* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 173926 times)

0 Members

Offline KKH

modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #100 on: 20/04/13, 18:05 »
Angel - one more sleep!  Keeping everything crossed for good news tomorrow  ^reiki^ ^pray^
I love that you woke your husband up at 5am to share your symptoms  ;D

Floss - I hope everything goes well tomorrow  ^reiki^ xx

Afm - I am reminding myself what wine tastes like  :)

Kx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Angel79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #101 on: 21/04/13, 16:32 »
    Omg omg omg omg omg I got a BFP!

In our 3 yrs 8 months of TTC i have never got a BFP!

We r in complete shock!!

When i went to bed fri night i had a bright red bit of blood and thought dreaded AF had arrived. I cried my heart out, spent an hr on the net tryibng to work out if there was still some hope, drafted then deleted a post on here, and woke DH up sobbing!

In the morning i had brown blood so felt more hopeful and was prertty chipper all day.At 3am this morning I needed a wee, woke DH up (he's well chuffed with all his interrupted nights - not!) And said should i do a test. We decided to go 4 it, and it looked 2 b a no, then faint line appeared. I couldnt believe it & spent rest of morning intermittently using my kindle light to look at the test. Still shocked as r my family! I know its still early days but at least i know i can get pregnant which ive never known till now.

I really cantbelieve it.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Hang in there.

Big love to u all

Xxxx

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 21/04/13, 16:57 »
    Angel, that's terrific news, genuinely thrilled for you, you've put a big smile on my face and given us all hope  :) xx

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 21/04/13, 17:17 »
    KKH so sorry to hear. Those darned cysts.. Theyve stopped me twice from having my treatment. Wishing u all the best!!!
    I went in on monday thinking i wud have to go back again on thursday for another scan and the doctor told me my lining was thick enough to plan the embryo transfer. So stopped the nasal spray wednesday night and started to progestrone injections on thursday. My poor husband, he does them for me and i go mad every time coz they killlll!!! Now waiting till tuesday till they phone us to tell us what time to come in! Hoping it will all go well this time! To all of you have a good week and keep the spirit!!! X

Offline Floss39

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 21/04/13, 18:10 »
    Angel, whoooooooo that's great news, congratulations.  I really hope this is a sticky for you, lovely news.

KKH, thanks for your good wishes, they worked as all 3 embies survived the thaw and are currently inside, please God they like their new home & decide to stay put.  Just realised that if this works, the due date would be just 1 day out from my little boy, he was due 8th jan, but was born 8th dec, am taking it as a good omen as I know he is minding me.

queenie, good luck for Tuesday, it'll be nice to have a buddy for the 2ww,

Offline Angel79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 21/04/13, 19:39 »
    Thanks so much for your lovely words  :)

Floss thats amazing - lots and lots of luck and sticky vibes 4 u.

Queenie - good luck for Tuesday.

X

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 21/04/13, 20:38 »
    Floss, terrific news, congratulations  ;D sending lots of sticky, positive vibes your way  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Queenie - Good luck for Tuesday  ^reiki^

Kx

Offline Summer13

modify
    « Reply #107 on: 22/04/13, 08:26 »
    Hello, everyone,

Angel it's so good to hear some good news from someone, how fantastic. I've got three more days to wait until test day and i'm getting increasingly stressed about it. This is daft i know and isn't going to do me any good either way! I feel like life has been on hold for so long with all these fertility treatments, and it continues to be the case this last week - i can't concentrate on doing anything.

I've gone from being relatively hopeful, at times, to not hopeful at all. I had Some sharp shooting pains last Thurs and Fri quite low down in my tummy, and over the weekend i've been having lots of funny pains, lots of cramps (i've had these sice ET) particularly when i move, and lower backache at times. I try not to read too much into symptoms - but it's really hard not to - i'm going mad i think!

Absolutely dreading getting yet another bfn and really hoping i won't - makes me feel sick when i think about it. So glad i can off load to you guys on here - it's such a help.

Love to everyone xxx

Offline mross

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #108 on: 22/04/13, 14:00 »
    Hi girls,

Angel what fabulous news CONGRATULATIONS!  Now you need to rest up and relax for a while!!! So happy for you hunny!

Ive been struggling to find what board I belong on lol!  I was on the cycle buddies on IVF but because this is an fet im doing this time everyone else is having their eggs collected and its a totally different process so thought I would try this board lol!! 

Im doing medicated FET cycle, started my synarel sniffs on 1st April and then started progyvona yesterday 3 x 2mg a day - but my clinic have me on this for 4 weeks!!!!!!!  So I thought id have ET in 2 weeks max but I think its because they are moving and so wont do transfers until the 18th May or something, im really stressed about it because I wanted ET to be when It should have been.  Anyone else on progynova for so so so long? 

xx >:(

Offline Floss39

modify
    « Reply #109 on: 22/04/13, 17:30 »
    Hi Mross, sorry can be of no help with the medicated FET as I did a natural cycle, I have heard of girls being on medication for longer than they had originally thought, generally associated with building up the lining, have you asked them why you are on it so long?

Summer, your poor old head, I hope the time flies by to your test date, I have no that I'll be excatly the same in 10 days time, chin up Mrs and as the clinic said to me yesterday it can & it does work, so this could be your time, take care