* Author Topic: Liverpool Womens Hospital - Part 2  (Read 7102 times)

0 Members

Offline Dakin

• Sr. Member-10017
  • Me 40 DH azoospermia
modify
Re: Liverpool Womens Hospital - Part 2
« Reply #90 on: 21/07/05, 19:08 »
Hi there!

Welcome Cassidy! Lovely to have you with us! We're all at Liverpool Women's, but anyone can join in. You can join any site too - everyone is lovely and helpful. Just pop on here, or anywhere, when you have a question and one of us will be glad to help! The best tip I can give you is to buy the Zita West book - Fertility and Conception - I think that's the title !!! Fab chapters in the back about IVF procedures and nutrition etc. Well worth 14.99!

Hi all!!! Wendy, how's house hunting?  :)You ok? Looblyloo - not long now!  ^reiki^

Hi Pinklady and Sharon! :)

Logged on earlier but had shutdown again! Must update virus I think!

Well STILL hanging on in here with all same pains, cramps and symptoms! Beginning to relax a tiny bit but still haven't rang the hospital, or changed my profile - will do tomorrow!!! Honest!  ;)

Chat soon!!

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love Dakin xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cassidy

• Sr. Member-10017
    • My beautiful boy - Jamie Ellis
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 21/07/05, 20:50 »
    Hi Dakin  :)

Thanks for the lovely welcome and a big  ^afro^  for the great news.  How long has passed since your ET?  I'm still feeling my way around the site and am struggling to keep up at the moment.  It's a bit confusing to remember who's who and who's doing what and when but i'm sure i'll get the knack of it soon.
    I'm sooooo pleased you got a BFP - did the LWH do an official test for you? 

It's so nice to have found this site, it's truly been a godsend.  I've been looking for 'real' info on ICSI etc etc for so long and to find all you girls who have been/are going though it has been a massive help already - even though i've not even officially started!

I'm going to buy the book you mentioned at the weekend - i'll have to postpone Harry Potter until i've read it!  At the moment i'm trying to make a bit of a list of questions to ask the nurse when i go to get my drugs.  So far i've got ... ask about having a pen needle???  should I take asprin?  pure pineapple juice!!  :P
    I'm not sure if I'm going a bit over the top but as you well know - anything to improve the chance of a BFP we'll do   ;D  Can you give me any tips on questions I need to ask?

Hi to all the other girls in the thread - hope you are all feeling fab

I'm sending out some  ^fairydust^  to spread some  ^reiki^ to you all.  Looking forward to getting to know you all better.

Love
    Cass
    xxx

Offline looblyloo

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 22/07/05, 10:51 »
    Hi all, welocme cass.

Well one week over but now starting to wish my life away. af type pains on/off but  not severe and very infrequent, usually when my bladder is full.as i well know that can mean anything. my goal post is to get past the weekend as last time i bled on the sat. trying to be postive and realistic but feel too calm and the metallic taste in my mouth which i always get when pregnant is there but of course dont know if its hcg or progeterone that causes that....the latter i think so means f... all. hope all is well Dakin, my thoughts are with you.

Offline willswendy

• Lifetime Premium-7
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 22/07/05, 11:33 »
    Hello

Looby sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ to you over the weekend ! xx

Cass glad that you have joined our thread, as Dakin says anything you need to know let us know !  It an amazing site.

Dakin i think its time to update your profile now  :)  Really pleased things are looking good, still got everthing crossed for you :)

House hunting is on hold :( Me and daz have had a big heart to heart and as we will doing our treatment again soon he doesnt want any extra pressure on me.  I totally understand but am ready to move and buy some new stuff, but i will wait a bit longer.

But i am not waiting for my hols will be going in the first 2 weeks in September for some sun, sea , sand and whatever else !  before starting my injections :)

Had a letter this morning, our follow up appt is next Wed at 11 am, so i will be finding lots of stuff about me and darren and what happened etc, i am looking forward to it.

Still feeling good by the way :)  Glad its friday, and i am off to buy a bottle of tequila after work to make some frozen margarita's tonight.  We got married in mexico and ever since then we love margi's.  So we are having them tonight while watching BB!!

Catch up soon

Take care and lots of
     ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ( i have to do 3 for Dakin  ;D)

wendyxx

Offline looblyloo

• Jr. Member-10015
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 23/07/05, 11:24 »
    Thanks wendy,obviously as time draws nearer i am becoming more anxious. Trying not to think too much about it but so hard. Cant write too much about my thoughts as feels like i  will tempting fate ^idiot^

Offline Dakin

• Sr. Member-10017
    • Me 40 DH azoospermia
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 23/07/05, 19:15 »
    Hi there!

Looblyloo - I'm keeping everything crossed for you - 'What a wedding present it would be!' Sometimes I think you just know!!!!!!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Wendy - Glad you have caught my paranoia! I'm so obsessed about the 3 fairies that I do them first just in case computer goes into shutdown mode and I can at least post what I've written! Your appointment is Wed at 11am - is that the 27th? That will be good for you. Write loads of question down in preparation! Sorry you've put househunting on hold - but I can kinda understand Darren's thinking - it's so bl**dy stressful! Holiday will be something to look forward to though - any ideas where? We'll be back at school then!! Hmmph!!

Well all ok here! Finally having less pain and tenderness - today has been the best day so far (touch wood). Going out with friends tonight for a few drinks (I wish) and a meal. These friends are the ones that don't know yet! Hmmmm! This will be wierd I think. This is my first time OUT properly as have felt horridly worried. Like you Wendy, I have had a full de-fuzz, pluck and false tan (TMI)!

Went to local shops this am and bought a skirt for  a wedding on Friday! Still need everything else though. Ste and I might attempt a L'pool shop on Monday or Tuesday. Have actually lost weight, apart from bust - (def bigger - too uncomfy to sleep on my front!). Think this is common.

Oh phoned LWH - scan on Tue 9th August!!!! Oh my God!

Well hi to everyone else too!! Glad you bought the book Cass.

Chat soon

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ to everyone, especially you Looblyloo! ^reiki^

Dakin xx

Offline willswendy

• Lifetime Premium-7
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 24/07/05, 20:19 »
    Thought i would say Hi and bump us up again !

Dakin,  how did the night out go, you must have looked fab, what with the new boobs and the tan, surely your friends must have suspected ?    It must be sooo exciting :)

We have been invited to a wedding on the 1st October which i am really looking forward to, i love shopping for a wedding outfit . 

Loobloo hope you ok look forward to hearing from you ^reiki^

I am quite looking forward to the hospital on wed, i want to know why i only had 5 eggs ?  This realy doesnt seem very many, and as far as they know they isnt anything wrong with me ?  by the way my follies were going, they said there was a possibility of freezing them all, but when they checked my hormones they were lower than they thought, this probably has something to do with it ?  I want to know how the sperm sample was too ?  what else do you think we should be asking, sorry for being dumb ?
    but my brain feels is blank

Dakin, i am off to see my darling William next sunday at Tatton Park so i have something to look forward to on sunday, we are taking a picnic
     ^clapping^

Well i dont have too much else to report, apart from the fact i feel fine still, went and had a drink at the cricket club last night and caught up with loads of friends it was great  :)

Darren sisters both work at Lunn Poly so we will be booking last minute probably Greece i think :), we were thinking of Mexico, but i dont think its the best time of year, we will see

Really exicited about your appointment too, isnt it your birthday in August, mine is the 5th

Sending lots of  ^reiki^ , and of course  ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Best wishes

Wendyxx

Offline Mookie

• Gold Member-10018