* Author Topic: How I believe I halved my FSH  (Read 998 times)

0 Members

Offline Romeo123

modify
How I believe I halved my FSH
« on: 30/04/14, 17:47 »
Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you how I think I lowered my FSH.

Over 2 years ago I had my FSH checked amongst other things when checking out my fertility and it came back as 10 which is basically borderline, it turned out I had other issues, low AMH and stage 4 endometriosis which I has operated on last April with a view to starting IVF once I'd recovered.  When my cycle came round my FSH had climbed to 14 which was disappointing but we went ahead with the treatment which was later converted to IUI and resulted in a BFN.  My consultant said that he would monitor my FSH level each month but wanted it to come down before we started our next cycle, we were due to start last November but the result came back at 17 so it was cancelled, it then continued to rise up to 19 and I felt totally helpless and couldn't see how I could possibly reduce it.  I started some research and 3 of the things that seemed to come up frequently that other people had found success with were Maca, Royal Jelly and the most popular been fresh wheatgrass juice, I decided to drop all my other vitamins and start taking all these 3 things.  After 2 solid months on them all I had my levels retested and couldn't believe my FSH had dropped to 9.5 and the month after it had fallen again to 8!!!  Obviously I have no way of knowing what it was that made this happen but I'm sure it must have been 1 if not all 3 of those things.

I just wanted to share that with you because I'm sure there's ladies out there fighting with their FSH like I was and this just might help. xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mrshol

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 13/05/14, 18:37 »
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you how I think I lowered my FSH.

Over 2 years ago I had my FSH checked amongst other things when checking out my fertility and it came back as 10 which is basically borderline, it turned out I had other issues, low AMH and stage 4 endometriosis which I has operated on last April with a view to starting IVF once I'd recovered.  When my cycle came round my FSH had climbed to 14 which was disappointing but we went ahead with the treatment which was later converted to IUI and resulted in a BFN.  My consultant said that he would monitor my FSH level each month but wanted it to come down before we started our next cycle, we were due to start last November but the result came back at 17 so it was cancelled, it then continued to rise up to 19 and I felt totally helpless and couldn't see how I could possibly reduce it.  I started some research and 3 of the things that seemed to come up frequently that other people had found success with were Maca, Royal Jelly and the most popular been fresh wheatgrass juice, I decided to drop all my other vitamins and start taking all these 3 things.  After 2 solid months on them all I had my levels retested and couldn't believe my FSH had dropped to 9.5 and the month after it had fallen again to 8!!!  Obviously I have no way of knowing what it was that made this happen but I'm sure it must have been 1 if not all 3 of those things.

I just wanted to share that with you because I'm sure there's ladies out there fighting with their FSH like I was and this just might help. xx

thanks for sharing that with us hun, thats such good news :) im taking royal jelly but i havent but want to take wheatgrass and maca however it has iodine in it and i have a thyroid problem and whe having to much iodine it goes over active so really wary or taking anything with iodine in it unfortuntely as i would def take them otherwise!

hopefully the royal jelly and Q10 will help me a lone lol xx

Offline Offthewall

• Gennet - Team 2016
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 21/05/14, 10:12 »
    This has been really helpful, ta.

I recently read Julia Indochina's book 'Inconceivable' and she also recommended wheatgrass to lower FSH. Will try and get some today. I know it's not very palatable but am sure the results will be worth it.

Offline KittyK

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 24/05/14, 20:04 »
    Hi Romeo

Thanks for sharing. Do you think the wheatgrass needs to be fresh? I have been using powdered mixed with water (which is disgusting). It's hard to get hands on fresh.

Kk