* Author Topic: Blackpool???  (Read 1248 times)

0 Members

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member-10018
modify
Blackpool???
« on: 30/10/13, 08:59 »
Hi,

I have been seeing the nurse practitioner at the sub-fertility clinic at Blackpool Vic - has anybody else??

I am about to be referred for IVF but that is only because I have really pushed for it!

How has anyone else found Blackpool Vic?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline geordiebunny

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Blackpool???
    « Reply #1 on: 15/11/13, 23:14 »
    I am in St Annes and had to go private. I have not heard good things recently about fertility/maternity at blackpool vic. Sorry couldn't offer more advice I do believe you have to keep pushing them that is what I did with my gp.
    Good luck in your journey hope its a fast and successful one for you.

Offline cookson17

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Blackpool???
    « Reply #2 on: 26/11/13, 20:44 »
    Thanks Geordiebunny,

I think we might end up having to go private as Blackpool are so rubbish! I live in Lytham and in retrospect I wish I had chosen to go to Preston and not Blackpool!!

I had to pay to see a doctor at Fylde Coast as all I saw at the Vic was a nurse - the doc i did see has been fantastic!

Offline cheryl678

• Registered-2
    modify
    Blackpool???
    « Reply #3 on: 9/01/14, 16:06 »
    East Lancs Fertility Support Group

This group has been set up to unite anyone experiencing infertility. As a group we meet up to share information, discuss services available locally, listen to guest speakers and provide support to each other.

Fertility is one of the major health and wellbeing issues for modern women. Whether it's women in their twenties with gynaecological issues or problems with their menstrual cycle, those in their early thirties looking ahead and worrying whether they will be able to have children when the right time comes, the growing numbers of women who have experienced at least one miscarriage or women simply needing clear, warm supportive advice while trying for a baby, fertility is central to women's health and yet so often ignored or medicalized to the point where we don't give nature enough of a chance.

Join us today we would love to welcome you to our group.