* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 195675 times)

0 Members

Offline HazelW

• Gold Member
  • www.talktotheanimals.org.uk
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #240 on: 13/05/13, 18:40 »
Hi ladies!  I was on this thread a while back, but can I join again please?  I had my last cycle cancelled at day 10 because of a cyst on one ovary, but just had a day 3 scan today and all looks calmer so I'll be trying again this month.  This is all or nothing - we've got 2 frosties left and no money for another fresh cycle, so we'll thaw both and if neither work, we'll be content with our one gorgeous daughter.

I'll have a read back, but wanted to say hi and good luck to everyone, wherever you are in your treatment.

Xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline charlie14

• Gold Member
    • Loves being a mummy to Riley
    modify
    « Reply #241 on: 13/05/13, 19:04 »
    Hi ladies, had my 2nd scan lining now measuring 15.2mm was supposed to be having ET friday but they said unit is too busy so will be having ET monday getting very nervous now will be getting call monday at 10 about embryos.

Mross - Bless you i'm going to be taking the estrogen tablets this week before ET and their supposed to make u feel rotten too

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #242 on: 13/05/13, 19:46 »
    Welcome back Hazelw. Pleased to hear the cyst looks calmer, everything is sent to try us.
    I've got 2 left in the freezer too. I'm currently 3 days into the 2ww with a Blast FET, so hoping this one is going to work for us. If not the 2 that are left will also be our last try. Our money tree is dieing off pretty quickly.
    I hope and pray this works for you  ^pray^

Charlie14, how frustrating having to wait until Monday, but great news about your lining thickened up nicely.
    It's the call about the embryos that's the most worrying. I was due for a transfer on fri afternoon, and got an unexpected call off the embryologist in the morning. I had 3 frosties and was convinced she was going to tell me not to bother coming, as all frosties didn't survive. I was wrong, the first one she thawed survived, so didnt have to take any of the others out... Phewww.
    Try not to worry, easier said than done. All the very best of luck  ^pray^

Offline midlands lass

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 13/05/13, 21:25 »
    still no AF from me---- how long do I have to wait??? Anyone have experience from other cancelled cycles???

Hello to all by the way!

Offline gillian1

modify
    « Reply #244 on: 13/05/13, 22:32 »
    Mrsc78 I get sea sick just looking at water (romantic trip to venice had me hanging off the side of the gondola puking into the grand canal). Hoping next time your ill it is morning sickness!
    Skyblue 79 dr said my lining is 7 whatever that means have no clue. Good idea with the medicine chart I donít know how you would keep up otherwise.
    Hi Pixie 9. Welcome to the thread.

Hi Charlie 14 Welcome to the thread. I am also having ET on Friday.  I also have 4 frosties, mine are frozen 2 together (not so happy about that). From what I understand they can deforst 2 see how they go and then defrost the other 2 if needed.

PMC it is just the stress that is causing the dreams. The 2WW is torture.

Welcome HDN1975. X

Hi HazelW. Welcome back. X

Midlandlass waiting for AF is so fustrating.

I am crazy stressed. Had my scan today and he said the lining was 7......no idea what that means. Then they said did you have your blood test ehhh no because you never told me to do one and I am not telepathic. So rushed off and done that. They said we will call you at 4pm but for some strange reason they called DH who took a message ( he is lovely but can be as useful as chocolate teapot) so garballed message translated ET is set for Friday take drugs as normal. Will be calling tomorrow to double triple check. Thing is Friday is 20 days into my cycle (which is normally 28-30 days). Is that not really late? I knew I wanted another baby but now as its facing me I feel desperate as I want it so bad.

Offline skyblue79

modify
    « Reply #245 on: 14/05/13, 04:28 »
    Pixie9 welcome to the thread and congratulations on your beautiful baby :) I am sure your 2 little embies will thaw :)

Charlie14 welcome to the thread. I am glad your scan went well and yay! you got plans for embryo transfer. exciting :) I agree with the ladies, i think it is wise to thaw one at a time. you are so lucky you have been signed off work. I have been struggling with shift swapping i had to call in sick. I am going to see my gp tomorrow.

