* Author Topic: Wigan borough  (Read 984 times)

0 Members

Offline aRainbow

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Wigan borough
« on: 21/11/13, 12:28 »
Hi girls  :)

Just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with fertility referrals from the Wigan area? What can I expect?

xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Leanne22

• Registered-2
    • Leanne <3
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #1 on: 25/11/13, 06:24 »
    Hey a Rainbow.
    I am from wigan, i went to ormskirk when i was first refered by my gp. He did offer me leigh hospital but due to past experinces of a mc at leigh and i was badly treated i opted for ormskirk and they was amazing, they couldnt do enuf tp help. But after quiye a few rnds of clomid and puregon they refered me to the liverpool womens hewitt centre and ive done 2 cycles woth them amd my 3rd was cancellled after egg collection due tp ohss so its a FET on the mew year.

I do know a few ladies thats been to leigh hospital and they all had good experinces tho its only my own bad experinces that puts me off there.

Where abouts in ur treatment are you?
    Sorry for bad spelling my phone is very slow hee heee

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline aRainbow

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #2 on: 27/11/13, 16:56 »
    Hi Leanne

Many thanks for your reply. I haven't even been referred for treatment yet - I was just wondering where ladies from Wigan go for fertility treatment.
    Had a scan recently (Leigh) which revealed very polycystic ovaries so i'm presuming maybe Clomid is my next stage...
    It's nice to know someone nearby in a similar position as myself  ;D Wishing you the best of luck at the Women's xx

Offline hope39

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #3 on: 10/12/13, 20:49 »
    Hiya guys x I have been referred but I need to reduce my bmi which is a struggle x need to loose at least another half a stone x but appt is next week x

Offline aRainbow

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #4 on: 12/12/13, 10:34 »
    Hiya guys x I have been referred but I need to reduce my bmi which is a struggle x need to loose at least another half a stone x but appt is next week x

Hi Hope39, where have you been referred to? Good luck at your first appt xx

Offline hope39

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #5 on: 12/12/13, 21:38 »
    I have been referred to leigh. Partner has had 2 sperm anaysis and we had appt 11 weeks ago where they said need to get bmi down. I have but not enough.

Offline Holly1978

• Registered-2
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #6 on: 20/12/13, 15:24 »
    Hi rainbow. I had positive experience at leigh.  Have pm'd you with more detail x

Offline em09

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #7 on: 26/12/13, 18:14 »
    hi arainbow how have you gone on?

I've heard Leigh also does private treatments, does anyone know about this? I've been goggling but cannot seem to get info about this

Offline aRainbow

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    Wigan borough
    « Reply #8 on: 30/12/13, 20:57 »
    Hi em09, well I'm just in the middle of my first course of Norethisterone.  Feeling ok from it. Dr wants me to do three rounds of this then said she would refer me to the Womens. I wonder why I'm not going to be sent to Leigh?