* Author Topic: Tigger's battles with Recurrent Miscarriage - 5 mcs, immunes, Endo, 4 yrs TTC  (Read 64918 times)

0 Members

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
  • When raining look for rainbows; when dark look for stars
modify
Uterine NK cells testing!
« Reply #100 on: 31/01/15, 18:09 »
So today I have sent out 2 emails. One to Dr Leddee and the other to Prof Quenby. I have decided it's time for some uterine nk cells testing. I am intrigued by me getting bfp on the same cycle as an aquascan 3 times. I think the inflammation from the aquascan is possibly helping implantation. In which case steroids would be very very BAD!  :o

I also need to work out how to rename this blog. Both Penny and Dr G are up for me ttc naturally so I'm thinking round 2 of ivf may never happen now!!!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    modify
    Ranamed!!
    « Reply #101 on: 31/01/15, 18:20 »
    Yippee!! I renamed it. As always it is easy when you know how! I just changed the title of the first post and bingo!!  :)

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    modify
    LAD test results
    « Reply #102 on: 3/02/15, 21:08 »
    Results for my LAD test (only 1 week after the bloods were drawn!) are as follows:

[T cells] IgM+       7.0%
    [T cells] IgG+        3.5%
    [B cells] IgM+       37.7%
    [B cells] IgG+        7.3%
    Negative

I guess this means I need LIT!

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    So I have my cytokine ratios

TNF-a :IL-10 (CD3+CD4+).    27.8.   (13.2-30.6)
     IFN-g:IL-10 (CD3+CD4+).    11.3.    (5.8-20.5)

I'm in the reference range so no more humira for me. ^banana^

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    So I saw DrS yesterday at his NHS clinic.

So after a very long wait I've been told I can try again. I have a pile of drugs (fragmin, cyclogest, prednisolone and plaquenil). I have to up my dose of plaquenil to 2 a day and carry on with the baby aspirin and vitamins. Plan is to start pred after ovulation. Everything else after bfp.

However I'm waiting to see DrG first before making any decisions on ttc though. Also need to see DrQ or DrL re womb biopsy. So still in limbo land but good to know one doctor is happy!

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    modify
    KIR test results.
    « Reply #106 on: 11/02/15, 19:20 »
    KIR results in. I'm AA so missing all 3 receptors. Guess that means I need neupogen. I only had neupogen on my last pregnancy. My poor babies - I didn't know.  :'(

The more I'm digging into this the more I'm realising my19 yr old ds is a complete and utter miracle.

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    Karotyping results are in. I have a normal karotype. Phew!!! 😀

Just the semen culture result to go!!

My body has got a great sense of humour. AF turned up yesterday a few hours before I met up with DH. So not the best valentines day for the record!!  >:( DH did take me out to a lovely Italian which does gf pasta though and we polished off a bottle of house red too so all wasn't lost.  ::)

I also haven't had anything like this one!! TMI warning!!!!  I normally don't bleed hugely (even after an ERPC or a miscarriage) but oh my what is going on.??I was filling the soft cup up to the brim every 2 hours!! I had to wear a pad as well otherwise I'd have leaked everywhere!!?? And oh my the pain!! Ive been on ibuprofen all day. I'm in agony.  :(

For some reason dh has twigged that one of the euphemisms us ladies use is AF or Aunt Flo so all weekend he has made references to Aunt Flo visiting and then he would laugh at his own joke. Mad boy!!

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    Men are pretty good at not showing how this IF affects them but DH is definitely letting that mask slip. He said he felt like we wasted a month as we didn't try last month and can we try this month. I told him about ProfQ this month (so no trying), DrLedee (hopefully next month)and that DrG suggested pre- treating before trying. Dh just looked glum.

He asked me to book the next appointment with DrG ( which I did for Saturday next week) and he has dropped everything in his diary to go. I hope the semen analysis turns up soon then!!

He's not seeing his son much and I think it's getting to him badly.  :(

Offline Tigger99

• Volunteer
    Was pretty much in bed when DH urgently called me down. Item on the local news featuring a woman who had a baby after 7 miscarriages. Quite a few mid term ones. Apparently it was Hughes syndrome and cervical incompetence. So aspirin and a stitch got her there. She looked so happy and her baby looked so cute.

Prof Reagen from St Mary's spoke as part of the piece  about the 2% who have recurrent miscarriage and how most of them are just unlucky and will get there eventually. Grr! Not if they have immune issues you silly woman!! I was trying hard to not thrown things at the tv at this point so I didn't notice that  DH was crying. Funny how the same thing can affect us both so differently. DH really isn't coping. He's desperate to try again too. Oh what do I do?  :-\