* Author Topic: Advice needed please..low amh..been told donor eggs only option...  (Read 8519 times)

0 Members

Offline bearloopy77

Christina my af is due this Saturday so hopefully start stims Monday. Will be starting
the same as you buserelin then gonalf 300. Only given enough to see me through to
day 8 incase of lack of response.

Hoping and praying that it all goes like your second round has and that we get enough
eggs to put two back. After all the pills and potions and diet changes ( god i miss chocolate)
i have done just hope i have done enough.

Feeling really positive this is the month for all of us and looking forward to sticking two
fingers up to all those low amh results ;D xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CGSM74

• Christina
    Well will be keeping everything crossed for you too honey ! I miss chocolate too ... DH made some gorgeous flapjacks with walnuts and pumpkin seeds for me ..... So that and apples are my sweet substitute at the moment.

And I was eating jelly too ... Meant to be good for when your eggs / follicles are developing !!

They only ever gave me enough drugs till our next scan ...... Pessimistic people :) but so far so good and hoping we both go on the get our BFP's too !

^fairydust^

Offline Sweetpea123

• Gold Member
    Hello,
    How is everyone? Just reading this again as was on a low point again! However things are progressing, hotel and travel booked for London for our consultations, and I had my first acupuncture session which was quite strange and since then had weird feelings 'down there' and a warming sensation on upper back and a headache! So not sure on that one will see how the next session goes! She concentrated on egg quality as I was at the right time in my cycle! Anyone on a low gi diet I seriously need to shift some weight! Been told this is best for fertility?

Xx

Offline bearloopy77

Hi sweetpea. I am glad you are not giving up and have booked some more consultations.
    What clinics are you going to try? I am on another link for low amh and most of the ladies on there
    are at clinics in london i am sure they wouldn't mind you asking them about their experiences. Take a look at
    my posts and you will find it.

I hope you get to the bottom of what it is that is stopping you get a bfp. I personally don't think you have bad eggs
    it could be immunes or i have seen on here that a ladys oh sperm looked great, but actually it was fragmenting and
    that was causing low quality embryos. What ever it is i am positive you will work it out and get that bfp.

Keep up with the accupuncture it has mae a huge difference to me. Reflexology is another good one if you can
    find a good one. I have struggled to so have decided to learn it myself and do it for free for ladies at my clinic.
    Will give me something to do in my nine months waiting when i get my bfp  ;D

Offline Sweetpea123

• Gold Member
    Hi bear loopy,
    The clinics are create, lister and argc! Fast approaching now as well!! I will take a look at your past posts as need some advice, ESP on the topic of dhea, been told only recommended for women over a certain age with low amh? The dhea is sat in the cupboard gathering dust! I know argc is a big no no for dhea so might just wait til we decided on clinics!
    I have another acupuncture session tomorrow which I'm looking forward to as she is doing something different again, and I've started a new diet too which I'm getting my head around but physically feel really well, just need to sort me 'ead out!!!!
    How's things with you?! Great idea about reflexology!! where are you in your journey?! Xx

Offline missjackson

Hi sweetpea
    Just wanted to say I understand how you feel. I was 31 when they told me I had low AMH and needed to use a donor. Since then my AMH has dropped even lower, now 0.8, but I have just done my 1st cycle with ARGC and have got the best result ever a BFP. Even managed to get a frozen blast which I was amazed at considering what my last clinic told me. I personally have found the ARGC to totally individualise the treatment. Talking to other girls their they were all on different doses/meds dependent on blood results. It is very intensive, but I would say well worth it.

Good luck with all the consultations.

MissJ
    x

Offline Attagirl

Hi Sweatpea

Really good to hear you have started the acupuncture and are looking after yourself. Are you also taking royal jelly?

I hope it all does the trick for you.

Thinking of you.

A

Offline Sweetpea123

• Gold Member
    Hi ladies,

Miss j- many congratulations that is fab news and gives me so much hope! I have my consultation within the next couple of days and I really hope they can help us! I am gearing more towards argc tho!

Attagirl - hello lovely, I am indeed taking royal jelly on top of all the other pills I'm popping. Acupuncture is amazing and I'm so happy with my choice of clinic!! Had 4 sessions now and all going well! How's things with you? Xx

Offline Attagirl

Hi Sweatpea

Sounds like you are on the right track!

Just had my nuchal scan (or at least the first of two cos I am that neurotic) and so far so good. I havent really told people yet as I am struggling a little with it...partially denial/ partially something still going wrong. Anyway I will have to get over that.

Good luck.

Offline Sweetpea123

• Gold Member
    Hi attagirl,

I completely understand about telling people on my previous pregnancies the excitement went with each positive and we didn't tell anyone by the 3rd!

My dp uncle didn't tell any one til babies were born! That came as a complete shock! I think once you have been bitten you have to be cautious! Everything will be fine and I'm very pleased to hear things are good Xx

The ball is rolling for us with the consultations this week, unfortunately we have very little chance of natural conception with one remaining tube which is damaged! And enjoying London too!

Xx