* Author Topic: ICIS consultation  (Read 789 times)

0 Members

Offline mrshol

• Gold Member
modify
ICIS consultation
« on: 29/05/14, 13:06 »
Hey ladies, so just came back from our ICIS consultation and feeling pretty low

I know it sounds silly as i know i have low egg reserve and my husbands has high antisprem antibodies however cant stop feeling so low and down after sitting there listen to our rubbish situation, im on max dose of sims

also he said that i must do the long protocol as its the best even for my low AMH....so dont have much choice

i just dont feel hopeful at all :( i really need to pick myself up so hard!

i have to go to a group session to go through procedures and risks wednesday next week the will get an appointment with nurses to go through everything.... so should start within the next two weeks

x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline naddie

• Gold Member
    • Good things come to those who wait
    modify
    ICIS consultation
    « Reply #1 on: 29/05/14, 13:16 »
    Hi Mrshol, sorry to hear you are feeling low.  ^hugme^

Its never an easy ride with treatment, it always seems we are doing a lot of waiting around and putting life on hold. I am sure your clinic is offering you the best protocol for your individual circumstances. You will get a lot of help and advice from the ladies on this site, a few weeks and everything will be up and running for you. Stay positive and you will reep the rewards  ;) Good luck on your journey xxx

Offline mrshol

• Gold Member
    modify
    ICIS consultation
    « Reply #2 on: 29/05/14, 13:24 »
    thank u Naddie, just so anxious about everything im like a mad women!! so tough isnt it

just so scared my cycle is goign to get cancelled again !! but i need to stay positive but its so hard isnt it X ^hugme^

Offline lollybean

modify
    ICIS consultation
    « Reply #3 on: 29/05/14, 17:12 »
    Hey Hun you can do it hang in there :) I've done long protocol and was successful, you might not get a large amount of eggs, I only had max 3 but it only takes 1! You just need something to put back and then your in with a chance!  ^hugme^ ^fairydust^

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
    • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
    modify
    ICIS consultation
    « Reply #4 on: 29/05/14, 17:15 »
    Big hug Mrshol  ^hugme^  This ICSI lark is really really hard at times but wanted to send some  ^reiki^ vibes for you, we all have bad days and all need hugs.  Hope tomorrow is a little brighter.

Dory
    xxx

Offline mrshol

• Gold Member
    modify
    ICIS consultation
    « Reply #5 on: 29/05/14, 18:14 »
    Thank you Dory10, hope your pregnancy is goign well :) all worth it when you get a BFP hey! just hope i get there xx thanks for the love   ^hugme^

Offline mrshol

• Gold Member
    modify
    ICIS consultation
    « Reply #6 on: 1/06/14, 16:11 »
    Hey Hun you can do it hang in there :) I've done long protocol and was successful, you might not get a large amount of eggs, I only had max 3 but it only takes 1! You just need something to put back and then your in with a chance!  ^hugme^ ^fairydust^

thank u hun xx really hope everything is going well with u xxx ^hugme^