* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 194679 times)

0 Members

Offline KKH

modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #120 on: 24/04/13, 18:25 »
Queenie - Congratulations on being PUPO  :) Sticky, positive vibes coming your way  ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Floss - Hope you are taking it easy, when is OTD?
Summer - Hope you are ok?

Mross, Mrsc78 & pmc - Hello and good luck to you all.

Mross- I think I had 24 days of the progynova before they cancelled my cycle, I think they would have kept me on it for longer if they felt my lining was thickening, but as it had started to reduce they stopped all meds.

Hopefully should hear this week what the next plan is.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 24/04/13, 18:32 »
    Hi pmc- ive has cysts a bunch of times, but only know ehat gets done by an IVF not by an FET. At the time i had to stop down regulating. I think it has to do with the medication they give you will all go to the cyst and thats not what they want. I started on BC pills for a month bec they make all cysts go and then started downregulating on day 21 again and could start the meds the next cycle. Mine were quiet big though so it could be a complete different situation as urs is small and needs a second look, theres still hope! Good luck and keep us updated! X

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 24/04/13, 19:22 »
    Thanks Queenie. I've been told start taking progynova, I think they will make a decision when they scan me again a week fri. Hopefully the cyst has gone by then  ^pray^

Offline Faith 2011

• Gold Member
    • Praying for a rainbow baby.
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 24/04/13, 19:27 »
    Hello ladies . I wanted to re re join. My turbulent history is all covered in my signature.
    I'm now on yet another FET cycle. I had a single blast transfer on Monday. Test date is next Friday. I'll read and catch up with where you all are. Praying this time for a better result. It must happen eventually...no?

Love & baby dust to you all.

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 24/04/13, 20:16 »
    Hi ladies

Faith Congratulations on being pupo

Pmc I started on progynova today, when is your ET?

Mross I think I would get a little bored if I wasn't working, however would love to go part-time. Work is so inconvenient! Ha ha We are doing a house renovation and I don't have enough hours in the day!!!

Afm what a hectic day! By 11 this morning I had still not heard from clinic so I email them asking when I can start as I want to organise accommodation and boat to come over, she phoned me straight back as she had actually sent me a email last night but went in my junk folder, arghhhh!!!  The email said to count Tuesday as day 1 and take progynova tablet last night and reduce buserlin. As only found this out today I rushed home at lunch to take tablet and she said not a problem as took too much buserlin this morning. So I'm officially day 2 of my geep cycle.

I have a blood test on the 9 may and transfer is 10 may.  Had to tell boss I need the 10 off, he was not happy as he was suppose to be on holiday that week but now has to come in as the women I work with is leaving Friday and no one else to cover. I do feel a bit guilty but dh said this cycle he wants me to relax more as first cycle we had friends over for a week the day we got back and last cycle straight after transfer we had to rush down to London to meet both sets of parents for a busy weekend in London.  I've got a doctors appointment on Monday to see if she will sign my off for the week of 13 may so i have a week to relax before going back to work.  My OTD is 24 may, 3 days before my 2 year wedding anniversary.

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #125 on: 24/04/13, 20:21 »
    I wish you all the luck in the world faith2011, this has to be your time  ^pray^

Mrsc78 you need to be selfish for a little while, think about you and DH for a change and relax as much as you can.
    If all goes to plan, my ET should be roughly 8th May.

Offline Summer13

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 25/04/13, 06:58 »
    Bfn for us again. Really thought it had worked this time, just goes to show we don't always know our own bodies very well. Don't know where to go from here x

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 25/04/13, 07:11 »
    Summer so sorry for the results  ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 25/04/13, 07:41 »
    Summer  - really sorry to read your post  ^hugme^

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 25/04/13, 08:07 »
    So sorry to hear of your bfn summer. Give yourself time away from all that is fertility for a little while. It's one hell of a massive, emotional journey. Then hopefully you will come to a decision that is right for you, what your next move will be.

Look after yourself  ^hugme^