* Author Topic: Fresh cycle number 6! I must be mad!  (Read 212716 times)

0 Members

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
modify
Fresh cycle number 6! I must be mad!
« Reply #470 on: 19/02/18, 15:35 »
Scan today confirmed another blighted ovum!
Perfect size, perfectly placed in the uterus and a big black empty hole where a baby should be!
How common is it really to have suffered 6 blighted Ovums now?
Something is not right! And yet Iím still diagnosed as Unexplained infertility! Really?  One person canít just be this ďunluckyĒ?
As is the way with the NHS until I have another scan next week they wonít make it ďofficialĒ!
I just want to move on.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #471 on: 27/02/18, 13:56 »
    Oh the irony of it all! Here I am waiting for my 4th ERPC and I find my positive pregnancy test in the depths of my dressing gown pocket!!

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #472 on: 3/03/18, 23:09 »
    I have to say, Iím struggling tonight. The realisation of 6 failed IVFs and 5 natural miscarriages is hitting me round the face with a large hammer.

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #473 on: 24/03/18, 22:09 »
    Histology results yesterday confirmed that it was not a molar pregnancy and nothing sinister! There was a part of me that was a little worried. As usual,I went on my own to the hospital again. There was no thought from DH to join me! One thing I did get from the Gynocolgisy was a referral to the recurrent miscarriage clinic in London. About time!!!! 5 miscarriages and after every one Iíve asked to be referred and theyíve said No need!
    This time though I played the ď I know Iím an old bird and past it in the nhs eyes, however after 5 miscarriages I feel I need to be referred ...... ď
    It worked, so Iím pleased.
    I donít think theyíll find anything else out but in the end it became the principle!
    The gyny said it could be months. I donít care! At least Iím now on the radar.

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #474 on: 17/05/18, 07:37 »
    Wow! Has it really been nearly 2 months since I posted?
    Well Iím still in this jet setting job I hate. Iím comfort eating and am the biggest Iíve ever been. I now have no time for exercise for 2 reasons really. 1) Iím knackered when I come home and 2) I have NO motivation whatsoever.
    I may hate what I see in the mirror (especially when Im naked) but I just canít be bothered to do anything to help. In my head Iím screaming for me to get in the gym and eat healthy but my hand is shoving donuts in my gob!

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #475 on: 27/05/18, 23:52 »
    Back on BBC radio Berkshire in the morning at 10 am with the Coffee club. Hoping I can keep making people smile despite the angst inside my heart. The show must go on right?

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #476 on: 16/06/18, 22:22 »
    Day 1 of practical exams complete and tomorrow is day 2 of a full day of theory exams. Fingers crossed in 24 hours Iíll be a fully qualified acupuncturist for external medicine. Then one more year and Iíll be fully qualified in internal medicine and herbs.
    My infertility journey has opened up a world I would have never explored if I hadnít have suffered and still suffer. I just hope I can give back and not only use my skill to help myself, but also my main aim is to help others. Fingers crossed I pass. #nervous

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #477 on: 26/07/18, 23:13 »
    I passed!!!!
    Now bring on all those ladies who I can help.

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #478 on: 14/10/18, 22:48 »
    Iím baaaaaaccccckkkkkkk!

Offline Michimoo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #479 on: 14/10/18, 22:54 »
    If only I was still 38???
    Iím verging on 42 these days.
    I have a miracle and desperately want to see if that can happen again, but after 6 miscarriages Iím not holding out much hope. And to be fair ..... you need to have sex right?
    Not had that in a while due to DH being a complete **** and really not that in to him. IVF is a strange creature. It either breaks you or turns you in to a human robot who has a switch that can turn emotions on and off. If only I had a switch that could make my body look how I did when I was in my late 20ís then I would be happy.
    Ironically the recurrent miscarriage clinic has suggested that if I donít get pregnant natirallyraly in the next 4 months then I should have IVF with PGS testing. Have you read my notes mate?
    6 failed IVFs with 52 eggs and not one baby!
    Sometimes I just want to scream!!