* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 195637 times)

0 Members

Offline Lisamarie....

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #200 on: 9/05/13, 16:19 »
pmc, thank you! I shall just have to hope it comes along soon and the more i worry the more it will delay things...

mamadreams - its hard not to worry, lets hope it is plantation spotting!!!

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline midlands lass

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 9/05/13, 22:33 »
    Hello

After a break for my birthday in Barcelona I am back - STILL no AF after coming off the drugs so am still waiting and waiting. Saw doc and am going to try another medicated FET and hope that all my leg pains were just a fluke... a virus perhaps. Probably means I will not even start sniffing until the end of May / June....so feels like a long time to wait.

Sorry to those that have had negative results so far.

X

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 10/05/13, 06:53 »
    Morning ladies

PCM good luck for today. Are you having one or two put back?

Queenie - congratulation on your  ^BFP^

Gillian - welcome to the thread. I find FET so much more complicated than a fresh cycle, with a Lange barrier too it must be very difficult.

Pesente and tinker bell welcome to the thread

Lisamarie - I had to do injections for a extra week as af was late, I was originally due to have transfer last Friday. Try a nice relaxing bath.

Mamadreams - a women on the may/June thread had spotting and bleeding and got a BFP yesterday. Some embryo implant late.  ^hugme^

Midlandlass - good luck for your next cycle.

afm I've not had a good nights sleep. Had my blood tests yesterday and my progesterone levels were a little low so had to do extra pessaries at 5pm yesterday and 11am this morning as well as normal last night and when I woke up. I have booked into acupuncture for before and after transfer, so hopefully that will relax me! I'm having transfer at 12.30, finally the day is here, now for the 2ww!!!!!

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 10/05/13, 08:13 »
    Mrsc78 - you poor thing having to do extra pessaries, they aren't the nicest thing to do at the best of times. But I'm sure it will be well worth it. How many frosties you have transferred? I'm having one, that's why my transfer isn't until 4.30 today, they will be thawing one at a time and in case they need to get to my final embryo to get one that survives, they have put me last on the list for a transfer. Makes sense I suppose, but I'm so nervous today, mainly due to worrying about my embryos not surviving and going through weeks of injections, etc for nothing.
    Hope you're acupuncture helps you relax. My DH is finishing work at lunch time today, so we can go for lunch somewhere and chill out before we go to the clinic. My DH is amazing as he always manages to calm me down and relax me, mainly because he's got a relaxes personality. He keeps me sane  :o

Good luck, will be thinking of you at 12.30 and be sending you lots of  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 10/05/13, 08:28 »
    Midlands lass. You must feel so frustrated, but in hope you enjoyed your birthday break away.
    Hope you're next cycle is successful.
     ^tantrum^ come of AF, hurry up for Mildland lass...

^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ ^snowflake^ please survive for me, MrsC78 and all the other ladies having transfers.

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #205 on: 10/05/13, 08:31 »
    Hi pmc - I'm going to have two transferred, I think that's because we've always had two. My first cycle they said all along they would only transfer one but when we got to ET we only had 2 left so they suggested we put both back! It was very scary as we really didn't know what to do. I have four in the freezer so hoping two survivors straight away today.  Glad your dh relaxes you and out for lunch sounds lovely. Mine doesn't stress me but we always seem to be rushing around. We are staying in the new forest and I've got a pedicure booked for later on. Good luck.  ^pray^ ^reiki^

Offline gillian1

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 10/05/13, 09:41 »
    MrsC78 Best of luck with your transfer today. Am saying a little prayer for your embies.
    Queenie7 did you do another test?
    Lisamarie, I donít know anything about down reg. I am on a meditcated transfer without DR and totally lost with it all.  Hoping your AF gets here soon.
    Mamadreams, congrats on being pupo. It is so hard not to analyse every twinge when pupo. X
    Midlands lass hope you had a nice holiday. Will you DR?
    PMC I shall be thinking of you today, little prayer for your embies. X
    I am still a bit lost with my FET but hoping it shall be clearer on Monday when I have the lining scan. Does anyone know how many days after your 1 day of period the ET normally occurs. I have the lining scan on Monday 16 days (including the day my period started and Monday) into the cycle. This seems a bit late to me. We only have 4 frosties and found out they freeze them 2 at a time. We debated a long time over putting both back or just one (assuming both are viable) and decided if they defrost 2 and they are both good we still put back 1 but if we defrost 2 and that does not work and they defrost the other 2 then we will have both put back. It is such hard decision as we have a 8 month old from the IVF and the thought of three tiny babies when we live so far from home is scary. Also DH recently lost his job so not very pracitical. I mentioned before I live abroad so now with no job we are likely to come back to the UK and I do not want to leave the frosties behind so decided to start trying again sooner than planned.  Also I am 40 and overweight so the NHS would not give me IVF where are here I get 4 free shots (if FET failed that is) regardless of that stuff.
    We had 2 embies put back the last time and only took, its so hard to know what is the right thing to do.

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #207 on: 10/05/13, 10:26 »
    Hi all - just a quickie as about to leave for acupuncture. Clinic just called, they defrost two embryos, one made it and one didn't so they defrosted another one which is fine. We now have two to put back and one in the freezer. x

Offline midlands lass

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 10/05/13, 11:10 »
    MrsC78 - Great you have two - good luck!!!!

PMC - good luck today too !!!

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 10/05/13, 11:13 »
    Mrsc78, excellent, pleased you have 2. In hour and half you'll be pupo.

Update from me too... Just had call off the clinic, I'm only having one embryo put back and they thawed the first one and its looking good, it's still even trying to grow a little more. So the embryologist said its looking good so far..

Thanks midland lass xx