* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 196004 times)

0 Members

Offline Angel79

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #160 on: 2/05/13, 20:38 »
Faithi am so sorry. Take care of yourself xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Faith 2011

• Gold Member
    • Praying for a rainbow baby.
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 2/05/13, 21:29 »
    Thanks ladies. I'm going to keep fighting.
    MrsC78: where are you getting your immunes tested. x

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 2/05/13, 22:10 »
    Faith - my clinic do the testing, I'm at wessex (Freya Centre) in southampton. I think there are a lot of different level of immune testing, I had CD 69 and all my levels were normal. X

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 2/05/13, 22:11 »
    Faith - so sorry to read yr post.  ^hugme^ x

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 3/05/13, 08:12 »
    Faith- so sorry to hear. Good luck  ^hugme^

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #165 on: 3/05/13, 12:20 »
    Oh Faith, I'm so sorry that you didn't get your bfp this time  ^hugme^ xx

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 3/05/13, 12:51 »
    Had my scan today and phew... The cyst on my ovary has gone. Just waiting for a phone call now to let me know the transfer date.

Offline Floss39

modify
    « Reply #167 on: 3/05/13, 13:21 »
    Faith, am so sorry to hear your news, take care of yourself.

Unfortunately it looks like the same here for us.  My AF is trying to start & I did a test this mornign with FMU which was negative, so not looking good at all, my OFT is sunday but my period was due on wednesday and I started seeing colour in my CM, it;s increasing so I have no hope.  Just pondering the next move - donor eggs or 1 more try ourselves?????

pmc - great that your cyst has gone - hoepfully you'll be good to go.

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #168 on: 3/05/13, 13:35 »
    Thanks floss, sorry to hear of you're bfn, it doesn't get any easier does it??   :'(

I was in a similar situation as you, I had 5 attempts of Ivf with my own eggs, had a fair number but only had 3-6 fertilise and only one of the eggs out of the 5 cycles got to blast, but that ended in a chem preg, all the others  were a bfn and embryos not good enough to freeze. So after a lot of thought, me and DH decided to try donor eggs.
    Got my first ever BFP last year which I thought we would never get, plus we have 3, 5 day blasts in the freezer.
    Unfortunately I miscarried at 8 weeks, but at least I know I can achieve a BFP which I never would have with my own eggs.
    So those little frosties are from the most generous lady I have never known, giving me the chance of having my own baby.

It takes a lot of thinking about, and not to be rushed at. It has to be the right decision for you.

Take care. Xx

Offline Floss39

modify
    « Reply #169 on: 3/05/13, 13:54 »
    Thanks pmc, I suppose with me the fact that I have managed our own pregnancies - obviously not with good outcomes makes it hard to give up - I know it's hard to give up for everyone, but there is still that little nugget of hope that we would get there ourseleves, I had said that I would try 1 more cycle ourselves, however yesterday I didn;t have the stomach for it, as all I could think was more disappointment and wasting time, but today am a bit more philosophical!  I dunno a bit of soul searching over hte weekend & I think I'll start the serious investigations for going abroad whilst weighing up the options here too, so that am not wasting time. I have accepted that this might have to be the route we have to take & DH just wants to get going on it ASAP, I am sure if it was donor sperm it would be a completely different set of conversations we would be having!!!  Anyway, good luck with your cycle, did you go abroad or stay in UK?  Please God it will be a positive outcome for you this time - think there might be a bottle of red in Lidl with my name on it!!!!!