* Author Topic: Fresh cycle number 6! I must be mad!  (Read 213047 times)

0 Members

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle number 6! I must be mad!
« Reply #120 on: 11/10/14, 07:40 »
Ok so DH flew off on business yesterday so I am now officially on my own in a foreign Country where I know no one! Eek!
As the TV is in Greek & I'm limited to BBC world news or occasionally an old Charmed episode, I'm needing to keep myself busy.
I tried to become a domestic goddess & that didn't work! I got bored.
I tried to go for a walk but then got followed by a weirdo for 10 mins, so I stopped that.
It's a shame I don't have a car otherwise
I'd drive round the coast & maybe sit by the sea for a bit.

I do have quite a big worry on my hands as I type this update.
Last night I got into bed & my (.)(.) were feeling rather heavy for the first time. I took this as a good sign & gave them a little jiggle about.   ;D for someone who has always had small (.)(.) I felt quite womanly.
If DH had been here I may have danced around the bedroom. ;D

But ........... In the middle of the night, around 1am, I was woken by sharp stabbing pains in my womb. These weren't period type cramps. This was wake you up from your sleep, hot poker pain.
My first thought was OMG I'm miscarrying. The second thought was OMG I better get off this rented bed as I don't want to ruin it! The third thought was, go to the loo. The forth thought was oh balls I'm on my own!

There was no blood but since then I've had broken sleep with worry. My (.)(.) this morning are back to my "small & humble so you don't confuse them with mountains", size. (That's from Shakira's song - Wherever, Whenever)  :o
I'm feeling a bit concerned that I don't want to venture too far from the apartment today.
Wish I was going in the clinic now to get my levels tested but I guess even if I did & it's bad news - what exactly are they going to do?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 11/10/14, 11:02 »
    On a lighter note it seems that George Clooney is moving into the village I was married in. The Vicar has been on TV & the stunning church.
    <--------- Church in my profile pic on left!

It's just a shame that the beautiful gem of Sonning is apparently now completely over run with Journalists today. My parents have decided to go out & look around a Country Manor to get away from all the commotion!  ;D

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 12/10/14, 10:00 »
    OMG the Greeks are SO noisy! I'm seriously thinking we've made the wrong choice about the apartment. Don't get me wrong it's stunning, with a pool in a great location. But .............. Our neighbours above have wooden floors & two young children. The mother must walk in heels all day & night & the kids run about from 6 am - midnight!
    I actually don't think they know about siesta or maybe that's just when I've had enough & go out.
    I'm so tired.

Anyway cramping stopped & don't feel pregnant anymore.
    (.)(.) a little sore but that's because I'm shoving pessaries up my  ^shake^ To make sure everything stays put whilst I'm here on my own!

I found some scales behind the door in The bathroom & stupidly weighed myself. All this comfort eating whilst I've been here has caught up with me. 1/2 a stone gain & rising! In 1 week!  :o :o :o
    I'm very tempted to start doing sit-ups but I will wait until I know tomorrow's scan results. Then if it's bad news the sit-up regime will have to commence whilst I wait for the inevitable.

I am still  ^pray^ that I'm one of the lucky ones as I've read that only 2% have a miscarriage straight after the first. But you know those small percentages. Yup! That's me.
    Why can't I be the 2% that wins the lottery? 20 million on the lottery will do me fine & I'd take all you ladies out who read my diary & send me PM's & who've supported me these last 4 years on a huge yacht & we'll all get drunk & burn all the words associated with infertility. It'll be a big cleansing session with women who actually "get it".  ;D
    Who's on board?  ;) xx

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 13/10/14, 07:17 »
    Urgh I've woken up with a killer sore throat. Feel like I have razor blades down the back & can hardly swallow. Where on earth did that come from?
    An immune response maybe?
    Let's wait till the scan & maybe I'll suggest intralipids.
    But I don't want to waste my money if the numbers aren't doubling.
    Feel like poop.  :(

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #124 on: 13/10/14, 14:57 »
    I haven't got a clue what to think?

Blob is bigger today but no HB seen. I would've thought there would be a HB & I was worried but Penny & her entourage didn't seem that fussed. On paper I'm 6 weeks today. Although when the hell I ovulated who knows?

