* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 195641 times)

0 Members

Offline pmc

modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #190 on: 8/05/13, 10:05 »
Mrs C78, waiting on a call today to give me an actual time to be there on Fri. Stomach is doing somersaults.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline gillian1

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 8/05/13, 13:12 »
    Hello, Can I join you please. I am doing FET just now and completely lost with it.  I live abroad so am dealing with the language difficulties, I didn't even get an appointment at the clinic they sent me the details in the post that I had to translate using google. Already I slipped up a bit as I realised I was supposed to take the estroferm vaginally starting 2 days ago ( I have been taking orally). I have read alot about down reg but don't actually know what this is. I started on day one of my period with estroferm which I take till 13th May when I have a scan on the lining and then I guess they shall tell me what is next.

Offline pesente

modify
    « Reply #192 on: 8/05/13, 17:28 »
    hi there, anyone cycling the same time as me, im currently 21 days on buserelin and taken my first set of tablets today.
    would be great to have someone to share this with as its top secret here, no family or friends know we are trying again on this FET.

Offline tinkerbell78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #193 on: 8/05/13, 17:39 »
    Hi can I join?

Hi pesente I had my first tablet yesterday so we are about the same :) I'm hopefully having transfer on the 24th.
    Good luck with your treatment x

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #194 on: 8/05/13, 18:07 »
    Hello gillian1. Sorry to hear that you're having translation difficulties, this Ivf journey is hard enough without having to worry about that too.
    Try not to worry too much about taking the estroferm orally, just start taking them as you should vaginally. Consult your doctor if you are worried at all.
    Down regulating means, it is shutting down your ovaries, so you don't ovulate. The best of luck yo you Gillian1 and welcome to the thread.

Pesente. You're not on your own here, you can say what's on your mind on this site and everyone will know how you feel. Wishing you lots of luck.

Hi tinkerbell78. Wishing you lots of luck on your cycle.

Offline Lisamarie....

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #195 on: 9/05/13, 11:59 »
    HI All,

Firstly, All the luck in the world to everyone and for those having their transfer's soon/on their 2ww.

I am now on day 14 of DR injections (suprecur) but no sign of bleed yet! I do have PCOS so never have regular periods. When i was given schedule (Estimated FET 13th June) I did ask what happens if i have no bleed and the nurse said it maybe that you just have no lining to shed if you have not ovulated and to go for my baseline scan on the 21st May as scheduled and hopefully i can start the tablets.

I just don't want to have to carry on with the injections any longer than i have to as that will put the whole schedule back and its a long enough journey as it is isn't it?

Has anyone else had this happen?

Lisamarie... xxx

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #196 on: 9/05/13, 14:27 »
    Hi lisamarie. Sometimes downreggin can delay a period, my clinic told me that if my period hadn't arrived by day 40 of the cycle, they would give an injection to bring on a bleed, then it would delay it for 2 weeks. Thankfully I didn't need it and it arrived day 35. Give it a bit of time it may arrive very soon, still have plenty of time before your scan date, so try not to worry (but I know you will anyway, as all us Ivf ladies worry about all sorts)

The injections are a huge drain I know, but it will all be worth it in the end xx

Offline mamadreams

modify
    « Reply #197 on: 9/05/13, 14:30 »

Hi All!

I'm 5dp5dt had have had mild cramping/back aches on & off since transfer. Last night I had a sharper cramps and today I woke up to tan colored stuff on my liner. Def not the utrogeston pessaries--that's white. Now it's afternoon and there are a few small brown spots with more tan/brown color on my liner. Cramps/back ache has calmed down a little. Could this be implantation spotting? I'm too afraid to POAS--waiting until beta which is May 17!! Should I lay down or is it okay to go for a walk?

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Thinking of all of you in your 2ww, those who got their BFP, and   to those who it didn't work this time--always have hope!!!

Read more: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=305179.400#ixzz2SnmJrPQL

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #198 on: 9/05/13, 14:43 »
    Mamadreams. Firstly congrats on being pupo. You are bound to be worried, like I said on a previous post, us Ivf ladies always worry. The cramps could be from the the pessaries as that is a common effect of them. I've got mild cramping from them too and I'm not pupo. The tan colour is just old blood from your lining and don't forget, you've had a lot of poking and prodding around down there for a few weeks, and the amount of hormones we've been pumped with, are bound to have some effect on our bodies.
    If the spotting becomes pink in colour then ring your clinic for piece of mind, that also may be nothing to worry about.

If I were you, relax and put your feet for now, see how you're feeling. Then if you feel upto it, go for a gentle stroll, as it keeps the circulation going and helps implantation.
     ^hugme^

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #199 on: 9/05/13, 15:24 »
    Hi mama dreams,
    Just to echo pmc. I had mild cramps and pink spotting  and lots of brown discharge/spotting from around 8dpo for weeks. Try (easier said than done!)?not to worry and be kind to yourself. Wishing you and all the other ladies on this thread  ^reiki^ ^reiki^.
    Libbylouxx