* Author Topic: Manchester Fertility  (Read 25825 times)

0 Members

Offline spudlin

• Gold Member
modify
Money back guarantee Manchester Fertility
« Reply #60 on: 28/10/14, 23:25 »
All I can say is Manchester Fertility have done an amazing job looking after my hubby and I.

We are currently about to start donor egg process there after our 2 unsuccessful cycles with my own eggs (don't like saying failed  :()

I have a particular soft spot for my favourite nurse Sharon, who has always gone to the nth degree to sort things for us and also the lovely Rita, who always greets us with a smile and genuinely cares when things don't go to plan, as has Laney-one of the care assistants.

I hope your experience is as good as ours  ^reiki^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Mrsf2012

modify
    Money back guarantee Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #61 on: 29/10/14, 19:01 »
    Thanks I'm so pleased you replied it's so hard to choose a clinic especially when there's so much at stake nice to hear from someone that is already there. We went down to do a free visit with a patient adviser and look round and they seemed really nice but it's such a worry that they are nice until you pay them lol

Offline Parky77

• Determined!
    modify
    what happens next? icsi cycle at MFS.
    « Reply #62 on: 29/10/14, 22:20 »
    Hi shellsuit

I'm at Mfs too, they are great, I'm hoping for collection on Monday, I did a short protocol but if I can answer any questions I will try!  Not that I'm an expert but I will have a go xxx

Offline Beckslee

modify
    what happens next? icsi cycle at MFS.
    « Reply #63 on: 31/10/14, 20:40 »
    Hello everyone,
    Hope you don't mind me joining in. I am also having treatment at Mfs and started down rigging today!! Had a bfn 2 years ago with Mfs so hoping this time will be the one. Good luck to you all

Becky x x x

Offline Sholaed

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #64 on: 23/11/14, 17:17 »
    Hi everyone, we are starting our second cycle at MF in January. Feeling very anxious! Anyone here been to MF?

Offline Helen78

modify
    Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #65 on: 23/11/14, 23:17 »
    Hi everyone,

Hope you don't mind me joining you, I had no idea there was a M/c fertility board  :)

DS2 was an MFS ICSI baby. I liked the clinic, the staff were great and really helpful. We had a fresh cycle which was BFN and a FET which was the BFP. Planning on heading back in the spring to try for 3rd and final.

Good luck and baby dust to those cycling at the mo  :)

H xx

Offline Sholaed

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #66 on: 26/11/14, 18:04 »
    Hi again, really struggling with my emotions and all the waiting! Very difficult to talk to family or friends about how my husband and I are coping, they only trying to help but nobody knows how

Offline koko83

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #67 on: 4/02/15, 20:09 »
    Hi Ladies
       Has anyone had treatment at Manchester? How long did it take you to start as an egg sharer and how did you find the process? I am just waiting on my first consultation and wanting to know what to expect and how long the process takes. Any help would be amazing.

Kind Regards

Offline Sholaed

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #68 on: 6/02/15, 14:23 »
    Hello again. Anyone at MF at the moment?
    Just had second unsuccessful fresh cycle. Having frozen
    Embryos starting in April. Anyone out there need mutual
    Support? :-[

Offline kk79

modify
    Manchester Fertility
    « Reply #69 on: 9/02/15, 15:04 »
    Hi all, we went private via MFS and the staff are amazing. Through the highs and lows they are wonderful.
    There was the odd occasion where we were waiting in the waiting room longer than I'd like but it that's the worst I can say about them, that's good. From Rita on reception, the amazing nurses, Sharon, Mr payne, Peter, the list goes on and on of the people I need to thank for my BFP.

If I could go back and give myself any advise it would be this - don't give up. It wont happen the first time, or second or third sometimes but if you can stick with it, you will get there xx