* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 195640 times)

0 Members

Offline mross

• Gold Member
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #210 on: 10/05/13, 15:30 »
Hi ladies,

oh Mrsc78 you will be pupo by now!  Yay!

Good luck PMC as well.  Very exciting times.

Congrats too Queenie!!! xx

I feel like ive been cycling forever this time!  I started down reg on 1st April, then 6mg of progynova from 21st April, convinved lining would be ready but now but no, im only at 5mm......grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  So annoyed!  So ive been upped to 8mg of progynova for another week.  Wish this cycle wasn't so LOOOONNNNGGG!  Ive always been really struggling with tiredness and headaches and upset stomach on all these tablets!!!!  Cant wait to get my lining up!   xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline queenie7

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #211 on: 10/05/13, 17:01 »
    Mrsc78 hope your transfer went easy and smoothly! Rest up well and try to relax!
    PMC good luck to you too! Hope it goes well
    Gillian1 i had my FET 18 days from the first day of my period. I asked at the time and they said it can take even longer depending on the lining.
    As for me, after 3 positive sticks i phoned the clynic for a blood test- i went there and had to wait nearly an hour to be seen just for a blood test. Usually it would have bothered me but i was so relaxed lol so had blood test done (got a 40 ticket bec i didnt pay for parking long enough. Oh well ;) ) and they phoned me back the next day to confirm it all! (At that time everything came out and burst into tears ofcourse) I have an appointment now in a week and a half for a scan! Keep u updated
    Good luck to the rest of you!

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #212 on: 10/05/13, 17:21 »
    Hi ladies - I'm now pupo!!!! All went well and they put back a 7 cell and a 8 cell.

Mross - I started dr the same time as you and it does feel like its been forever. I hope the side effect ease soon, you'll soon be pupo.

Pmc - hope all has gone well, you should be pupo now too.

Queenie - not good on the parking ticket but least it was for a good reason. Not long to wait for the scan.

Afm just got back from a little walk around new forest, now relaxing in hotel room ready for my pedicure at 1830. My mum and dad came to UK with us on Wednesday but haven't been staying at same hotel as us. We collected them today so we are all in new forest for one night and then back on ferry tomorrow at 12, I can't wait to be back home.

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #213 on: 10/05/13, 19:35 »
    Yay, I'm pupo!!!!!!! One blast transferred, still 2 frosties left, wasn't expecting that. So happy right now. Lieing in bed now hoping my pessaries don't slip out, while DH makes dinner, bless him. My test date 23rd may.

Mrsc78, woohoo.... On pupo. The new forest is a beautiful place, but like Dorothy said in the wizard of oz, "there's no place like home"  ;D when's your test date??

So excited for you Queenie.

Mross, its frustrating waiting through this, hope it thickens up ASAP for you.

Gillian, it all depends how fast it takes for your lining to thicken, some ladies can take longer than others. 16 days sounds about right, you may find your lining is thick enough by then, and if it is they will sort out the ET within the next week. It's a tough decision to make on all parts and situations like this are sent to try us. Sorry to hear about your DH losing his job. I wish I could give you some advice, but I wish you all the best with whatever you decide.

Offline skyblue79

modify
    « Reply #214 on: 10/05/13, 20:22 »
    Evening ladies,
    Can I Join this thread please? I have been following this thread for a while now but I didn't know when was the right time for me to join.
    I would like to say congratulations to all the  ^BFP^  its brilliant to know that this works out in the end.  Congratulations to all the people who are PUPO. I hope you have a an easier  ^2ww^ 
     I am so sorry for the  ^BFN^ , and I hope you find strength to pull through this, no matter how many times you have done it, it doesn't get easier. I hope you are able to cope through it all. I am so sorry for all the all the abandoned cycle, its not easy I know because I have experienced that before with a fresh cycle.
    I am currently in the middle of a FET. Basically, I had my 5th fresh cycle but all my embies where frozen due to OHSS. I have 10 embies frozen waiting for a home.
    Anyway, i am on buserelin and my day 2 scan for the lining was 4.3mm on the 3/5/13, then I was commenced on prognova 4mg twice a day and went back for a scan on the 7/05/13 the lining was 6.3mm and then I went for a scan yesterday, the lining was 6.6mm so not much increase in two days. What they did for the following...
    1. Increase the prognova to 4mg in the morning and 6mg later
    2. started aspirin 75mg once a day
    3.clexane 40mg once a day
    4. Evorel 100 patch every other day
    5. predinesolone 10mg once a day
    6. busereline 0.2mls to carry on.
    I have to go back on Monday for a scan and hopefully if the lining is thick enough, I will have intralipid infusion on the same day and plan for transfer. But it doesn't grow thicker, they will have to abandon the cycle. Really praying hard it works out on Monday. Any advise on how to help with the thickening of lining please? I am taking some brazillian nuts I heard it helps so please God it will help too.

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #215 on: 10/05/13, 23:08 »
    Hi sky blue, welcome to the thread. My goodness, you're on a right assortment of drugs, you poor thing. I really do hope that your scan goes well on Mon. It's awful isn't it having all of these ups and downs and having no control of what our bodies do.
    Sending you lots of  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ hope it all works out for you this time.
    Also try eating pineapple, I ate quite a bit of pineapple.
    Xx

Offline skyblue79

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 11/05/13, 00:14 »
    PMC, thank you so much for your message. yes i am on quiet a bit of a cocktail of medication.  It is really hard and it doesn't get easier. Really hope it is successful this time. Wishing you positive vibes too :)

Offline pesente

modify
    « Reply #217 on: 11/05/13, 08:49 »
    just a quicky, i am due to have scan to check lining is thick enough on the 23rd. they have said transfer would be 5 days. im assuming this is because my frosties are 5 day blastocysts? or could they do it another day?

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #218 on: 11/05/13, 09:07 »
    Hi pesente.
    I had my lining scan on fri 3rd may and because my lining was the correct thickness they told me to take my last buserelin on the sat and start utrogeston pessaries on the Sunday. Then on Fri 10th may (yesterday) I had my 5 day blastocyst transferred. They thaw them on the day of transfer because they are blast they don't need to try and grow them. So your 5 days does sound about right. At your scan they will advise you what meds eat you need to do next. More than likely will tell you to start the pessaries, but every clinic is different, they know what they are doing, so try not to worry.

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 11/05/13, 09:10 »
    "Eats??????" That should have said "that" I blame my hormones  ^idiot^