* Author Topic: Muslim Posters - part 4  (Read 95912 times)

0 Members

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
modify
Muslim Posters - part 4
« Reply #770 on: 14/06/19, 07:19 »
Mummy Alhumdulilah thatís wonderful news! How are you feelin? First few months are very tiring !  Where did u cycle? Diya howís it going did u take the gonal g?
Inshsllsh all will work out for u!

Iím currently pregnant with twins and am due October but will probably have them September

Itís Nice to see this thread becoming active again x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #771 on: 14/06/19, 18:54 »
    Diya ameen jazakillah khair sis. May Allah swt provide all the sisters in this group many more children inshaAllah. I pray Allah provides for you too. Im sorry i havent read far enough to know everyones journeys so not sure what stage you are at.

Innaya twins mashaAllah thats amazing may Allah swt make it easy for you! Im feeling very tired and nausea majority of the time. Awaiting 12 week scan now inshaAllah.

My background we were diagnosed secondary infertility and trying for #2 for 8 years before we gave ivf a chance. I had one miscarriage at 11 weeks and have failed to become pregnant since. Alhumd with ivf we responded well and have, 5 frozen embryos. We did a selective FET and it was a bfp. We are so fortunate to have a DD(9)alhumdullilah which we concieved naturally. We have kept everything secret till our 12 week scan just making dua this one sticks inshaAllah.

Its nice to share with you both i hope this forum becomes busier so we can all share in this beautiful journey to motherhood together.

Best duas to you ladies xxx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #772 on: 14/06/19, 22:22 »
    Iím 43 and Alhumdulilah have 3 beautiful children (5 in August, 3 in August and 1 in August) all ivf children

I had premature ovarian failure which became menopause and my husband has low motility and morphology

Alhumdulilah sre are so blessed though xx

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #773 on: 14/06/19, 23:03 »
    Salaam ladies,

Congrats to all the pregnant ones! MAy God give you safe and quick delivery!

Inaaya, why did you switch from Serum to another clinic, if you don't mind me asking? Also, I can see that your last 2 pregnancies took place when you were already in your 40s - did you have any special protocol or procedure that made them successful?

Thnk you in advance!

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #774 on: 15/06/19, 08:24 »
    WS

Cosmopolitan - I had to bfns with serum and slo was losing  trust in them - Penny would say some things which werenít true and also transferred when I had fluid in my uterus and had only a 6mm lining

I went to newlife and had a bfp pretty much straight after

Protocol - I was steroids (20mg) letrozole (days 1-5 as I have thin lining issues) clexane injections
    Prognova which went up to 12mg again for the lining issues

Being pregnant at 40 plus I have had no issues at all and had them naturally I was under consultant care for all 3 pregnancies and now am again with my twin pregnancy but thatís because Iím ivf and over 40 xx

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #775 on: 15/06/19, 11:58 »
    Thank you for the reply Inaaya. Have you ever had any issues regarding polyps or similar?

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #776 on: 16/06/19, 00:45 »
    Innaya mashaAllah thats lovely to hear about your 3 children and that ivf worked for you too! We really want to use the remaining frosties for future children inshaAllah. I am 36 and hubs 42 so age is on our side! Taking it one stage at a time. We really are truely blessed! Duas to you all hope everyone in this group is well inshaAllah

Offline Diya29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #777 on: 18/06/19, 12:50 »
    Salam ladies .
    Taking gonal F and from today also started  Orgalutran.
    Im 39 years old..trying for 2nd baby from the last 5 years.
    Tomorrow is my first scan..and will see how im doing with these medications...do pray for me plz...

Offline Mumsy35

modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #778 on: 19/06/19, 23:25 »
    Ws Diya
    Making dua all goes well for you inshaAllah. Just a step closer for you inshaAllah. Sending you lots of love and duas

Offline Diya29

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Muslim Posters - part 4
    « Reply #779 on: 6/07/19, 20:48 »
    Asalamoalikum,
    How are you everyone?
    Had Et (one blastocyst)last week alhumdulilah.
    Plz pray for me. ^pray^ ^pray^