* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 200484 times)

0 Members

Offline Fairy_Dust

• Gold Member
  • ...your dreams come true
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #20 on: 31/03/13, 20:47 »
Hello!

I have only just found this part of the forum!

As you can see from my signature I have had three failed full cycles but on our last one we were lucky to get a blast frozen.

He has fondly been named roo for the last year and he was replaced on Wednesday as a 3bb with no deterioration which they were very pleased with. So as I am now 4dp5dt I am hoping that he is burrowing down deep. I listen to zita West every night, just changed over from the post transfer part to 2ww... And drinking a glass of pineapple juice (not from concentrate) every day.

They have given me 10th April as OTD which I think is a long wait for a blast? ??? ?

I am also trying quad therapy so have daily tablets and steroid injections, fingers crossed they help!

Looking forward to seeing lots of FET success stories

Fairy_dust x.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Luv one

• With God's help we will make it!
    modify
    « Reply #21 on: 1/04/13, 18:05 »
    Hello ladies,

Congrats Posie and Mrshy its lovely news when FET works!!! ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

I am back and ready to try again hopefully will begin DR next week actually waiting on clinic to see if I will do natural again or medicated as I requested. So will be lovely chatting with you ladies thoughout this cycle. Good luck wherever you are on this journey!

Offline Angel79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #22 on: 2/04/13, 12:48 »
    Good luck fairy dust!! keeping everything crossed!!

I had my scan today and my lining is 9.2mm thick so booked in Wed 10th for transfer of - hopefully - our 2 blasts which are in the freezer!

To those of you who have done a mediated cyle I am thinking of doing pessaries to the 'rear' - have done the other way before but hear it is less messy etc - any advice?

Also, I'm worried i've been overdoing the chocolate over easter. I will lay off it now for a bit but concerned about the caffeine content and if i shouldn't have had so much?

Angel79

Offline traace

modify
    « Reply #23 on: 2/04/13, 16:02 »
    Posie and MrsHY - Congratulations!  That's fantastic news.  :D

Angel79 - yes, I can confirm, much less messy that way.  A bit weird to start with, but hey ho, that's IVF for you!  It's so glamorous ...     I wouldn't have thought that the caffeine would be an issue - it restricts blood flow to the uterus, so you probably wouldn't want to be having much caffeine while you're looking after an embryo / wee bubba, but if your lining is fine, then I'm sure that you haven't done any harm at all at this early stage!  Glad that you relaxed and enjoyed your easter, that's the main thing.

To all who are DR'ing etc, good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for good scan results for you! 

I have to wait out one AF, then we get to start our next FET on the next cycle.  Can't wait to join you all properly.

Offline Kristina2012

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #24 on: 2/04/13, 21:30 »
    hello ladies, can i join?
    i just found out that i got a bfn from first ivf and currently have 4 frozen blastos which i will use at some point.
    think i wont be able to do fet until june time so maybe too early to join you girls?!

good luck to anyone testing soon and sorry to hear of some losses. x

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #25 on: 3/04/13, 18:57 »
    Hi ladies, can I join you? 

We had a BFN at the end of Feb with our first ICSI cycle and are going ahead with FET, currently day 8 DR.  Worryingly, I have started bleeding today, very much AF like, not sure if that is normal?  I am off for a scan tomorrow morning so hopefully the clinic will be able to tell me if this is normal or not.

Kristina, I have been keeping an eye on the Feb/March thread, very sorry to hear about your bfn  ^hugme^
    Angel79, great news with your scan and good luck for transfer next week.

Good luck to you all xx

Offline Kristina2012

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #26 on: 3/04/13, 20:27 »
    hi kkh, sorry to hear about your bfn too. bfn sucks.

u have started pretty much straight away for the fet - did they not tell you to have an af before you started?

my af still has not arrived and just wish it does - seems like i am forever wishing my life away for af to turn up, so depressing!

hope everyone else is well x

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #27 on: 4/04/13, 14:05 »
    Hi Kristina

AF arrived on OTD and the clinic said they were happy for me to start FET on the next one, which arrived 26 days later.  I did ask if this was ok as most people seem to be waiting 2 to 3 months and they said it was.  I was a little unsure whether to go straight ahead or wait, but the clinic were quite flexible and said if I didn't feel ready when AF arrived I could postpone it to the following month.  I feel ok so thought no point in waiting (time is not on my side).
    I hope your AF arrives soon, crazy that we actually look forward to it arriving isn't it

The clinic said the bleeding can and does happen, they do not seem concerned by it so I wont be.  However my lining is still only 4.5mm so they have increased my progynova and I've to go back in week for another scan.

Hope/Amy  How did your scan go today?

Hi to everyone else x

Offline Angel79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #28 on: 4/04/13, 20:33 »
    Hello everyone,

Kristina - i know how u feel about the waiting - one month we cant wait for AF the next we r dreading its arrival - crazy!!

I must admit to clock watching, especially at work, waiting for the day to end so i'm one step closer to knowing if the next treatment has worked. Its very frustrating but so important to keep busy.

KKH- in between my 3 iuis and 2 ivfs i only had 1 AF and clinic didnt say not to at any point. Sorry - what does DR mean?! I'm new to this forum stuff and only know a little of the lingo.

Hope u ladies r all keeping warm in this freeeezing april! DH and i have a long running joke about needing to keep my 'greenhouse' warm - seeds grow well in a warm greenhouse, so need to keep our tummy's warm for those little embies!

Xx

Offline Luv one

• With God's help we will make it!
    modify
    « Reply #29 on: 4/04/13, 20:58 »
    Hello ladies,

Angel well done on the lining. I did bullets on my natural cycle this time I'm doing medicated so will try the other way. Bullets were so easy and didnt really affect my day I heard the other way cause leakage so will have to get some liners.

KK I see from your signature you took cabergoline do you take it all the time or just for the ohss. I take mine once a week to keep my prolactin down but stop it when I start treatment. Sorry to see you had OHSS I wouldnt wish that on anyone. I ended up in hospital and it was real horibble. Protein is suppose to help with the lining. Good luck this cycle.

Kristina bet you cant wait to begin. I start DR next week and cant wait for it all to be over.