* Author Topic: DIUI long road 3rd time lucky ?  (Read 8803 times)

0 Members

Offline Rach9520

modify
DIUI long road 3rd time lucky ?
« Reply #30 on: 7/05/15, 21:46 »
My new diary log is now on th IVF board... If anyone has any questions please message me x x x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 15/05/15, 23:13 »
    Can't seem to leave this blog ....
     Ok so what going on ....

Af arrived 26th March
    Edo scratch 21st April
    Started buserilin 1ml 22nd April

Af 26th April Baseline scan 30th April .... And to continue buserilin lining nice and thin
    1st may started 225ml gonal F every day
    Day 7 7th May scan... progressing well And advised to keep going
    11th may - looking good biggest follicle 20mm ... About 17 big ones
    13th may egg collection..... Omg ......!

Ok so I work up at 4am panicking about being put unde General anethestic and couldn't get back to sleep eventually DH woke up and made himself breakfast I wasn't allowed to eat anything at all.
    We left the house at 06:45 and headed to our clinic. We arrived at the day survey unit 07:30 and sat patient,y waiting ... Then the nurse read out 6 names ... Turns out all 6 of us were in for ec. I only really meet one but there was one late over 45 and this was her last chance and there was another lady next to me the same age and opposite was a lady who's a year younger than me and this was her second attempt.  So we get shown to our beds and I got told off as I sat on the bed the nurse advised that this was going into theatre we me so I wasn't allowe to sit on it, thankfully I wasn't the only one who made that mistake. 

A lovely nurse came round. To go through the normal things heart rate, weight height and filling in forms. And then we're sat waiting to meet the anethesist and the consultant.

The couple in front of me are playing scrabble the lady next to me is arguing with her DH as he's eating a packet of crisps lol I agree with her though he was sat in a ward with 6 hormonal hungry women ... He was a very brave man !!

The consultant came round did her bit and then people start going in, the procedure itself only takes about 10min but getting out to sleep and waking up takes up the other 20min.

Any way the lady opposite went in at 10.30 and her DH went for a walk, the nurse then comes in and tells me to get my gown on , and I'm then sat there waiting to be called. 2 auxiliaries come to collect my bed to have waiting in theatre for me.
     11:20 I can hear foot steps and the nurse has come to collect me, as we are walking into the theatre area we bump into the girl who was opposite me completely unconscious with a breathing tube in ... This gets me a little freaked out to say the least.

Next I am taken into a pre pre area and my bed has gone missing .... So they had to go find me another one. Eventually the theatre doors open and I'm asked to go in and lay down on the bed, then a nurse outs bedsheets over me and makes me comfortable, I was expecting this I thought I would go in and have to put my legs up on sturups. The wheels team are then around me must be about 11 people. The anethesist then advised me that they will out a catheter in the back of my had an then they will inject the stuff to make me go to sleep with a oxygen mask too. He then told me that I would have a breathing tube too...... Depp breaths !!

Right so they have difficulty finding a vein haha I did tell them I was difficult but ever yucky they found it and they were actually really gentle. I've then got my arm/hand on my chest, heart monitor put on and the anethesist starts to inject the sleepy stuff an I'm told to take deep breathes of the oxygen. Omg I start by feeling rally dizzy ..........

Next min I'm seeing a blurry nurse with brown hair trying to talk to me haha .... Then I'm wheels back to the ward. I try and force myselfl to wake up ,, DH took it upon himself to take a photo... The lady opposite to me is suffering and had been. Sick a few times. The nurse comes round with tea and toast !! I know I have to eat and drink it or they won't let me go home. I'm surprising only in a little discomfort which I was very thankful for !!
    An embroylologist came round to tell me the ec was sucessfull and they got 15 eggs !!!!! Amazing

2.30pmm get to go home and walk to the car normally .... Get home and wow it's a different story .. Finding it hard to walk and omg I'm in agony the pain is like I've been to the gym for hours on end. Anyway I set myself up on the sofa and relax and it's heaven.... Then I decided to go and lay on my bed for a while.

My DH had forgot to tell me he's arranged for a estate agent to come round an take Pictures of the house !! Just what I wanted . Still finding it hard to move and grrr it's very painful

Bedtime comes took two paracetamol and off to the land of nod....
    Wow did I sleep well and woke up surprised that I felt really good hardly any pain , then I tried to walk to the bathroom omg this pain was back I feared going to the loo and it hurt ....

DH had to go to work as he started a new job and I got the most scary call every .. The fertility clinic called to tell me how my eggs had done.... 13/15 fertilized this was split by 6/7 IVF method and 7/8 ICSI method ...ekkk sucj a good number

Still in a lot of pain !!

