* Author Topic: St Mary's Manchester  (Read 935 times)

0 Members

Offline Ange27

• Jr. Member-10015
modify
St Mary's Manchester
« on: 23/04/13, 11:34 »
Hi I'm Angela I'm 27 I'm very new to the site this is only my second post im starting my 2nd Icsi in 3 weeks time at st Mary's Manchester anybody else at the same hosp having the same treatment ??  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline cheryl678

• Registered-2
    modify
    Re: St Mary's Manchester
    « Reply #1 on: 28/04/13, 11:37 »
    Our local monthly meetings run from 7pm and are held at 1st Floor Richmond Chambers, Richmond Terrace, Blackburn, BB1 7AR. The group is open to anyone who is receiving fertility treatment, trying to get pregnant, experiencing secondary infertility or recurrent miscarriage. It is an opportunity to talk or just listen to other people with infertility issues and to meet people who are experiencing the same uncertainties. Both couples and individuals are very welcome to attend. The group is a useful source of information where you can learn different relaxation and mind-body techniques and we invite guest speakers to talk on a variety of topics.

The next meeting is Wed 1 may at 7pm. For more information call Cheryl on 078573 93560 or email [email protected]

Offline francesca88

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    St Mary's Manchester
    « Reply #2 on: 23/11/13, 15:16 »
    hello im also at st marys having icsi soon! 1st try! how did yours go?x

Offline Ange27

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    St Mary's Manchester
    « Reply #3 on: 23/11/13, 20:54 »
    Hi well my outcome wasn't good I had 3 fresh Icsi cycles and all 3 failed gutted isn't the word but I'm not giving up hope I'm having a break from Ivf for a while then going private if u need any advice send me a pm and I will help any way I can, st Mary's we're good nurses are lovely hope everything goes well for you XX