Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFP Due Date May/June 2015

136K views 1K replies 68 participants last post by  Greyhoundgal 
#1 ·
Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancies ^congrats^ This is the thread for ladies who are due in (or close to) May & June 2015

*** If you'd like to join the list below, please let Greyhoundgal know your EDD and if and when you find out whether you're having a girl or a boy, She'll put a ^pinkted^ or ^blueted^ by your name ***

Happy chatting ^gossip^ ^gossip^ ^gossip^

[csv=]
Name, EDD, Flavour

Harper14, 10/04/15, ^pinkted^
RuthG, 21/04/15, ^blueted^
Lilirose, 28/04/15, ^pinkted^
CherryW, 01/05/15
Pippi_elk, 06/05/15, ^pinkted^
Fingersx2013, 06/12/15, ^blueted^ ^blueted^
Olivepuppy, 06/05/15
Mango0, 06/05/15
Cloclo15, 12/05/15, ^pinkted^
Vimto78, 13/105/15, ^pinkted^
Orchid88, 15/05/15
stephom, 16/05/15, ^blueted^
Wardkl, 11/05/15, ^blueted^
LadyN, 21/05/15
Kite Chick, 21/05/15
mross, 22/05/15, ^pinkted^
Team Monkey, 24/05/15, ^blueted^
Lucky Year, 26/05/15
kerryh, 26/05/15, ^pinkted^
Rmatz, 31/05/15, ^pinkted^
Seabob, 01/06/15
Jennyrn, 03/06/15
loopylulu888, 04/06/15
raylee, 11/6/15
Daisy Mae, 14/6/15
Rock and rose, 16/06/15
Sarah Scralton, 17/06/15
Lisabisa83, 19/06/15
Little Chicken, 20/06/15
SianB, 30/06/15

[/csv]

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello!

I'm Wally, please add me to the list, my EDD is 6th May!

Can't wait to start chatting  :)

Xx

#3 ·
Hi ladies.... i was briefly part of the march/april due date thread but sadly mc at 4w+3d. I found out yesterday, exactly 2 weeks after my mc that I am pregnant again and had bloods done with hcg of 101 on Monday of this week and a CBD showed pregnant 1-2. Hoping this one sticks! EDD May 21st.

Excited to get to know you all xx

#4 ·
Hello! It's just me here, at the moment lol! I'm 6w today. Sorry to see you had a m/c - that must have been devastating for you :(

How are you finding everything so far this time? I'm feeling fine, not even slightly sick. I started an aqua natal yoga class last night, I really enjoyed it!

Got a scan next week at 7w1d :)

Walliams

#5 ·
Hi I am 5w2d :) with an EDD 11th May, suffering with cramps at night after I wee and my stomach is tight all day.  Sitting in work trying hard not to close my eyes, need a wee sleep haha.

#6 ·
Hi all congratulations on your bfps it's a very nervous time now waiting for scans. Still haven't got many symptoms and 6 weeks pregnant today. I had a miscarriage last year after a natural bfp so I understand the heart ache this causes.  I just pray that we all get to see a lovely heart beat in scsn day. :)

#7 ·
Hi Bethlilly and OneLastChance.

Bethlilly, nice to see you here. I think there are about 4 of us at exactly 6w - you, me, mango and olivepuppy - hopefully they'll pop over here soon!

My scan is next Thursday x

Wally

#8 ·
Good Luck ladies, this waiting on scans is driving me mad.  my first scan will be next Friday 19th and I will be 6 weeks and 4 days then apparently it's wait for my 12 week at my local hospital.  Very Very nervous as the mo, over analysing every ache and pain I get.  Fingers crossed these early scans bring is all lots of smiles.

#9 ·
Morning ladies after my hcg came back at 101 I have repeat bloods to go for on Monday. Took another cbd this morning and still pregnant 1-2. According to conception and lmp which was actually my miscarraige (no period in between) then I would only be 4 weeks today. Worried the same thing will happen again or that it could be a chemical pg. does anyone know of that was the case would my hcg be 101 at 10dpo? x

#10 ·
Hi LadyN

I'm sorry that I have no experience  of beta results, hopefully someone who does will be along soon. All I know it that at this stage, it's a waiting game, a really hard waiting game but there won't be a lot more that you can do. It's so frustrating, I know xx

I was upset earlier in the week when I stupidly did another CB digital and only got a 2-3 at 6w. But happier today because I finally got a 3+ at 6w2d. So feeling a bit more reassured today. I also saw the midwife yesterday for my booking in appointment, I'm now the proud owner of a massive pack of maternity notes, horay lol. My early scan with my IVF clinic is next Thurs, I'll be 7w1d. Can't wait!

