* Author Topic: Natural/mild ivf abroad with low amh  (Read 4385 times)

0 Members

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
modify
Natural/mild ivf abroad with low amh
« Reply #10 on: 15/08/17, 21:35 »
Opossum, clinic often charge the same and have the same forms for full on stimms and mini IVf because mini IVF is largely the same just lower doses. there is an alternative - natural IVF or modified natural IVF. It's usually cheaper. modified natural IVf is where you start stims later in the cycle around day 6 so your cycle is not controlled by meds hence natural. confusingly clinics have different names for these kinds of lower stim IVFs so you may need to ask them what they mean by mini IVF

Mac, i am very sorry about your marriage , it's so hard TTC takes so much time and effort and puts a real strain on even strongest relationships. DH and i discussed divorce hundred times cos during TTC life is effectively on hold and many couples can't cope with that

ladies, let me know if you have any questions on natural IVF abroad, i have done quite a few all over Europe . I currently do back to back cycles in Germany and Czech Republic . Europe is much cheaper and I find clinics are less concerned about your age and stats but i have to say logistics is a bit of a nightmare. you can see my story in the signature below.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Opossum

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 17/08/17, 12:56 »
    they state on their website mini is stimmed with clomid starting day 3... I assumed Japanese protocol and have asked them to confirm that (but got an auto reply that they are on holiday) but there sould be no reason for the huge list of meds they sent me

Mini IVF (also refered to as modified natural on their website) from my research is commonly just Clomid or Femara with a trigger but sometimes 2 or 3 added shots depending on clinic protocols but if its the same complete protocol as full IVF but just less in the mg of meds that seems to be called Micro IVF which isnt what im after  :(

Offline Anna20162016

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 13/09/17, 13:30 »
    Hi Ladies
    May I ask what is the max amount of eggs you got on mild IVF?

Briss , I read your story , so lovely to read your success after your hell journey, congrats x
    can you advise what clinic you used in Munich?  Was it expensive?
    Can I also ask you if when you went for your scans did you do bloods to get your LH levels? I'm so clueless on the levels , I just so focus on follicles.
    thank you also for your detailed description on the hidden C test, it really helped me as I was thinking I needed to do that there.

I'm in the middle of stimming now full iVF Menopur 300/Gonal F 150 in Ireland , second scan shows 5 follicles with only 3 over 11 mm.
    GEnnet in Prague have advised mini IVF and I'm speaking with them now in case I decide to go with them for next time.

I've been in touch with copenhagen Fertility clinic, UV GEnt ( waiting list until Feb !! and they are not helpful with information on success rates for over 40s in email they want to get you to the clinic)
    I've also considered Serum but am unsure as they don't do PGS, I'd like PGS as an option if possible.

I see serum are doing some ling of stem cell treatment for low AMH, I need to email them on that.

basically has anyone got suggestions for any good clinics for the over 40s?
    Such a nightmare trying to research where's good for low AMH

x

Offline Briss

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 13/09/17, 20:23 »
    Anna20162016, I am not sure about max dose for lower stims, i had 125 that was increased to 250 half way through the cycle but it was not very successful i had 2 eggs and no fertilisation. here's the Munich clinic http://www.ivf-bbn.de the prices have increased to 1300 euro for a natural cycle ICSI. but it's around 800 if there is no ET. I usually do bloods: oestrogen (indicates egg quality), LH (to know how close to ovulation), progesterone (to make sure I have not ovulated yet). I have not had EC with Gennet but i know a few people who were successful there. it's a good place. I myself go to Reprofit in Brno . I would not get obsessed over success rates, I do not even ask i know they are not great. it's important for me that clinics accept me as a normal patient not somebody who has low chances.

There is a good piece on PGS here https://www.centerforhumanreprod.com/fertility/nothing-controversial-pgs/

join us on Poor Response/Treatment With Low AMH/High FSH / Low AMH / High FSH Cycle Buddies Part 5
    we have ladies who are undergoing stem cell treatment so you can ask all your questions here.

Offline lechatgris

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 22/11/17, 02:11 »
    Hi ladies

I was wondering if anyone had an experience of having natural or mild ivf abroad with your own eggs? I have had one failed ICSI cycle(very high stims) where my egg failed to fertilise and as we have to pay privately I am looking at clinics abroad which might be cheaper. My AMH is very low 0.57 but I'm not quite ready to look at DE just yet and wanted to give it another go with low stims.

Any advice would be appreciated xxx

I'm in exactly the same boat. 0.59 AMH for me, looking to do mild stim/mini IVF in Denmark. I'm starting to think low stim is the way to go for me, at my age and with low reserves.