* Author Topic: Muslim Posters - part 4  (Read 95902 times)

0 Members

Offline Roxy29

modify
Muslim Posters - part 4
« Reply #710 on: 1/05/17, 19:17 »
Salaam bubbly hope your ok Hun xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #711 on: 2/05/17, 12:38 »
    Salaam Roxy,

How are you?
    I am ok, I'm due to test this weekend but I'm getting a little worried now. I am 9dpt and I had some cramping this morning along with some pains and when I went to the bathroom I noticed a browny colour when i wiped. (Sorry tmi) I'm pretty sure AF is on her way because I usually get the browny cm before I am due to start.  I've also had a lower back ache for a few days which seems to be getting more frequent. Last week was ok, but this week I'm getting more anxious and I feel really emotional, which is another thing that happens before AF.. I'm tempted to test early but I don't know if it's a good idea.

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #712 on: 2/05/17, 21:52 »
    Hey bubbly
    Them symtoms could also be a good sign so don't lose hope,only way you'd know for deffinate is if you test but then again it might be a little early? I tested early because at that time I felt it was the right thing to do,sometimes browny discharge can be a good sign so I wouldn't worry to much Hun, try and hold from testing if you can it can just be implantation, stay positive xx

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #713 on: 2/05/17, 22:44 »
    Roxy
    I was really tempted to test but I'm holding off for now. I haven't had any more discharge since the morning so it could have been from implantation, but I am still having cramps now and then. I hate the waiting, I am soo impatient. I am trying to stay relaxed but I can't stop thinking lol

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #714 on: 2/05/17, 22:57 »
    I was impatient to that's why I tested and I tested everyday from 6dpt until I started bleeding,it kept me going when I tested coz if I didn't test I was going mental thinking about it,I got the cheapie tests so wasn't a lot to spend, see how you feel in next few days,if bleeding has stopped then it can be implantation in sha Allah xx

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #715 on: 2/05/17, 23:17 »
    I actually haven't got any tests at home, ive been putting myself from buying them until I'm more closer to the test date. If I had tests at home I know I would give in and check. My test date is Saturday morning and I was thinking of testing on Thursday at the earliest. Xx

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #716 on: 3/05/17, 06:33 »
    Yea Hun best way not to have the tests at home, test tomorrow and see Hun, you will be 11dpt wound you on Thursday? I am positive for you Hun xx

Offline Bubbly29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #717 on: 3/05/17, 15:28 »
    Roxy,

This morning Ive had more discharge, it's still brown it colour but it's more than yesterday, I'm trying to keep my hopes up because if it was my period, I'm sure it would have gone into full flow by now. I just hope its old blood, or blood from Implantation. I'm still having cramping here and there and when I do get cramps, I'm so sure af is going to arrive any min. This wait is horrible. Yes it will be 11dpt tomorrow, I'm wondering if it's still too early to test as I had a 2day transfer ? I'm not sure what test to go for either. I read Superdrug pregnancy tests are the most sensitive to test early but the reviews on the website aren't good. I'm not sure which one I should buy, especially for testing early xx

Offline Roxy29

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #718 on: 3/05/17, 18:22 »
    Hey bubbly
    Don't worry to me it sounds implantation bleeding, like you said you know your body and by now it would have been full flow, first response tests are sensitive to you can try them, in sha Allah all will be just fine for you don't worry Hun xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #719 on: 3/05/17, 18:28 »
    Hey def sounds like implantation bleed I had exactly the same on both my bfp cycles!! Sounds very promising xx