Today got a call to say that et 1.30pm with two embies at grade b and 2 have been frozen and we have to wait till Monday to find out what happens to the rest

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 23/05/15, 17:53 »
    so it been a few days sine I last updated this :(

ok so... going back to last week..... I was at home all week.

Monday I was still in a lot of pain from the EC, it still felt like I had done over 100 sit ups and anything I did hurt.... even going to the loo was and effort and I was cringing every time I had to go as it hurt... was starting to think that I might of gotten a urine infection.. .. thank fully it wasn't.

The fertility clinic were mean to call me Monday to let me know how my remaining embies had done, but they didn't call so I called them. they advised they  had managed to freeze 2 my to blastocysts, but sadly the other weren't suitable.
    so in total we now have 4 frozen and 2  hopefully getting comfortable.

I have had a few restless nights sleep and very vivid dreams to say the least. MY DH has been amazing and has literally been doing everything and anything I ask him to do. bless him.

over the 1st part of my 2ww I have had mixed emotion's... some really happy some really sad and also have been a little angry on occasions. I really need this to work this time around I am so ready to become a mummy its crazy.

ive had a few sharp AF pains during the ed of the week and also been getting really hot at night, kicking the covers off tossing and turning.

Today I got up before everyone else, even made my Dh breakfast in bed , but he decided to come eat it downstairs with me. We then went out to go and buy a new laptop as all our devices hadn't been backed up in over 3 years and its only a matter of time before something went wrong.

anyway, ive got had sore ish (.)(.) all week im guessing this if from the progesterone that I have to take every morning. Im trying not to symptom spot but this is easier said then done. Ive been pregnant before and it scares me. not having symptoms to me is a sign that nothing has happened or its all gone wrong !! When I had my MC last year I thought there might of been something wrong as the feeling of wanting to be sick had gone and my (.)(.) no longer hurt., Or perhaps im just being silly and over thinking things.

#I now appreciate why the fertility clinic offer counselling sessions, its to help you talk through your worries etc etc, but I guess this is the reason why I write on here, to share with everyone that we are all going through a tough time but.. we will come through this through supporting each other and encouraging each other to.

The worst phrase for me at the moment is Official Test Date!!! this couldn't come soon enough in my opinion! 6 more days of waiting to find out if any of my little embies decided to stick.

29th MAy please hurry up and please give me the news ive been wanting to hear for the least 4 years

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #33 on: 23/05/15, 21:49 »
    well this evening ive cried at BGT !! seriously I can norm good and keep myself together ... worrying about the next 6 days is really starting to get to me !!!

went out today with my DH to the Pub to meet his friend ... I sooooo wanted a nice cold fruit cider ...... but I was good and only had a lemonade and lime

Is suppose one of the hardest things is friends texting me asking how I am... perhaps sharing that im going through treatment wasn't such a great idea? as much as I need the support the questions are perhaps making me think about it even more and what happens when I get the news either good or bad? if its bad news how will I cope this time around ?

My dearest friend is getting married in February 2016 in Thai Land and im meant to be a bridesmaid. I miss her dearly but I also want a baby more than anything.

Im not normally a religious person but will be deffinatley asking for all prayers at this time and hoping that some posivite vibes are sent my way !!

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #34 on: 24/05/15, 14:05 »
    hey everyone,

Had an amazing nights sleep!! went to bed at midnight and didn't wake up till 7am !! mainly because my fluffy babies wanted their breakfast haha

im in good spirits this morning feeling posivite :) went out with my sister and my 3 year old niece to a local carboot, took us over an hour to walk round it, im so so tired now need an afternoon sleep I think.
    (.)(.)'s don't hurt today which did make me wonder if that was a bad sign ? im no sure :(

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #35 on: 24/05/15, 17:25 »
    Well ended up having a 2 hours nap lol. Felt much better for it but now I have a headache :-(

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #36 on: 24/05/15, 20:48 »
    Well I guess it's all over for me !!

Tmi - Af has arrived I'm actually devastated

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #37 on: 25/05/15, 01:08 »
    Ok so perhaps I'm panicking for no reason, just rad through all my posts from when I got pg in 2014, and I had spotting then 3 days before my bfp ... So there still hope!!

Please let this be true x x x x x

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #38 on: 25/05/15, 07:22 »
    Morning everyone,

Well this morning I'm still greeted with bleeding when I wipe .....
    And also browny/pink blood on the progesterone applicator

Offline Rach9520

modify
    « Reply #39 on: 25/05/15, 15:09 »
    Well I've got mixed emotions today's this fertility rollacoaster is up and down all the time.

I've had another nap today just soon tired ... And still got the odd bit of blood when I wipe