Wally

#11 ·
LadyN, Walliams ... be wary of the CB tests with dates; there are a lot of stories out there of people who have had completely normal pregnancies, but the CB results have not been what they expected and got really stressed (just google; really). I'm not saying they're always 'wrong', but just that they can be, which can cause concern. (obviously hcg in urine depends on how much you've drunk, when you last wee'd etc etc).

LadyN, your basic hcg levels at this point would fall within a really large range, so the actual number is kind of not the issue. What you need to watch for, at this point, is that the number is doubling about every 2 days. You'll be able to track this on monday!

Hello to everyone else <<waves>> I'm due about 11 May....

#12 ·
Hi I don't know a lot about beta results either, I had bloods OTD an they came back at 149, since then I haven't been tested again.  I am in London on 19th for scan and I will be 6w4d.  Keeping everything crossed for us all.

#14 ·
I've heard about the conception indicators being unreliable. But when you have nothing else to do except wait, it feels like the only way to track progress. I feel better now I've had a 3+ anyway. Don't need to do any more now!

Wally

#15 ·
Afternoon All,

I got another bfp today on my official OTD and got my 6week scan date for the 26th Sept.

I think this 2 week wait for the scan may be as torturous as the 2ww.

I've checked and looks as thought my due date should be 21st May!  :)

Lisa x

#16 ·
One last chance, it's the policy at our clinic I think.  They alter immune drugs and progesterone as needed and if things don't seem to be going right they know straight away.  We have a lot of problem cases there.  Normally there's a shorter time frame on hcg tracking but I had a natural pregnancy so they started as soon as I knew it wasn't a chemical.  I suspect they'll keep tracking until they see a heartbeat.

#17 ·
Hi everyone hope your all trying to stay relaxed. Got my scan Wednesday and to be honest is coming round quick. Kind of feel like ignorance is bliss at the moment.  Walliams I'm glad you got your 3plus weeks on cb. Those things can drive anyone mad and cost a fortune.  Xxx

#18 ·
The worst day ever after having a really bad night with cramping and constant headache I decided to test again and have got a bfn :-((( totally devastated the clinic is closed till Monday so no idea what to do.  To top it all DH working away so I'm all alone. 

#19 ·
Oh my gosh, you poor thing! Have a huge cyber ((((((HUG))))))

What test did you use, is it a reliable BFN?  Your beta result was good I thought, and you're not bleeding, fingers crossed for you that the test is wrong xxx

Wally

#20 ·
Really sorry to hear that OneLastChance, have you tried to contact your EPU. I went last time when I started bleeding early on and they took bloods and scanned me and reassured me. X

#21 ·
Hi all,

One last chance really sorry to read that, does your clinic have an out of hours number you can call for advice? Keeping everything crossed for you and good luck xx

Please can I join you all, it was my OTD yesterday and got BFP, am 4weeks 2 days today so EDD 22nd May. Have my scan booked for 29th September when I will be 6w3d. Waiting anxiously til then, I do not get bloods or beta so just got to see what the scan says. Nervous is an understatement.

I look forward to hopefully getting to know you all xx

#22 ·
Thanks for the kind words, my clinic are going to scan me tomorrow as I have no spotting or any other signs I am losing but I didn't on my last pregnancy I went for my 12 week scan as normal and baby was gone :-(, I suppose tomorrow will confirm whether I am never HPT again or whether we start the process again with a frosty

#23 ·
Good luck for today OnelastChance, I am thinking of you and hoping all ok xxx

#24 ·
Good luck for today OneLast Chance.
AFM - i had bloods done yesterday and will get the results this afternoon however, i started to spot yesterday - exact same timeframe as last month 4w+2days although it has stayed light and only when i wipe.  I never had a AF after my MC so I am worried there wont be enough womb lining and that i'll loose this baby too. Havent POAS since Sunday but still showing BFP.
Have some dull cramping and desperate to get my HCG results  - praying for a quick day. x

#25 ·
Not good news for me im afraid - 7 days later and my hcg is now 90. Looking like im having another very early miscarraige or a CP. What a mess.  :(

#26 ·
Ok sooooo I have just taken another CBD & it's now pregnant 2-3.
What the hell....? Can anyone shed any light on this? Sooo confused. Am I pregnant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.