* Author Topic: Bleeding during stimms....???  (Read 621 times)

0 Members

Offline Need2BaMum2014

modify
Bleeding during stimms....???
« on: 28/06/14, 07:38 »
Hi ladies, I hope someone can reassure me.. I'm currently stimming... Done my day day 10 injections last night. Anyway as it goes AF came and went, but had started up again pretty full on, my lining has broken down again, started just spotting but is now quite heavy again from yesterday... I'm just concerned.. I was told to continue injecting when it was just spotting. I have left a message for the nurses to hopefully call me today... Please don't read and run :-[ xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #1 on: 28/06/14, 07:44 »
    Hello

I have no experience myself but I'm presuming you're being scanned every other day at this point? When's your next one? So they will measure your lining then and if its not thick enough they will know. How are your follies doing? Your pessaries will support your lining too once you start them

Let me know what they say

Good luck!

Lilly x

Offline pigsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 28/06/14, 07:50 »
    Hi hun. Couldn't read and run as this happened me and I struggled to find other girls who it happened with. The first time it happened I was on my 3rd oe cycle and heavy.  It was over weekend so I nearly stopped my meds as I thought it was over. Fortunately I didn't. I rang clinic first  thing Monday and they gave me an urgent scan. All was ok. That cycle I only got 3 eggs but had a chemical.  It happened again on last one but not as heavy but I stopped aspirin. This time I fell pregnant.
    Good luck. It freaked me out so I know how worrying it is x

Offline Need2BaMum2014

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 28/06/14, 07:55 »
    Thanks for getting back to me quick pigsy and lilly83 I had the start of some poss follies and reduced my nafarelin spray.but not much happening yet. I was on certrotide last time, I'm being scanned every 3 days though they want me back tues which seems ages away at the moment.. I'm just scared they may cancel this cycle.. :-\ x

Offline pigsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 28/06/14, 08:00 »
    I remember I had heavy clots the first time.  I was amazed it was ok. But it was my worst one with numbers.  But then my first chemical.  Big hugs x

Offline Need2BaMum2014

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 28/06/14, 13:47 »
    The nurses called me back but I'm expecting another call this afternoon after they have spoken to the doctor on duty. Thanks x ^pray^

Offline Need2BaMum2014

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 28/06/14, 14:18 »
    They have cancelled the cycle, was kinda expecting it to happen,   :'(

Offline Lilly83

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #7 on: 28/06/14, 14:21 »
    So sorry to hear that, I have had a cancelled cycle before I know how tough it is

Hope you're ok  ^hugme^

Offline pigsy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 28/06/14, 15:04 »
    Oh Honey.  I am so so sorry  ^hugme^