* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 195639 times)

0 Members

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #230 on: 13/05/13, 09:08 »
Pmc - I had the weirdest of dreams and I was always a deep sleeper before my 2ww's.  Think it definitely is the hormones because they stopped and then started on my next 2 ww and continued for the next 8 months xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #231 on: 13/05/13, 10:04 »
    Thanks libbylou. I think it's also got a lot to do with feeling restless, as we have loads on our mind, so with that and hormones we go a bit  ^idiot^ :o
    Congratulations on you little Babba. X

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #232 on: 13/05/13, 10:21 »
    Definitely. And definitely  ^idiot^!! But ironically, that's normal !! Look after yourself., ^hugme^

My GP kindly signed me off on my 2nd 2ww and I was on leave on my first. I started researching my family tree at the library for something to do to take my mind off it. It seemed to work as the days went in really quickly and I felt that I was doing something different and productive for me. Xx

Offline hdn1975

modify
    « Reply #233 on: 13/05/13, 11:45 »
    Hello,
    Can I join your thread please? Going to hopefully have my frozen embryo transfer in 2 weeks time so on the down regulating injections and estrogen tablets to thicken my womb linning, also going to start steroids and heparin injections after ET which I have never had before as had 3 failed icsi cycles, had scratch procedure of my womb last month too so they are throwing everything at me! Excited and terrified that I am starting it all again, would love all of your support please x

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #234 on: 13/05/13, 12:06 »
    Hdn1975 - well you've come to the right place for support. It feels reasurring knowing the clinic is doing all it can to make this work for you. I know us ladies will worry no matter what, but at least you know that everyone is on our side and wants whats best for us.
    How are you coping with downreg, many symptoms ??

Offline hdn1975

modify
    « Reply #235 on: 13/05/13, 12:26 »
    Hi,
    Coping OK thanks, had them with my last treatment, had headaches and feeling a bit dizzy yesterday but not sure if that,s due to the meds! Just hoping scan will be OK next Tuesday and my lining will be thick and ready for the ET as got the week off work !

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #236 on: 13/05/13, 12:35 »
    The downreg meds often cause dizziness, nausea etc, they effect people differently.
    Once you've got one hurdle out of the way, you worry about the next, it never stops. I was worried at every stage, scan, hoping cyst has gone, hoping the lining is thick enough, hope my embryo thaws ok, hope I get the BFP and so it goes on. We are so hard on ourselves. At least you have the week off and not to worry about work at all. Keeping everything crossed for your scan

Offline charlie14

• Gold Member
    • Loves being a mummy to Riley
    modify
    « Reply #237 on: 13/05/13, 12:46 »
    Ive been off work for 6 weeks because i've had awful side effects to the drugs feeling sick and headaches. GP kindly signed me off for 6 weeks a few weeks ago.

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #238 on: 13/05/13, 13:42 »
    Hi ladies, you have been busy!

Pixie - welcome, good luck for this cycle.

Charlie, i agree with the other ladies. I would ask for two to be defrosted and then go from there. I had four, they defrosted two, one of which didn't make it so they deforested on more until I had two good ones to put back. I now have one left in the freezer. Hopefully I won't need it!

Hi libbylou - congratulation on your baby and thanks for sharing your story it's so nice to hear of success stories, this is our 3rd try and sometime wonder if this is ever going to happen. I know that some women have been trying a lot longer, some days I feel like when do you say enough is enough. I really don't want to still be doing this in 10 years time.  I went to my GP a few weeks ago to asked to be signed off, even just for a week but she said she couldn't do it.

Hdn welcome I had scratch done last month also, fingers crossed it makes a difference.

Charlie - hope the side effects ease off soon.

Afm nothing really to report. I had a very lazy day yesterday watching TV and not much else. My embryo's should be hatching out their shells today. I send a text to my dh telling him this and his reply was "Hope these ones are not as fussy and like their new home more than the freezer and decide to stay". Bless him.

Offline mross

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #239 on: 13/05/13, 14:02 »
    Hi girls,

Charlie, Im with you hun, ive been having a terrible time on the drugs this time around.  Had a few full blown migrains with vomiting and excruciating pain, and when im not in migraine hell im generally feeling extremely sick.  I started cycling with down reg on 1st April and im still cycling with down reg spray and progynova 8mg.  Since I upped the medication ive just felt so sick.  All I can eat since throwing up on Saturday is watery soup, anything else is a no go.  Just keep focusing on having the transfer and feeling better xxx