* Author Topic: IVF in Bulgaria  (Read 4130 times)

0 Members

Offline Liz Bissel

• Un-Ranked
modify
IVF in Bulgaria
« on: 19/04/13, 15:34 »
Has anybody received IVF or other fertility treatment in Bulgaria?

It was recommended to me by a friend but looking for more information.

Thanks

Liz

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline deizi_83

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Re: IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #1 on: 10/05/13, 08:09 »
    Hello Liz,
    I`m from Bulgaria, and have 3 IVF/ICSI with BFN in BG.
    What info do you need, how can I help you.

Offline Liz Bissel

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Re: IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #2 on: 5/06/13, 08:06 »
    Hi Deizi,

Haven't logged on for a long time.

Can you recommend any clinics or is there anything I should know about before making a decision?

Is there a difference between the quality of treatment in Bulgaria and in other countries?

Thanks for your help!

Offline Sofia_H

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #3 on: 27/10/13, 06:49 »
    Hello Liz,

This is a link about In Vitro Fertilization in Bulgaria. There is no difference between the quality of treatment in Bulgaria and in other EU countries.

http://ivfdestinations.com/

:)

Offline coldice

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #4 on: 5/12/13, 14:05 »
    Fertility treatment in Bulgaria is attracting more and more foreigners due to its competitive prices, short waiting lists and 2-3 hours filight distance to all major European cities.

Bulgarian reproductive medicine has developed IVF for some 30 years. The first Bulgarian IVF baby is now 25 years old. We have 30 fertility clinics, almost all are private. Average Bulgarian clinic success levels match EU averages. The equipment in major clinics meets the top world standards and allows the latest techniques. At the same time, average prices are much below the EU averages.

If you consider Bulgaria as a treatment option, I would recommend choosing among the major clinics in the capital - Sofia.

Good luck!

Offline Katharin

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #5 on: 4/03/17, 14:36 »
    The following is an updated list of fertility clinics in Bulgaria (international patients friendly):

Shterev Hospital
    www.international.shterevhospital.com

Nadejda Hospital
    www.fertility-treatment.bg

Offline REAHAN

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #6 on: 15/08/18, 13:37 »
    Hi I am currently going through a long list of different countries seeing which is going to be the best regards hospitals price tine spent in the country. Does anybody have any recent experiences please would need icsi xxx

Offline Sirialexa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #7 on: 13/06/19, 21:49 »
    Iím an IVF virgin and will start  IVF soon in Bulgaria at Nadezhda hospital. I would like to hear from people who have had ivf at the same hospital. What was your experience like? I want to hear both successful and unsuccessful stories to give me a realistic expectation.

Thanks xx

Offline Sirialexa

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #8 on: 25/06/19, 22:08 »
    Update : I wanted to do IVF with no downregging and on a natural period. Had my first consult with the Dr last Friday and AF came right on time. So he was able to do a transvaginal scan on day 1 of my flow. Ovaries looked good and I was told to come back on AF day 3 for my Elonva injection (the FSH injection). Only one shot that last 8 days and thatís it! The day I took Elonva is my FSH day 1, so I will be back for a scan to see how my follicles are doing on FSH day 6. Will keep anyone reading this posted! xx

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    modify
    IVF in Bulgaria
    « Reply #9 on: 28/06/19, 17:07 »
    Sirialexa - good luck with your journey x