* Author Topic: DIUI long road 3rd time lucky ?  (Read 8804 times)

0 Members

Offline Rach9520

modify
Iui to start in November
« Reply #10 on: 17/12/13, 19:28 »
Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been a while.

So it's been  interesting to say the least. After I had the iui done I sat at home on a beanbag in a very comfy position which allowed my pelvis to be raised a little.

2nd day .... Had my nails done and met up with my dad

Then back to work. Work hasn't been calm or relaxing in any way at all !!  But I've tried to.

I've had mild cramping on and off, and yesterday I had a very small amount of yellow cm........

Really starting to think this hasn't worked .......... Keeping my fingers crossed

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Rach9520

modify
    Iui to start in November
    « Reply #11 on: 24/12/13, 19:27 »
    Hi everyone,

So I tested Sunday  ^BFN^
    Tested Monday ^BFN^
    Tested today ^BFN^

Now no signs of AF

My DH seems to think it will happen this month and that we won't get out BFP until next week

I'm. to sooo sure :-(

My boss asked me how it was all going today and I broke down in tears!

My sister has also had an abortion at 12 weeks pregnant which has made. Me even more upset and very very angry :-(

Offline Rach9520

modify
    Iui to start in November
    « Reply #12 on: 9/01/14, 21:52 »
    Hi everyone,

Sorry it's been a while BFN and AF arrived 27th December :-(

Just waiting for my next lot of meds and this time I'm taking a week off work

Although I am a little puzzled at the Moment as I have really sore breasts

Offline Rach9520

modify
    Iui to start in November
    « Reply #13 on: 16/01/14, 19:51 »
    Hi everyone

Back again

Well after my BFN, AF arrived 27th December but very light.  And I had sore boobs since.

On Saturday I had brown cm
    Sunday brown cm
    Monday brown/ pink cm
    Tuesday nothing
    Wednesday nothing
    Thursday AF arrived and don't I know it not due until 23rd so a little early ..

Got my baseline scan tomorrow ...........

Drugs luckily arrived today....although I need to get some smaller needles as these ones are huge  :(

Feeling so happy at the moment life seems to be being nice to me got a really positive feeling

Offline Rach9520

modify
    Iui to start in November
    « Reply #14 on: 16/02/14, 12:04 »
    Hi everyone .

I'm posting on here as I don't keno who else to talk or turn to!

I have recently had my second diui treatment which to my delight was a BFP....

But this all changed when I woke up yesterday morning with pink spotting.... It haughty to myself not to worry as it could just be implantation still.

Went to work only to be greeted with more .... And with mild cramps. In a panic I went home ...... Did another test and yes I was still pregnanant..... I went back to be to rest..... My dh went to work and whilst he was out the pain and the bleeding oft worse so I called NHS direct. They were lovely to me and booked me in to my local hospital to see the our of hours gp. He then also did another pg test and that was also positive.

But he was concerned about the cramps and the bleeding so sent and admitted me to another hospital to see the gyn.  I was poked prodded and bloods taken only to be told that my cervix was closed but the clots would suggested I was having a miscarriage as this point I went completely quiet my dh got all glassed eyed and then the doctor says.... That I would have to have another blood test on Monday to see if my hcg levels have dropped...... Such a along time to wait .... Sat here wondering what I did wrong....

Why ?
    Do I want to put myself though this again ?

I did do another opt test this morning and it still says that I am BFP but from what I have read this could be due to the hormones still in my system ....

Offline Rach9520

modify
    Iui to start in November
    « Reply #15 on: 13/03/14, 22:04 »
    Hi everyone one sorry it's been a while.

So my last post showed that I was having a bleed...... Well this is how it went.....

13th BFP !!!!

16 th started bleeding with cramps sent to the out of hours gp then sent to a&e to be told I would be having a m/c took a few days off work bleeding only lasted two days but with BIG clots :-( hcg on this day was 38

18th had bloods done again hcg 43, told more than likely I would m/c

Referred to the early pregancy unit

Week later  Monday hcg over 500+

Wednesday the same week hcg over 950+ so it nearly doubled.... Also had a scan and found a sac but too early to see anything inside told to come back again in a week....

5th March had more bloods and a scan.... Scan showed a sac and one little fluttery heart beat !! But also had another bleed but this could of been to the internal scamp upsetting my cervix

I've now been discharged from the early pregancy unit advised bleeding can happen in early preganacy and that it's scary but normal

I've now got my 12 week scan 14th April !!!!

Ladies my message to you is it can work and doctors can get it wrong.... This has been the toughest year yet!! I can not describe how I was feeling or what was going through my mind one moment I was telling my self in wasn't pg anymore then being told no actually u are we got it wrong.

I even had to do another test today just to make sure I wasn't dreaming

If anyone needs help or advice please ask

Offline Rach9520

modify
    Iui scary success story ended in tears
    « Reply #16 on: 16/04/14, 21:53 »
    Hi everyone,

Well what can I say.... Last Tuesday I miscarried my baby at 11 weeks :-( the baby stopped growing and it's heart beat was no more ..... So so gutted

Offline Rach9520

modify
    DIUI long road 3rd time lucky ?
    « Reply #17 on: 14/11/14, 17:36 »
    Hi everyone

Well it's been a tough few months to say the least.
    My mother in law caused me of killing my baby when I had the m/c and as a result we were kicked out of our home.... Had to move into temp accommodation which was a caravan.... Then moved again  into a flat.....

We managed to get our gp to send a referral to our creativity clinic as we wanted to see if we could get the funding... After weeks of waiting we got the go ahead but at a different fertility unit so we had to go through the whole testing process again which if I'm honest at the time I was really annoyed about.

I went on a diet to make sure they didn't have any reason to say no to us...... And thankfully they said yes.... Or DIUI and ICsI if that doesn't work ...

So Wednesday I went to the clinic which meant i was day 10 in my cycle on one follicle on the right 16mm which is very good considering this time it's a non medicated cycle.....

Yesturday I thought that I was ovulating .... Checked but the kit was broken ...... Brought a new one and this morning I got a :)

So 2:30 today I had the procedure done. Sperm was 10million into the uterus and then they put 2 million around my cervix ...... Completely different process than the other 2 attempts ..... Now the 2 ww....

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 15/11/14, 22:33 »
    Ok well....today I took my progesterone... Was advised to do it in the morning and keep ative so this is what I did.

Been helping my dh with all the decorating ...... Which kept my mind off of things .... This will be the longest 2 weeks ever .....

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 23/11/14, 21:59 »
    Hi everyone,

Well today is day 10 after the procedure.......

During the week I have had the odd hot flush...

Yesturday I was round a friends got really hot felt really sick ..... Then went to the extreme of being cold.....

I can't sleep very well in the night I get too hot .... Even had to get my dh to turn our radiator off in our bedroom.

This morning when I got up I was ok for the first 1hr... Then I stared to feel sick.... I didn't even want my breakfast and the top/sides of my boobs hurt ... Now this could just be the progesterone ....

Test day prob next weekend....