* Author Topic: ZLIN CYCLE AND PREGNANCY BUDDIES :) :)  (Read 181715 times)

0 Members

Offline littletortie

modify
ZLIN CYCLE AND PREGNANCY BUDDIES :) :)
« Reply #1480 on: 25/04/14, 12:42 »
The pact stands- no pee sticks till Thursday!

Or we could POAS on Wednesday and get bloods on Thursday?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1481 on: 25/04/14, 13:16 »
    Oh poo you two, no early testing ? Bah hum bug lol  :)

Offline ItsNotTooLate

modify
    « Reply #1482 on: 25/04/14, 14:18 »
    So if we POAS on Wednesday, is that Wednesday your time or my time or czech time? Let's set the ground rules!  ^bigbad^ ^bigbad^

Offline Debbie66

modify
    « Reply #1483 on: 25/04/14, 14:26 »
    Hi ladies
    Good luck Toblerone can't wait for the update how exciting  :)

Well we are just waiting to be picked up from the hotel in Prague then a huge 9.5 hour flight to Seoul then wait around for 8 hours then a 9 hour flight to Brisbane. Just want that part to be over with.

I have been on 2mg of estrimax and 9 progesterone for both my transfers.
    I take estrogen 1 tablet 3 times per day and do 4 progesterone in the morning internally and lay down for half an hour then take 1 orally and then do 4 internally again at night time
    We too don't have the brand Ivona said but my ob/gyn looked it up and found our equivalent in Australia. Hope that helps 😊

Offline ItsNotTooLate

modify
    « Reply #1484 on: 25/04/14, 14:29 »
    Safe travels home Debbie!  ^hugme^

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1485 on: 25/04/14, 15:51 »
    Hi girls,
    Good luck with the waiting game!!  Great you are home INTL, what a long trip and Safe Trip Debbie!!!
    LittleTortie, that's funny its the only show I watched Orange is the new black in Zlin, now can't wait for 2nd season!

Offline Lolagirl

modify
    « Reply #1486 on: 25/04/14, 19:45 »
    Good luck pupo girls, I will look forward to your updates next week  ^pray^
    Hope theres a hat trick of BFP's

Tronia I was on the same protocol as Debbie , a part from I took 2 estrimax 3 times a day and Clexane every day, I'm still on the Clexane until babies are 6 weeks old.

I spent all day in A & E yesterday , then got admitted me as they thought I had a blood clot, my rapid heartbeat and breathless got so bad, that I can't walk hardly anywhere.
    They wanted to do an X-ray which I really didn't want, they then ruled out the blood clot , and think I may have a virus, which is making me constantly hyperventilate.
    They discharged me in the end, without any treatment but to come back if it's gets worse.

Xxx hi everyone

Offline Stacey10

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1487 on: 26/04/14, 02:12 »
    Toblerone, thinking of you and babies, I hope everything went as well as can be expected   ^hugme^
    Lolagirl, that must have been scary for you, I've had episodes of breathlessness and heart palpitations but it was earlier, I haven't had any from memory for maybe a month I just put it down to my body trying to cope with a twin pregnancy, I hope yours end up to be something similar !!

Offline TobleroneII

modify
    « Reply #1488 on: 26/04/14, 05:50 »
    We have twins!!!! Our little boy was born at 10.07am yesterday weighing 4lb13oz. Our little girl was born at 10.08am weighing 4lb15oz. Both babies in neonatal unit getting a little help and Mummy returning to good health rapidly! Daddy super proud. Thank you Zlin, we feel like we've won the lottery twice in one day!
    Toblerone x x x

Offline sycamor

modify
    « Reply #1489 on: 26/04/14, 07:23 »
    Whhooopppp toblerone! I'm doing a happy dance.

Many many congrats on your double arrival! Hope ur all out of hospital really soon. You must be so over the moon. Please get some rest while you can and get ur strength back.  Ur gonna need it!

Lolagirl, you take it easy also! Keep an eye on yourself. Hopefully it's like Stacey said, you body is just coping with twins but u can't be too careful.

Debbie, hope your long trip goes well. Intl Debbie and little tortie. Wishing you a speedy 2ww and the happiest of results at the end

Lew. Welcome to our thread.

Toblerone. Have another congrats!!!!!! U deserve it