* Author Topic: Acupuncture - Manchester Area?  (Read 880 times)

0 Members

Offline kimbokoo

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Acupuncture - Manchester Area?
« on: 28/01/14, 15:51 »
Hi Ladies

Im currently waiting to start OPK  for our last natural cycle of IVF and contemplating giving it a go and jus wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere in the Manchester area??

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline MrsPG

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 28/01/14, 19:07 »
    I was seeing Flora Croal last year, she was very good. She is based in Moss Side and Neals Yard in the city centre.

Offline kimbokoo

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 31/01/14, 11:32 »
    thanks MrsPG - do you think it helped with your IVF?

I have just rang and spoke to her and she sounds lovely

Offline MrsPG

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 31/01/14, 13:40 »
    It's hard to say really. I didn't get pregnant so... Lol. But on the other hand sometimes if it's not going to work, it's not going to work you know?

Good luck. X

Offline kimbokoo

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 31/01/14, 13:53 »
    It's hard to say really. I didn't get pregnant so... Lol. But on the other hand sometimes if it's not going to work, it's not going to work you know?

Good luck. X

yeah suppose your right - im just sort of thinking this is the last go we have got so tyring to do everything i possibly can to help it, an like ya say, if its not meant to be its not going to happen! :) xx

Offline LadyB22

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 1/03/14, 12:40 »
    Hi kimbokoo I know you from the Feb FET where I got BFN but I know you got your BFP! I have been looking at this acupuncturist today thinking I may give it a go for my next cycle and came across this! Did you go and have treatment with her? x

Offline kimbokoo

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 1/03/14, 18:58 »
    Sorry about your BFN Rachel
    I did go and see flora about a week before my transfer and she was lovely and it definitely made me feel more relaxed!! I didn't get another session as she was away when I had my transfer so don't entirely know if it made any difference, but it did relax me which can only of helped I suppose!
    It's worth a shot I would say though xx

Offline LadyB22

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 2/03/14, 11:18 »
    Thanks for the info, I'm willing to give anything a go now and if it helps me to relax then that's just a bonus! x