Hcg- 3,400

I was disappointed as that's only a doubling time of 53 hours was hoping to be around the 5000 Mark.

Dimitra said why you disappointed it's fine!

Progesterone up to 22 so shoving cyclogest up the derrière is doing the trick.

I had intralipids today, not sure if that's going to help. Hey why not shut down my immune system even more when I feel like poo with a killer sore throat? I sometimes have some dumb ^Booty^ ideas! ;D

Just finished the ice cream for medicinal purposes. It helped a bit but the throat is back killing me. So I may have to buy some more.
    Currently having a lay down at home as started cramping badly.
    I don't think blob likes dildo cam!
    Sorry blob.  :-*

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 17/10/14, 08:06 »
    24 hours until I find out the ultimate outcome of this pregnancy.
    Pregnancy - Ha! Can you actually believe those words I'm writing?
    Guess I should savour the moment for as long as I can.
    I have had a stinky cold which derived from the sore throat. I eventually contacted Penny & she told me that "Yes she's had it & it's going round!" Jeez last time we did IVF with her she gave me the lurgy! Thanks Penny!
    I was told to take Vitamin C & nothing else. Obviously I'm worried that this has had some detrimental effect of the success of the continuation of the development of this embryo.
     :o :o :o Jeez I just read that last sentence. What a mouthful. All those long words stringed together. Shhhhh don't tell anyone I may blow my blonde cover!  ;D
    Right back to normal speech ------>  :P

So here goes my recent / current symptoms ---- NONE!
    Apart from severe bloating in the evening. I look like I've eaten an entire "all you can eat buffet" every night! I'm then back to normal in the morning.
    Tender boobs have gone but boy my nipples hurt to touch. Tmi
    The boob jiggling has stopped as they aren't as heavy but I may have to give them another dance tomorrow before the appointment.
    I can't stop eating chocolate. Now I don't really eat that much chocolate at home. But I have to have chocolate ALL the time. Maybe it's just because I'm in a hot Country. Normally when I go away I blow the diet & eat what's bad for me? If this baby does survive I'll be giving birth to an Easter Bunny!
    Haven't had any sickness - apart for eating too much chocolate.
    But -------- I'm Still getting strong cramps which come & go. These aren't just twinges, they are strong, period pain cramps. Which are worrying.
    I am a constant wiper. Paranoid is an understatement.

So that's it for symptoms but feeling not pregnant & reading everything on google is not helping. I'm still really worried that I should've see a HB on Monday. Blob was looking on the small side too. Which is what happened last time.

I'm trying to take some solitude in the fact that when Penny does your day 7 & 9 follicle scan her pictures aren't always that clear. She normally counts about 4 follicles & you end up getting twice as much. I know it's wishful thinking but that's how I'm managing to get through this days.

My Mum is now over so we've been off sightseeing around Athens. This is taking my mind off things. Mum said I should bring my scan forward but I said "what's the point, so I'll be miserable a day early?"
     ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ Make this a positive outcome.

I've booked an appt with my GP first thing Monday morning so I can be referred to EPU. I called the surgery from Greece yesterday & they initially told me I'd have to have a telephone consultation. I said that's fine but it may be expensive for you as I'm Greece! Then I got given an appt. Funny that!

Anyway off to have a long hot shower & try & decongest before another sightseeing tour.
    I really do wish with all my heart that blob is growing inside of me & is my take home baby. Mummy loves you blob with everything I have to give.  ^pray^ ^pray^

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #126 on: 17/10/14, 21:10 »
    REALLY bad cramps again tonight. Now lying in bed constantly on Dr Google.

Dear God .......... Please listen to my prayers & bless me with this child?

Amen.

^pray^

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #127 on: 18/10/14, 05:53 »
    Been awake since 5am. Coughing my guts up & completely bunged up this morning. Great!!!

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #128 on: 18/10/14, 07:32 »
    Sitting in the waiting room in Serum & my heart is pounding out of my chest!
    Think it may be a long wait as the waiting room is full.
    I am obviously a lower priority over Egg collection ladies.
    Which is fine but I think I'm going to have a heart attack in the meantime!

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #129 on: 18/10/14, 08:48 »
    How unlucky can one girl be?

COME ON!!!!!!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!