg x

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #704 on: 23/04/17, 21:06 »
    Hi Roxy
    Sorry I thought you stopped taking the medication when your blood test showed your levels had dropped. You seem to have really good signs so inshaAllah you will get some good news soon.
    Keep on taking the supplements and I've not heard of ubiquinol but it sounds very good. I shall look it up.
    I am making lots of dua for you xx

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #705 on: 23/04/17, 21:18 »
    Thank you for your reply. Why sucha high dose?
    I am positive your efforts will pay off. Never forget a supplication on daily basis plus istighfar

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #706 on: 23/04/17, 21:27 »
    Hey bubbly
    No I thought I had to stop it but my clinic said keep taking it until I get a positive pregnancy test,because once your pregnant your body will naturally take over the prolactin hormone so o won't need the medication,I have another 5 months supply so I'm going to keep taking it,Thankyou Hun your also in my duas may Allah swt give us some good news soon in sha Allah xx and yea look up on it is has fab reviews xx

Hey cosmo
    They sound high doses  but compared to what your body needs they are not high, the more I take the better and faster the results, it's a natural enzyme so it doesn't give me any side effects apart from positive ones, I got the most darkest positive ovulation test this month then I I ever have before, so the whole combo of supplements are working by the will of Allah, indeed I pray my prayers and make lots of istighfar, remember me in your duas x

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #707 on: 25/04/17, 13:02 »
    Roxy ,
    I forgot to ask how many embryos you had transferred? I've been cramping since yesterday, it feels like period pains. I'm not sure if that is supposed to happen. I've also been quite bloated, I'm feeling so self conscious as my belly is sticking out and it gets worse after I've eaten. I don't want to go out anywhere looking like this. I hope the bloating goes down soon.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #708 on: 25/04/17, 18:38 »
    Hey bubbly
    How you doing Hun? The bloating is from the pessaries don't worry ,I had two embryos transferred , I was bloated myself and the bloating will go down , just focus on yourself and eat healthy , I had cramps to but obviously my result was negative but cramping is normal  as the little embryos are trying to get comfy xxx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #709 on: 25/04/17, 19:00 »
    Salaam bubbly congrats on being pupo!! Cramping is normal don't worry

Inshallah u will get good news soon xx