* Author Topic: Herbal tea  (Read 2092 times)

0 Members

Offline Goldrush

modify
Herbal tea
« on: 8/08/14, 20:51 »
Hi ,

Was wondering if anybody could give me some advice ...

I'm going to be starting a FET cycle soon , I'm trying to drink more warm drinks instead of cold drinks , thought I would try herbal teas .... Is there herbal teas I should avoid drinking ? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Delia12

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Herbal tea
    « Reply #1 on: 19/08/14, 11:21 »
    Green tea is thought to have some benefits in small amounts. However, I read somewhere, even green tea has some amount of caffeine. Avoid caffeine, alcohol. Pure Organic Raspberry Leaf Tea (2cups/day-4c/day), can tone and cleanse the uterus, making the lining stronger and richer with vitamins. But you must stop after ET because it is known to cause uterine contractions, and could cause miscarriages if you are pregnant. My best advice, be wary of herb teas unless certain they are okay ???.

This is certainly out of topic  :P, but definitely no perfume/lotion or anything smelly. Apparently the embryos are very sensitive to smells. Mostly, Stick to what your clinic says.

Offline Goldrush

modify
    Herbal tea
    « Reply #2 on: 20/08/14, 21:30 »
    Thank you for your message Delia x I have been drinking the raspberry leaf tea - but was cautious about how much to drink x I keep finding contradicting information about the teas so I think I'm going to steer away from them
    . I asked my acupuncturist and she said the herbal teas from supermarkets et. Are fine to drink as they are so weak but I don't want to risk it x