* Author Topic: Fresh cycle number 6! I must be mad!  (Read 213081 times)

0 Members

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle number 6! I must be mad!
« Reply #10 on: 29/11/13, 14:49 »
Well another day in the life of the madness! Just been to acupuncture & specifically we focused on keeping AF at bay & holding everything in for at least another 5 days.

After acupuncture I went into town & went to the bank. The queue was so long. Then I get a tap on the shoulder from the man behind me who says " excuse me love. You do know you have an acupuncture needle in the top of your head don't you?"  :o OMG!!! He then said " would you like me to take it out for you?" So he did!

I said "thank goodness you knew what it was." "Thank you so much"

HOW EMBARRASING !!  :-[

See, only happens to me!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 29/11/13, 16:23 »
    Well it could be all over before its began. Just re read my emails & realised I have only been taking the brown cyclacur in the mornings & not the evenings to delay my period!

I'm panicking I've messed everything up now! So upset.  :'(

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 30/11/13, 13:40 »
    Ok so Penny has said to keep taking the brown cyclacur just increase to 2 for the last 2 days!

Woke up at 5am to terrible AF cramps. Emailed Penny in a panic & she has said not to worry.

Hmmmmmm that's quite hard to do when your DH is not in the Country & the whole cycle is pinned on my period coming on a specific date to enable DH to be in Athens when he's needed!

No pressure on me whatsoever eh?

Anyway just been out for a MASSIVE homemade chocolate cake & decaf latte with an FF friend. Now I'm going to have to jump around the living room to burn that off.

Still feel really AF crampy & am now on CKW (constant knicker watch).

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 3/12/13, 06:39 »
    Right so after the AF pain panic for the last week I'm now doing AF dances & the flipping thing is not turning up! I went to the supermarket last night at 11pm to get some fresh parsley & munched on that on the way home! Ewwww. Gonna try Clary sage aromatherapy oil today. I also have acupuncture so maybe he can start it off?

Then I've got Zumba tonight which is actually going to be my AF dance. I'm gonna try & shake this mumma out!
    If anyone wants to dance in their living room, at work, in the car, wherever to help bring on my AF today? All dances will be appreciated please!  ;) just a little booty shake from one room to the other will suffice?

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 3/12/13, 15:18 »
    Hmmmmmm well no sign of AF! I'm going  ^idiot^
    Wishing I never took this cyclacur now as I would've just come on naturally yesterday. At least then Penny would've just had to stim me for an extra day. Now it looks like everything is messed up. Freaking out is an understatement as we have a lot riding on these dates. Aaaahhhhhhh!!!!

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #15 on: 4/12/13, 06:18 »
    It's 6am & no sign of AF!?

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 4/12/13, 11:22 »
    Well just had to call & cancel my AFC scan that was booked in for this afternoon. Feeling a massive sense of negativity at the moment. This isn't boding well for any up coming cycle.  :'( now starting to feel very superstitious. If this won't go to plan then what else will go wrong?

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #17 on: 4/12/13, 20:17 »
    OH COME ON PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your doing my head in. I know you are there! Grrrrrrrrrrrr.  ^smash^ ^smash^ ^tantrum^ ^tantrum^

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 5/12/13, 12:21 »
    Ok! So basically still no AF. Just spoken with my acupuncturist who has told me that because I've lost my excess weight, that is what's causing the delayed period. Fat = progesterone! Who knew eh?
    All that hard work for the last month has messed up my period. Great!

Trying to get booked in with an acupuncturist today again to kick AF up the bum.

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #19 on: 5/12/13, 15:36 »
    Still no AF & Penny has told me to have a good Orgasm!  :o

Yup! Shame my DH is on an oil rig in Brazil! I've told her I'm just going to put a call into Brad Pitt's office to see if he is available?  ;D

Can you imagine Mr Tarinassi at the ARGC advising me to have a "good orgasm" as part of my treatment plan? I don't think so!

They don't half do things differently in Greece.  ;)