* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 195638 times)

0 Members

Offline pmc

modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #180 on: 5/05/13, 12:27 »
Queenie. It's a difficult situation to be in, with babies all over the place. I've got a christening today, and there are lots if new born babies, toddlers and heavily pregnant women going to be there. Just have to grin and bear it, maybe have a cry later, we're allowed to.
As for you symptoms, or lack of, my sister has 7 kids and she didnt have any symptoms with any of them, only back ache much later on in her pregnancies. It's difficult not to look out for symptoms. Go out for a walk somewhere while its decent weather. Try to do something to keep your mind off it.
Keeping everything crossed for you  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Ballboy

modify
    « Reply #181 on: 6/05/13, 14:29 »
    Hello

Well here we go again... about to start a FET cycle using my 8 embryo's I have in the freezer. After having my immunes tested at ARGC and other tests for repeated miscarriage with Dr Rai I am sticking with Dr Gudi on a private basis at Homerton hospital. with everyone's input I am going to be on the usual plus steroids and thyroxine.

Wish me luck!!!

:)

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #182 on: 7/05/13, 07:41 »
    Hi ladies

Balboy - good luck with this cycle. Are you doing medicated or natural? What were your results from immune tests? I had mine done this cycle but all came back average.

Afm first day of taking pesseries, only 2 more buserlin left! Having ET on Friday, seems its taken a long time to get here and finally the day is in sight!  ;D

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #183 on: 7/05/13, 11:18 »
    Ballboy, wishing you lots of luck with this cycle.  ^pray^ ^pray^

Mrsc78. Started my pessaries on Saturday, I've also got my ET on Fri. Excited but nervous at the same time. Hopefully we're pupo at the same time. Lots if luck to you.  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Ballboy

modify
    « Reply #184 on: 7/05/13, 13:34 »
    Good luck to you too PMC!!!

Please make it this time for us!! IVF is hard enough but having to do it over and over is a pain

x

Offline Ballboy

modify
    « Reply #185 on: 7/05/13, 13:40 »
    Hi

I was planning to do a natural cycle at ARGC but I've opted for a medicated at Homerton (long story but I think Ive made the right decision for me at this time). I have my immunes done at ARGC, they were all ok but one was borderline. I think I was .9 over the max... ARGC wanted to put me on Humira but as it was borderline I didnt think it was worth the risk. So... I'm on steroids instead.

I also went to see Dr Raj Rai... he has put me on Heparin and thyroxine to help stop me miscarrying as I have been pregnant 4 times in total but miscarried/ ectopic each time. He's a leader in the field of miscarriage and his tests cost 400.

I'm terrified of the weight gain from Steroids as I've never lost the 20lbs I put on the first round of IVF. My PCOS likes to hold on to anything I put on. I'm on a diet now until my basescan in 3 weeks - any little helps I suppose!

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #186 on: 7/05/13, 22:51 »
    Pmc - I'm excited too, my transfer is at 12.30 friday.  Have you been given a test date, mine is 24 may.

Ballboy - thanks for the info on DR Raj Rai, hopefully I won't need him but will keep him in mind! They were going to put me on steroids this time but seen as test are normal I don't think they are.

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #187 on: 8/05/13, 07:53 »
    Everyone good luck on ur transfers!!!
    So its 7.30 am and basically didnt sleep last night knowing i had to do my pregnancy test today. Woke up my husband at 7 bec i couldnt look at the test so he had to look at it for me. He said it looks like one line but its only been 10 seconds so i got all negative and he said just wait the 3 minutes it says on the packet. So he looked again after like 2 minutes and there was a faint line! So i said omg omg what does this mean and we did another one and again same story and line was still faint but a little darker already. Does this mean for the first time in my life im
    Having a bfp????? Eeks im so nervous and excited at the same time!! So just send my husband out to get some more tests. Maybe a digital one that says ptegnant or not pregnant. Pray for me guys!! Will keep you updated!!!

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #188 on: 8/05/13, 09:30 »
    Update!
    So hubs came home with pregnancy test from tesco because it was the only place that was open already so i did the test and i said to him they say the more expensive the earlier and better they can detect the hcg so he said rubbish coz this one already had 2 lines after about 7 seconds!!! Straight away booked by beta test for this afternoon! Trying to stay calm but aaahhhhh!!!!  :)

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #189 on: 8/05/13, 10:04 »
    Ah Queenie, that's fantastic news. But my advice is, keep away from digital..... They can be your enemy believe me!!!
    But yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ^congrats^ ^pompom^ ^BFP^
    So pleased for you.. X