PMC, How are you getting on your 2ww? Hope yo are keeping yourself occupied. omg, i also had 2 horrible dreams. and it was during the day, i had a nap, its so unreal.

Libbylou, congratulations on gorgeous baby :)

hdn1975 welcome to the thread i am also on dr drugs and estrogen, but they have already started me on steriods and herparin already. I also had an endometerium scratch. we seem to be having similar things done.

HazelW welcome back, sorry about your previous experience. I hope this is the one for you.

Midlands Lass, i hope AF turns up.its so frustrating waiting for AF.

gillian1, thats brilliant they have made plans for embryo transfer. It sounds like its good news, my consultant said that they start from 7.0mm so its looking good.

AFM, i had a scan yesterday my lining was 7.5mm was quiet pleased. But i have intralipid infusion later today. and i wont know any plans of transfer until friday atleast because i have a scan then. I am having a sleepless night tonight got a lot on my mind.

Offline charlie14

• Gold Member
    • Loves being a mummy to Riley
    modify
    « Reply #246 on: 14/05/13, 07:08 »

I don't like taking time off sick but for this reason its worth it I feel soo tired, sick and times and my emotions are all over the place.

Offline Lisamarie....

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #247 on: 14/05/13, 10:05 »
    Hi All,

I don't want to leave anyone out, so i shall just say good luck to all of you!

I have been DR with suprecur injections since 24th April (for FET) and have had headaches the last couple of days and been very bloated and felt alot of water retention this time, but have been trying to keep active and i am eating well.

Only trouble is i have been waiting for a bleed which finally arrived on Sunday but it is so very, very light? I had slight period pain early hours sunday morning but then nothing.  So it is either only a mid cycle bleed (that i often have and as I have PCOS so never regular periods) or that is the only bleed i will have as there is not alot to shed from my lining?

I am due for my baseline scan on Tuesday 21st May and i am hoping my lining is thin enough to start the tablets to thicken my lining as I don't want to be DR any longer than i have to (getting impatient now lol).

Anyone else had a very light bleed whilst DR and been ok?

Lisamarie... x

Offline cat-fish

modify
    « Reply #248 on: 14/05/13, 13:11 »
    Hi all - can I join? I'm doing my second FET cycle, I'll be having the embryo transfer around the 28th. I've got five frozen embryos left, but they're frozen in two batches of 2 and apparently can't be thawed individually so I guess that means two more chances, including this one. Not feeling massively optimistic as the embryos I'm using this time round aren't the best quality, but there's always a chance right?

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #249 on: 14/05/13, 20:58 »
    Gillian. Did you ring your clinic for reassurance and was the message correct??  I had my transfer day 23 of my cycle. Don't forget down regging etc gives them control of our cycle so its just the thickness of the lining they are looking at. I'm sure it's fine.

Skyblue79 your lining is doing well. All of this fertility journey is difficult the best of times, so any thing else to cope with other than that, makes it even harder. Hope you get some sleep tonight.

Lisamarie. I would ring the clinic about your light AF, it may be ok and your lining will be perfect, but just to put your mind at rest.

Cat-fish welcome on board. There are so many stories about ladies worrying about the quality of their embryos and then end up with a BFP from them. You just never know. It is worrying though, no matter what people say.

Afm. I feel in a really odd mood today - "calm" what's that all about?? I'm usually stressing over twinges or lack of any signs etc. I think it's because I've been through loads of Ivf and finally come to the decision of "what will be will be" there is nothing I can do about the end result, so why stress about it. It's funny, but if any of you knew me personally, you'd wonder where the hell you've put the real me.
    Mind you, wait until tomorrow, it may be a different story  ::)