* Author Topic: ........April FET Buddies.........  (Read 43386 times)

0 Members

Offline Maxi2

• Gold Member
modify
........April FET Buddies.........
« Reply #490 on: 13/04/20, 23:35 »
Hi Maggie. Wow its been a while. Hope ur doing ok in this madness. It still feels so surreal. What a strange world were living in. I had my beautiful baby girl in 28th March. It was a really fast labour pretty much started my contractions about 1am and had her by 4am.  As suspected she has a few issues going on. Fluid in the brain, club feet. Shes had bloods done to see if there is chromosomal abnormalities. So now just waiting for results and also appointments for her feet and mri for brain. I was in hospital for a week while she was being tested and scanned etc. It was a pretty scary time with all this going on. Women being admitted with suspected covid. It was pretty traumatic and stressful. So now were gone. Whilst I love being able to focus on her I say I feel isolated in this vulnerable times and really miss the support of family especially with my other two. But just thankful we are safe and well.
How r u doing Maggie I hope u havent been affected too much by it all and that u and ur family are safe.

Jedi reallly hope u ok xx.
Lots of love. Maxi

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Maggie27

• Believe in your dreams
    modify
    « Reply #491 on: 17/04/20, 15:38 »
    This is lovely news congratulations on your beautiful daughter... Loving you had a fast labour.. Awh the little pet I hope you's get more information from the tests and results.. I am sure u where worried being in hospital during this time.. Yes the world has gone crazy.. Who would have imagined this..stay in touch and look I after yourselfs and enjoy your new little bundle xxx

Jedi I hope all is well xxxx

Offline Jedi35

modify
    « Reply #492 on: 18/04/20, 15:49 »
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't updated for ages. Congratulations Maxi! A gorgeous girl for your family. Im sure you had a very stressful pregnancy. I know what the endless appointments can be like. I'm sorry I hadn't logged on so I could have given you some support! I hope you get some answers soon. I know exactly the feeling at the 20 week scan where the atmosphere changes in the room. It's dreadful.

I had a baby girl at the start of Feb. She is such a cutie and is as good as gold. I had to get one sleeper since the 5 year old still keeps me up at night 😳

The covid stuff is such a woman for isolating you after the birth. I got a couple of weeks of family visits before lockdown but I do get very worried sometimes about the baby not getting to know and bond with her family and cousins etc.

Hope you are all safe and well xx

Offline Jedi35

modify
    « Reply #493 on: 18/04/20, 15:50 »
    Haha I put a bad word in and I see it's been auto corrected to "woman". You can use your own imaginations as to what I actually wrote

Offline Maxi2

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #494 on: 19/04/20, 14:26 »
    Aaaaaw wow congratulations Jedi two little girls how lovely. Glad to hear shes a good baby 😌. Yes this whole thing is pretty crazy but Im beginning to appreciate the calmness it brings. Itll be over soon and well all be sack to rushing around again. Its been good not to have to worry about school runs but has been hard to keep the older two occupied.