* Author Topic: Anyone had natural IVF at Serum or other clinics?  (Read 3987 times)

0 Members

Offline Amandag1980

modify
Anyone had natural IVF at Serum or other clinics?
« Reply #20 on: 13/08/14, 13:48 »
Hi! Sorry not checked this thread in a while!
I'm on the sept/oct serum cycle thread!

Noel! Thankyou so much for your wonderful advice and huge congratulations on your BFP!!! That's excellent news and I think if this natural cycle doesn't work I may try a mild icsi after that!!!

Janetk nice to know you are doing the same thing as me! In the same month!! Like no says there doesn't seem to be that many people who do natural ivf yet!!
Would be great to keep in touch!! It's all very new to me too and yes a bit daunting!!
I've never even thought about trying fit a baby until this year!!
And certainly never done anything like this!!

When will you be in Athens?

Amanda

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Goldie7

• Gold Member
    modify
    Anyone had natural IVF at Serum or other clinics?
    « Reply #21 on: 10/09/14, 18:23 »
    Hi all,
    sorry haven't checked in in a while! Noel hope all going well for you! I spoke with Penny on Monday and she wants us to come out in a couple of weeks mid cycle and see what egg quality is like, if good we'll try natural ivf.  ^idiot^ Up till now I've been doing ok but now it's becoming reality I seem to have lost the plot!!
    It's so reassuring to read other people's experiences so thank you guys! Amanda do you know when you're flying?
    I'm meeting my consultant here tomorrow and he's probably going to suggest low dose meds rather than natural ivf, so will see what happens!  This is first ivf for me so learning as I go... I'll keep you all updated, sanity allowing...
    Jane X