* Author Topic: Intralipids  (Read 3375 times)

0 Members

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
modify
Intralipids
« Reply #20 on: 16/01/14, 13:31 »
Hi Dilly & Peppa
I will PM you my number thanks Peppa.
I have had intralipid neat because that is originally how the product is designed to be given.  When used for it licencesd condition it is used neat.  I am not sure why most protocols dilute it. 
Dilly I did contact Asda Smithdown who said they contacted the branch in Birkenhead (Prenton) who say no they have not got any.  The Pharmacist at Smithdown is now putting out an email to find any in the local area so he will probably find those in Huyton thanks Peppa.

The doctor you are talking of Peppa is Dr G who ripped me off for a pretty tidy sum on a private IVF cycle.   180 for a 10 minute consultation to say yes you need to go for IVF .......yeh I know that doh!  Nothing else no apology for wasting a year doing IUI before bothering to do my AMH which turned out to be very low and told IVF would probably not work either.  Then they, Dr G and Prof K, try to push their Cyprus clinic for DE which they have financial interests in too.  I did not like being some sort of cash cow to them paying for a massively over priced UK side of the package.  I was just a number there they seem only interested in being known as the centre in the UK who do the most IVF cycles.  An IVF factory where one size fits all no tailoring of protocol.  I will not have any thing to do with the two consultants from there now.

Mr D working from the Catherine Suite is not involved in the private side of treatment at the Hewitt  Centre.  Therefore I would be happier with someone not connected to the other two consultants business wise.

Sorry for the rant I lost a precious year, when I could have used my own eggs, due to certain people at LWH.  Still smarting about how I was treated.
BW
TC x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Peppa23

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    Intralipids
    « Reply #21 on: 16/01/14, 18:44 »
    I totally understand , I was ripped off by them too charged 150 for a consultation then because we hadn't filled paperwork out  ( didn't realise we had to bring it) they wouldn't see us or refund the money  told us to come back  and when I rang a few months later was told wed have to pay again... Didn't use them  anyway intralipids today were fine neat, then afterwards they flushed with a saline solution, girls were fab so kind , made a cup of tea , kept checking blood pressure, clinic lovely, tv suite if you have to wait and is a short walk from earls town station. They thought intralipids was on their website but its not but they will correct it, ps mr g was the one who quoted 690 , . Took about an hour , I told asda you may need some intralipids and they said they had lots , any questions from anybody il be happy to help if I can xxx

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Intralipids
    « Reply #22 on: 16/01/14, 19:09 »
    Awh thanks so much for all your help Peppa.  I am sure other ladies in North West will also appreciate all your information too.
    Best of luck with the remainder of your pregnancy
    TC xx

Offline Tincancat

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    Intralipids
    « Reply #23 on: 6/02/14, 15:53 »
    Got my Intralipids from Asda Huyton eventually - so relieved anther thing has been sorted out.
    TC x