* Author Topic: EFT (Tapping) & Healing Essences  (Read 2923 times)

0 Members

Offline Floriana

modify
EFT (Tapping) & Healing Essences
« on: 15/10/13, 21:37 »
Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone around who is using Tapping to help with fertility (or other) issues? I have recently been using it for quite a few things and would be interested in hearing from anyone else who uses it too.

I have also found using Essences to be a positive way of supporting myself through this whole 'I want to have a baby' journey. This is the link for the woman who has been of great help to me; she is kind, gentle and non-judgemental, and a lot of fun too. I highly recommend her to anyone who would like support on an energetic level as well as help on the physical and emotional aspects too.

http://www.healingessencesforyou.com/

/links

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    • IVF as single egg sharer w known donor
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 8/01/14, 13:04 »
    I've not heard of Essences but I worked with Sarah Holland on EFT/Tapping before and during my first IVF treatment.
    I also found this a very positive experience x

Offline cherries

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 20/03/14, 10:47 »
    Hello

Can anyone tell me if EFT is the same as EDMR?

Thanks

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 20/03/14, 11:16 »
    No, it is a slightly different technique.
    I've had both and they both worked for me - EMDR works with external electrical pulses or eye movements (left to right), in EFT you do the tapping yourself on various points starting with the hands and then your head, finishing on your chest.

The talking bit is also different.

I am sure you can see videos on YouTube x

Offline Wisp

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 24/03/14, 12:27 »
    Hi  :)

I have been looking at Sarah Hollands site for EFT, but I haven't sat down to give it a go yet.  How have you found it Floriana?

Offline goldbunny

• Gold Member
    • Spot arrived safely!
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 24/03/14, 12:33 »
    somebody showed me that EFT stuff once but i was a bit sceptical. Not a lot sceptical, but more a sort of uncertainty. I am not sure i could concentrate on it enough. Or believe in it enough. I imagine it wouldn't work unless you did. Does it work if you don't wholly believe in it?

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 25/03/14, 12:39 »
    yes, it has nothing to do with 'belief'.
    If you get your back cracked by an osteopath, you will feel a sense of relief afterwards you don't need to believe in. You will just feel the difference xx

Offline gillcrc

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    EFT works !
    « Reply #7 on: 10/04/14, 09:50 »
    Hi,
    As a mum who struggled with infertility, eventually getting pregnant through IVF, I know how painful infertility
    is.
    Shortly after having my lovely son I discovered EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), it is a really powerful self
    help tool which brings down stress levels really quickly. It is simple to learn and works brilliantly. All that is required is an open mind.
    I really wish that I had known about EFT whan I was trying to conceive and during childbirth, I just know it would have made a big difference.
    Infertility is different for everyone and I am not saying that EFT is the magic bullet, but I can say that it will definately help.
    I telling you this because I feel that everyone should know about EFT and it just might help you with conceiving and also with childbirth when you do get pregnant.
    I am an EFT practitioner, but not especially looking for business, I just thought it might help. I can point you to some resources to learn EFT if you e-mail me.
    Good Luck
    Gill