* Author Topic: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**  (Read 181118 times)

0 Members

Offline Kristina2012

• Gold Member
modify
Re: **Frozen Embryo - Cycle Buddies**
« Reply #30 on: 4/04/13, 22:08 »
I angel and luv one yes tell me about it hate watching time go by wishin away my life and waiting for af to arrive!

I will not start until June so think I may be too early on here...

Anyway I have exam on tues so gotta be revising from tmrw!

Good evening all x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Angel79

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 5/04/13, 09:50 »
    Good luck in your exam Kristina!

Starting pessaries (cyclogest) tonight! It's feeling more real now and getting that excited yet fearful feeling. Its like a conflict of emotions - you want to be excited because of the positive news it may bring, but the again you don't want to get your hopes up because.... well... you all know why!

Hope all you ladies are doing ok

xx

Offline KKH

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 5/04/13, 10:52 »
    Angel, I'm an IVF novice and have to look up all the codes and words people use, everybody knows so much more than me but I'm learning.  DR is down regging, which (I think) is the suprecur/buserlin injections, which ( I think) stop natural ovulation.  Hope that's right?  But the injections were what I was referring to.  Enjoy your cyclogest this evening  ;D

Luv one, Sorry you ended up in hospital with your OHSS, that sounds awful.  I think I got off quite lightly.  The cabergoline was just for the OHSS, I think I had to take it for 7 or 8 days.  I don't know what prolactin is, I shall have to look that up.  Good luck to you too  :)

Kristina, Good luck with your exam next week.

Offline Floss39

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 5/04/13, 18:10 »
    Hi Ladies, am jumping on board here.  Am just starting our 3rd attempt at a FET, the first was cancelled due to failure to downregulate, the 2nd was a natural cycle but was cancelled due to not being able to pinpoint OV as I didn;t get a surge on the OPKs I was using, so here we go again.  Trying another natural cycle & they will take bloods daily if necessary to determine OV, so hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky - if not I will start to downreg with injections on CD21 - no messing about!  We have 3 snowbabies, had to go to elective freeze on our 2nd IVF as I had high pre-OV progesterone levels - who knew so many things could go wrong???

Hello to everyone & good luck with your exam Kristina.

Offline Kristina2012

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 5/04/13, 18:13 »
    Angel, kkh and floss thank u For the good luck messages for exam!

I have an appt with NHS for ivf next week (previously did it privately first time) so if I am allowed to then I will go ahead and have a fresh cycle on NHS rather than using my frosties....

Have a great weekend and enjoy thei weird weather! X

Offline Janelouise1981

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 5/04/13, 20:50 »
    Hi ladies - happy weekend!
    Floss - when are you starting your next cycle? I've just started natural cycle too!
    Kristina - good luck with the exam and the NHS stuff! Hope they agree to funding next round for you.
    KKH - took me a while to get used to all the abbreviations too, so confusing huh!

Had baseline scan Wednesday and all ok for us to proceed - , next scan Wednesday to see how lining is progressing. This is our first FET after two failed ICSI cycles.
    We only have one frozen embryo so there is a chance that we may not even get to transfer but just keeping fingers crossed.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping upbeat :)

Offline Summer13

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 5/04/13, 23:06 »
    Hello, have been logging on to this site and reading posts for a 'long' time and not joining in. Have been through quite a few cycles now and this time i could do with all the support i can get. Currently in the middle of my third FET and due to have transfer next Friday - getting a bit worked up now. Have been through two ICSI cycles (the first one wasn't successful, the second ended in a miscarriage at 7 and a half weeks) and two failed FET's. Feel a little bit like we've come so far now that we can't give up yet, though i'm loosing a little bit of my determination as time goes on! Trying to relax and stay calm - easier said than done!

xx

Offline hope82

• Would give anything to be a mom x
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 6/04/13, 07:37 »
    Hello ladies,

Sorry not been on for a few days. Been really busy with work and then it was my birthday on the 4th and also had my scan on the same day  :)
    My lining was at 3.3 so she said it was perfect and started me on the progynova (6 a day) and I'm booked in for the 2nd scan 12th April.
    I'm feeling ok, my headaches have come back the past couple of days  >:( and feeling really tired?!

So how are all you lovely ladies feeling??

Xxx

Offline libbylou

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 6/04/13, 08:08 »
    Hi ladies,

Been reading your stories and wanted to wish you all lots of best wishes.

I was successful with a FET and  ^reiki^ for everyone.

Libbylou cx

Offline Esha82

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 6/04/13, 09:01 »
    Hi Ladies,

Hope your all doing well, now on day 13 of a natural FET, been getting blood tests daily since day 8. No surge as yet.  I hope tomorow or Monday will be it. If it doesnt happen soon hopefully I can switch to a medicated on day 21.

Congrats on your successful FET Libbylou, My 2 year old is from my last natural FET.  I think they are fantastic.

Hope thats great about your scan and hope the headaches clear up!!! I think plenty of water can help.

Good Luck with your FET Summer, Think I will be having my transfer about Thurs or Friday hopefully so we will be on the 2ww together :D

Janelouise good luck with your next scan and your embie.  It only takes 1!!!

Floss, 3rd time lucky!!!  I was reading up on OPK's last night and it did say that testing once a day you could miss your surge.  So hopefully bloods will pick it up this time.  Hope it all goes well for you.

Kirstina, good luck with your NHS appointment.  Hope they let you start soon.

Hi to anyone else I missed.

Well better get going and go have my bloods done.  We live nearly 4 hours from our clinic so have to get them in the post!

HAve a good day x x