* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 196048 times)

0 Members

Offline pmc

modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #170 on: 3/05/13, 14:31 »
Just looked at you sig Floss, can see why you don't want to give up especially using your own eggs. You've been through so much.
It's difficult to know what to do for the best, and you constantly change your mind on a daily basis and have your own debates in your head.

I opted to stay in the uk for my DE, as travelling abroad would have been difficult. I used "Care" and found them amazing. Northampton don't have waiting lists for egg recipients, so thats one you can look at for some info, if that's the route you want to take.

Good luck Floss.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #171 on: 3/05/13, 18:12 »
    Oh no Floss, I was so sure that this would be your time, is there no hope for Sunday?  ^pray^  xx

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #172 on: 3/05/13, 18:17 »
    pmc - I'm pleased that all went well at your scan and that your cyst has gone  :)

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #173 on: 3/05/13, 18:19 »
    Pmc- great news! Good luck, hope it all works out :) still waiting here...... Wish it was wednesday already

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #174 on: 3/05/13, 19:02 »
    Not too long to wait Queenie, try to stay sane if you can.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ wishing you brill news for  wed x

Offline Faith 2011

• Gold Member
    • Praying for a rainbow baby.
    modify
    « Reply #175 on: 4/05/13, 00:16 »
    Pmc- great news re cyst.
    Floss- thanks. What a time we've had of it?!  :'(  I'm going to try the ARGC now as there maybe something up with my body now. Good luck. x

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #176 on: 4/05/13, 09:05 »
    Wonder if any of you can help. Since taking the progynova I've been feeling very tired and now I'm on 3 a day I feel drained. Felt quite sick yesterday and my legs felt like jelly. Went to bed last night for 9pm had a real good sleep, but I've woken up feeling exactly the same, it's as if I havnt had ant sleep at all. Got loads planned for this weekend but don't feel up for anything.
    Has anyone felt like this while taking progynova, as I hadn't felt like this last time, plus the doubled the amount I was taking last cycle because I started bleeding a few days before ET. So it's odd that I'm only on 3 a day and having this effect??

Offline mamadreams

modify
    « Reply #177 on: 4/05/13, 12:21 »
    Hi All,

Not sure if I can post here--I just had my FET today of three donor egg blastocysts. Trying not to obsess and just stay as relaxed as possible. Hoping with the IVIg and extra clexane I can combat these immune/blood flow issues. Doctor told me I shoudl stay home today, but can walk around no problem...but starting tomorrow I should lay down and rest for 3 days with getting up for bathroom and food. This is my third attempt at this clinic and I've never been told that before! Using utrogeston pessary's as clinic stopped their use of PIO shots--I'm not complaining, but hope they are as effective!!!

Wishing you all the best and sending positive thoughts to everyone!!!

MamaDreams

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #178 on: 5/05/13, 09:23 »
    Hi Pmc - not sure I have the answer to your question, I guess the progynova effects us all slightly differently, I seemed to get restless legs in the middle of the night and had to get up a few times just to walk around.  The tiredness may be partly down to anxiety, I'm not sure we fully appreciate how tense we are whilst waiting for each appointment.  It must be a huge relief to know that your cyst has gone and they are going to transfer.  Your body and mind may have been braced for different news and now that weight has been lifted, you've relaxed and become instantly tired.  It may also be partly due to the thought of the christening.  If you decide to go, at least you'll know that you are a step closer and soon to be pupo  :)  I hope it's a good day but you know where we are if you need to rant about it later  ^hugme^

Hi mamadreams - congratulations on your transfer.  Best take the Doctors orders and rest up x

Floss - thinking of you  ^hugme^

Beautiful day here in Kent, I've been up for a while and made a cheesecake, friends are on their way from Manchester to visit, so hoping for a good weekend.
    The only slight niggle is that it's now 17 days since I stopped meds and no sign of a bleed?  Is this normal?

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #179 on: 5/05/13, 12:03 »
    hi Pmc- im also on progynova and i am a little more tired then usually but not sure if its from the progynova or the other meds or maybe even the combination of it. try to relax as much as possible.
    mamadreams- good luck, and rest well!

ive been having a bit of a freak moment- ment to do a test on wednesday but feel no diff, no signs nothing. i just pee a little more but think that might be psychological... help! is it too early, or is it normal not to have any any symptoms? also my 20 yr old sister in law is due any moment and with the whole family talking about it doesnt make it easier or help either! just need a boost of positivism!!!!