* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 194451 times)

0 Members

Offline gem236

modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #260 on: 16/05/13, 15:38 »
Hi Ladies  ;D

Hope you dont mind me joining you all in this thread

I have just started day 1 of down regulation and wanted to join a thread like this to help me through this treatment.
I have been through ICSI twice, first one failed 9 days into egg transfer in 2011 and my second go in March this year had to be put onhold as I over produced with 22 eggs and got ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, so they froze our eggs for us.
Now we are on track to get a FET end of June.
I am on Buserelin which I havent used before and want to know if any one got slight pains when taken it. Ive only taken it today but I have a small period type pain and worried its doing the wrong thing.
Also is everyone taken this doing it in the belly?

GOOD LUCK to everyone testing and going through there treatment at the mo  ^pray^ ^pray^ fingers are crossed for you all

:-* ^hugme^ xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #261 on: 16/05/13, 17:40 »
    Sky blue. Good luck with your scan tomorrow.

Mross it will be worth the wait I'm sure. Great news.

Gem236 welcome to the thread. I've been on buserelin but havnt injected into the stomach. I did it in the thigh. But it stung like crazy after every small plunge, it took a little while to empty the syringe. My leg also had a lump on it after injection and was bit saw. So if your injecting onto the stomach I'm not surprised you have pains. If it gets too uncomfortable, ring the clinic, they may say to do it in the leg instead.
    Good luck

Offline Cynthia1980

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #262 on: 16/05/13, 22:56 »
    Hi new to this 3 dp 5 dt

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #263 on: 17/05/13, 08:02 »
    Ok, call me stupid, idiot... Etc etc.. I deserve it.
    Came across a clear blue test in my draw this morning, so thought, I'll do a test. BFN... But I'm only 7dp5dt, I know it's early and my DH was furious with me  :'( :'(
    Not due to test until next thurs 23rd may. But you can't help feeling its all over. I don't have symptoms either.

(My calm outlook, as disappeared, thought it would)

Offline MrsC78

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #264 on: 17/05/13, 08:37 »
    Pmc don't panic it's too early to test. I feel exactly the same, my dh confiscated all mine last night. He even mentioned confiscating my credit cards so I can't buy any!! You have under a week to go now.  ^hugme^

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #265 on: 17/05/13, 08:43 »
    Thanks Mrsc78. I didnt know the test was in there and without giving it much thought, I was peeing on it  :o

I pleased your DH has confiscated your tests, its the only way to stop us ladies doing stupid things.

Offline AMD

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #266 on: 17/05/13, 09:06 »
    Pmc how naughty! I did the same tho last year and got bfn but few days later got a Bfp. Don't give up not everyone gets symptoms.

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #267 on: 17/05/13, 09:53 »
    Pmc - you're grounded lady!!!! Far too early. Good on DH !! Xx

Offline Lisamarie....

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #268 on: 17/05/13, 10:07 »
    Gem - I have been DR since 24th April and I only inject into my belly. I rotate sides each day and find it fine. I usually know straight away if it is going to sting and i will move ever so slightly to the side and its usually ok. You will get used to it. I hope that helps? x

Offline pmc

modify
    « Reply #269 on: 17/05/13, 11:22 »
    Thanks ladies... In now standing in the corner, facing the wall with my "dunce hat" on  ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^tantrum^ ^tantrum^